In Your Blood

sylph
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner

Didn't want to start a new thread for this question I have about the AIYB reading, maybe someone can give me an answer :)

My question is: what kind of spell do you get with the AIYB reading if you choose not to have the spirit(s) bound? Do you have to specify what kind of spell you want, or just allow Ash & Mag to choose one for you?

Image Image
ma chamunda & ma aparna <3
~ dark goddess | light goddess

shaktis of shiva,
all-conscious one
sylph
neophyte
neophyte

oh, and the 'A' in AIYB was intended to mean Anything, not Angel. lol as if that was so important for me to clarify ... sorry I'm feeling a little :insane: today !

Image Image

shaktis of shiva,
all-conscious one
sylph
neophyte
neophyte

detaicamevamp wrote:Didn't want to start a new thread for this question I have about the AIYB reading, maybe someone can give me an answer :)

My question is: what kind of spell do you get with the AIYB reading if you choose not to have the spirit(s) bound? Do you have to specify what kind of spell you want, or just allow Ash & Mag to choose one for you?
::bump:: ::Anyone::

I just want to be sure about this before I purchase the reading, in case I am supposed to note what kind of spell I want :)

Image Image

shaktis of shiva,
all-conscious one
Lycan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels, Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: sleeping
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Papa goodnight
Zodiac:

::bump::

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man;
true nobility is being superior to your former self ~Ernest Hemingway~

ImageImage
Midnight Healing Garden
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Planning an in anything in your blood next pay day after this one. :D

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

I bit the bullet and did an Anything In Your Blood reading back in June. Just got the results in the order notes. What they found was interesting. I know some interesting things about my direct paternal lineage, but they brought up something there I hadn't found on my own.

ANYTHING IN YOUR BLOOD
CAMBION- ON YOUR PATERNAL SIDE YOUR HYBRID ANCESTOR T WAS THE MOST INFLUENTIAL BEING IN HIS AREA & WAS STRONGLY SOUGHT AFTER BY MANY.

ELF- ON YOUR MATERNAL SIDE YOUR MORTAL ANCESTOR & HER ELF HUSBAND HAD 14 OFFSPRING, THE ONE CLOSEST TO YOU IS E. SHE WAS TALL, BEAUTIFUL, BLESSED WITH A NATURAL BOND TO THE EARTH & HAD A VERY COMMANDING PRESENCE.

VAMPIRE- ON YOUR MATERNAL SIDE YOUR MORTAL ANCESTOR & HIS PSY WIFE HAD TRIPLETS. T, B, AND I WERE 3 MALES, ALL VERY INTERESTED TO HELP YOU LEARN YOUR INHERITED TRAITS.

My maternal line is the one I don't know anything about, but in the past few years I'd figured out there was psychic vampirism on my Mom's side. That's exactly what they found, and bound 3 male Psy ancestors. Interesting how they are here to help me manage the psy vamp abilities which is something I have been seeking help with for a couple years. I have had a few lessons from some spirits and entities, but I think this takes it to a whole new level - especially considering I have never been a keeper of any Psy Vamps - so this will be... interesting!

Plus the Cambion connection is cool also because I was posting in another thread a while back about how King Asmoday was said to be a cambion. hmmm.

And Elf, that will be an interesting connection to explore for sure.

Looking forward to receiving this vessel! I also had the ancestors reading so have several other ancestors bindings on their way also! Yay!

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

detaicamevamp wrote:
detaicamevamp wrote:Didn't want to start a new thread for this question I have about the AIYB reading, maybe someone can give me an answer :)

::bump:: ::Anyone::

I just want to be sure about this before I purchase the reading, in case I am supposed to note what kind of spell I want :)
I'm thinking it may be spells to enhance connections with the beings or ancestors found in the reading, but for an exact answer, might be best to do a help-desk ticket. I recently paid off an order which included the Anything In the Blood reading, and curious to see the results.

sylph
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks AngelFire! :thumbup:

Image Image

shaktis of shiva,
all-conscious one
tiamax
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 2

I just ordered mine.. i can't wait!!

Endymion Ink
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Wisp
My magical/paranormal name...: Proud spiritual brother of Yllektmas
Zodiac:

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness...

So, got my info in the shipping notes and I am.....mostly quite surprised.

Despite my lack of vertical placement, physically speaking, apparently I have:

GIANT: ON YOUR MATERNAL SIDE YOUR ANCESTOR MARRIED A GIANT, AND HAD 3 SONS AND 4 DAUGHTERS. THE ONE CLOSEST TO YOU IS A 7'1" MALE WHO WAS THE PERFECT BALANCE OF FAIR & INTIMIDATING. HE WAS NICE UNLESS MADE AN ENEMY OF, THEN HE WAS ABSOLUTELY, UNSTOPPABLE, FRIGHTENING.

OGRE: ON YOUR MATERNAL SIDE YOUR ANCESTOR MARRIED AN OGRE AND HAD 2 SONS, BOTH BRILLIANT, BOTH INCREDIBLE PROBLEM-SOLVERS AND SURVIVALISTS. THEY ARE BOTH BOUND.

and...though initially surprising, not all that much once I thought a half-second about my lunar connections, lunar-tied moodswings, and my obsession with the moon (not to mention my "hellhound" nature)...

WEREWOLF: ON YOUR PATERNAL SIDE YOUR ANCESTOR MARRIED A TURNED MALE AND HAD 6 CHILDREN; 5 GIRLS, 1 BOY. THE ONE CLOSEST TO YOU IS (insert a totally endearing and lovely name), SHE WAS DARK, BEAUTIFUL, AND A PRECISION PREDATOR.

So...though intimidated by these results, I am definitely excited about working with them all (especially the WW who feels very close to me). I'm very eager to work with the three guys too...to dispel my pre(mis?)conceptions and let them tutor me in hardening my backbone a bit. The exciting thing here is, though i would have eventually gotten a WW (I've been far too tempted for a bit now), getting to learn about giants and ogres is NOT something I would have ever experienced if not for Ash and this reading. Too cool. Thank ya Ash!

Endy

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

"Everything I write I have lived;
Everything I write is an implication
Of that which I have not..."
- P. M.

"Tread softly because you tread on my dreams." - W. B. Yeats

Return to “General Questions”