active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 20
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I got a custom muse from Lisa a week or so ago. For the past three nights I slept with her vessel under my pillow and for three nights I've dreamed about a beautiful woman with whom I had once been intimate with who fits the muse's physical description pretty well. In the last dream I remember receiving a good life lesson and doing some heavy problem solving. Dreaming about her so consistantly is unusual for me. But been quite interesting. Also interesting is that her description is like 99% identical to the fetching I've made (haven't gotten to actual conjuration part yet). Looking forward to what other interesting things are ahead of me. :D

"What's a philosopher? Someone who's bright enough
to find a job with no heavy lifting." - Terry Pratchett
Haunted Tarot Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: dont tell u :P
Zodiac:

sound fun, Mr Hamster ::bop::

custom work from Lisa is always fun ::bop::

Alice in Neverland
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a sanguine vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

And what your muse is?What will she inspire you?

Im on my vacancy time an amateur writer,I´d love to have one to inspire me, when I get the syndrome of the white page heheh.

I m missing you,you, who I never came to meet, but could ever forget your smile.And now, all I do is to wonder, where you are.For where you had gone?You have my heart, and far from the end of time.I still love you.So,Im here to find you...Will I?
hupsu
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Lisa mentions in the description:
Some writings state that each one governs a specific thing like poetry, music, etc. In practical reality I have not found them to be limited to any area. Each muse is capable of inspiring and guiding any pursuit.
I got her to help me with my writing, though haven't had much time yet because of work. I'll start working with her on that soonish and let you know how it goes.

Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hey Hupsu,
I got a Muse from Lisa too! Not custom...she was offered on her eBay site and I felt inexplicably drawn to her.

Unfortunately, my life has been crazy crazy since the purchase with moving and all. But hopefully I'll soon be able to bond and work with her.

I got a Muse because I have written a few children's books (nothing published yet....sigh) and wanted help with that. And also with my art work. I'd like to not only ILLUSTRATE my only writings....but also create art in different ways as well. I am hopeful that she will help.

I look forward to hearing about your bonding and connection goes with your Muse.

thedragonlover
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eagle
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi Elle...

I am interesting with muse and i want to know your experience with her so far because i am planning to get one for me, do you feel the impact of how much your creativity increased since having her?

and lisa here is the "real_magick" right?

The turning point

A proud keeper of wonderful spirits
Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

justwoman04 wrote:Hi Elle...

I am interesting with muse and i want to know your experience with her so far because i am planning to get one for me, do you feel the impact of how much your creativity increased since having her?

As my post stated above, I have been in a whirlwind crazy place moving across country and changing jobs/careers. Thing have finally settled down...but I haven't really begun to focus on my art. I keep looking at it...but I haven't DONE anything. So "T" is still here and I haven't bonded...I'm sure on my part out of guilt. But I have hope yet!

Just don't go by my experiences. Good luck if you decide to get a muse from Lisa or CH.

hupsu
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

For me, hard to say if I've been more creative or not. I learned quite a bit writing one longer story. I really like her energy. She has one of my favorite energies. She's very loving and warm.

Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

justwoman04 wrote:Hi Elle...

So lately I've been working on my business plan for my freelance business. Nothing too terribly formal as I am a right-brainer and anything that even remotely smells of Microsoft Word or Excel immediately puts my brain in defiance mode.

So I've been doing an unconventional business plan, trying to formulate the why's, how's and miscellany of my freelance design business. I came across an interesting book call The Right Brain Business Plan and it's helping a bit.

Anyway...in reference to my muse "T" from Lisa, I finally put her along with some other spirits near me to help me gather all I need to put this plan together. She is helping a great deal.

It's really amazing. Creative thoughts and ideas...a-ha's and wow's will just seamlessly slip into my brain. I have to catch myself and realize...put my crusty old ego aside and THANK my muse because the ideas and thoughts ARE so subtle but so WOW...I can't believe I THOUGHT of that!! AWESOME.

So anyone who is creative....get yourself a muse.

Anyone who is trying to create, develop or build something new for themselves or the world...get yourself a muse.

Anyone who wants to be an entrepreneur and/or business owner....get yourself a muse.

And just to be clear...Lisa's muses seem to be very different than CH's muses. CH muses are the 9 classical Greek muses. Lisa believes that muses are immortal spirits...but they are limitless and almost like a "class" of spirit. So my muse's name is not one of the classic nine. I'm saying that because I don't have a CH muse so can't comment on them. This response is only to one of Lisa's muses.

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Ah, sounds nice. I would love a muse. This thread makes me think of calling on the muses or a muse next time I want to be inspired or get some creative work done!

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator

Return to “Immortals”