Our very own Dragon Lady

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Beech
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

I am so in awe of this woman's talents and knowledge. I have purchased 3 fae from her, two here at my home and one for my parents. My two are a delight and actually give and get the giggles often during the day but still can be serious and work well with me at the shelter. They work with the dogs to help instill trust in me (this is great when I have to haul a 50# one out of a top cage and they're having to trust me not to hurt, drop, or catch their feet in the grates). Several times, since I have received Lucky, I have had people comment on how the animals just "trust" me.

While I've not had much contact with the one at my parents, I do know she's there working hard to give them a bit of sunshine in their elderly, handicapped years. She asked for a job like that and, while my parents don't know she's there, I can see a bit less depression in their home and they weather the days between my visits better (this is a huge relief for me).

Most recently, I purchased a personal cleansing/clearing from her as well as a property clearing. All I can say is WOW!!!

The things she told me about both my property and myself were amazing. She (with help) closed a 20 foot gateway to a dark realm that was guarded by several dark entities on our 40 acres. Oddly enough, it was located in the only spot we have never walked in our entire 29 years here.

She also found an earthbound malicious spirit (of someone unknown to me) attached to the property that she sent packing as well as 2 loving, relative earthbound spirits who were staying only to protect us from the malicious spirit. When the malicious spirit was banished, the 2 light spirits were free to move on.

And, she cleansed my chakras (which needed cleansing greatly!) and repaired my "web" and placed 8 shields around me. She also told me of my guardian angel, energy angel and what Arch Angel web I was assigned to. Plus a whole lot more.

I can already tell a difference, actually, I could tell a difference before I read the report she sent me. I would highly recommend her work and entities to anyone. She's a gem, to be sure!

She sells on ebay under the ID Jackrussellterriernut. If you're interested in a cleansing/clearing though, I'd just contact her here and ask so as to avoid the ebay rising fees.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

That's wonderful! I'm glad you wrote this broken, to have someone of this talent among us is a great privilege indeed!

Dragon ~ You should put some listings on the CH Auction site too!

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
6dogs4us
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

DL, I knew you did the property and personal clearing, but wow! nothing like this, I should have realized we had to Super Dragon Lady!

topazz
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I have to agree 100% with BB on this one. Tammy aka Dragon Lady is a FABULOUS person and is talented to no end. She's a busy lady but she does her VERY best to help others including the animals and spirits around her.

Her clearings are wonderful, informative and spot on. And her 'after-care' is better than any shop gives :lol:

I'd recommend any of her services and/or spirits (i have a gorgeous fae from her too) and i urge you to check her out!

There's not a lot of sellers or people for that matter who i would wholeheartedly recommend but i'll make an exception for her.

She's a great friend, love ya honey!

((see Tammy, i can be nice :twisted: ;) ))

It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip 'em the bird!

Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

OMG..........I had no idea. Jackrussellterriernut has been in my favorit sellers list since March of 07.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
Dragon Lady
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Oh my gosh you guys! :oops: :oops: :oops:

I am beyond flattered by your compliments! As soon as the burning heat subsides from my face I'll hopefully be able to think of a fitting reply to your kind words! :P

Becki, I'm glad that the clearings are making a difference for you! It was my honor and privilege to do clearings for both you and Topazz! You both are such light souls and it was a blessing for me to be able to help you in this small way. I'm grateful to call you both "friends"!

If anyone else is interested in having clearing work done please feel free to PM me. I offer my CH Forum Family a discount off what I normally charge.

Bright Blessings~ Tammy

"They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?" ~ Princess Diana ~
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

creepyhollows wrote:That's wonderful! I'm glad you wrote this broken, to have someone of this talent among us is a great privilege indeed!

Dragon ~ You should put some listings on the CH Auction site too!

I would buy from you tammy!! :D :D

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
StarryNight
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

see Tammy i KNEW u r special but i had NO idea you sell
i knew you did a clearing for becki but i thought that was a favour :)

How cool is this im gonna check out ur listings now ;)

Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Dragon Lady ROCKS!!

Told ya, you were destined for great things! ;)

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
1of7KEYS
active contributor
active contributor

Your are just one very special(and a firecracker in the beauty dept) lady and thank you so much for your help with the generous work you did for me ;)
I appreciate it so!!! :D

(MUcho Grande hugs DRagoN!!!!) ;)

Daniel

Return to “Sellers You Love”