BOOBRIE EXPERIENCES

L0vebug
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

This is a creature I'm very interested in. I actually am waiting for it to arrive from CH. Soo I read through all the posts on boobries but there wasn't too much. Just that it is a living entity and the info on them from the store. I found the associations through the other posts.

ASSOCIATIONS:

Weekday - Thursday
Planet - Neptune
Month - January
Gemstone - Emerald
Color - White
Foliage - Lily
Animal - Seagull
Scent - Vanilla
Herb - Oregano

I hope anyone who has any boobrie experiences just share. I just want to kinda see what I'm in for :) ::Anyone::

Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump:: I am expecting my Boobrie to arrive any days now. I never knew about association for this living entity so I share this.

Please, tell me about your bird, if you have one here. Thanks

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

My Boobrie is in the water for the second day. I christened her yesterday and I have a Himalayan salt lamp that I have in my living room and got a selenite candle holder on top. I was able to put an aluminium small water holder inside 💦 and there it goes was my lepidolite beautiful Boobrie stone. This set up keeping her water warm all day and night. I keep touching the stone in the water and now, I have my candle holder with my Boobrie in my lap while I write.

Soon I have to go out. Her time to coming out of the water is due then, but I’ll be late coming home on time to take her out from water exactly at the appointed time. So, I hope that is not a big problem. Also, I wish to keep her in my blouse 👚 while she will be having those dry days during the week. IS THAT OKAY or not? I mean, I wonder what is the best? Is it live it alone but sleep near to her on the first week only and otherwise do not bother it? Or it’s okay to bond during this time while she will be changing daily from water into dry day and then back?

By the way, those with a precious Boobrie, how thing are going with yours?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

My first week with my Boobrie is now finished. Her shell is no longer visible for me. She is now a baby Boobrie chick 🐥. I see her white head/ tummy with blue eyes, blackish beak, and brownish back / white spots. Her legs are short. She looks very cute. Similar to this bird at the moment. This bird is a young cormoran.
a-small-cormoran-sleeps-on-the-banks-of-the-adriatic-sea-in-the-evening-sun-PE1JAJ.jpg
She has even more softer baby feathers, especially on her head in brown colour and it's not as tidy look as this one on the picture. But this is the closest I could find.

I looked up the mystery about Boobrie water birds. And similar water birds as of today. Auk, Cormoran seems to be the modern version for it.

I am very curious, what is yours look alike? And if you have a grown up Boobrie, how they are look like now? What do you do with them? Are you able to telepath or is more like feeling based and little touches on the hair? This is what mine is doing at the moment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Creatures”