venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

RaeNebula wrote:
Noctifera wrote:I have angry, watered down fed after dark Gremlins in my blood.

Which means you also have cute fuzzy in your blood.
:lol:

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

SpringChicken
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: *Muffled Scream*
If I could be anything, I would be...: =P
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Kentucky Fried Chicken
Zodiac:

Utterly surprised at my reading, I thought that I would get some questions clarified, some closure through the reading but it seems that they have only increased instead.

It turns out that I have ancestors that have produced children with a Giant, a Merman, and Poseidon himself. This is a pretty strange family reunion, lol. Considering who I am genetically and ethnically, this is looking... very different from what I expected. I'm not quite sure what that makes me.

silversword1212
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 14
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I just got my IYB reading today! Apparently i have giant, merfolk, and woodland faery in my blood. Being a grand total of 5'2".......the giant is slightly hard to believe? Well, my grandpa is pretty tall, so i guess it sorta makes sense once i think about it. My height also makes sense. So does my absolute love for nature and animals. I also love the water. I'm strange in the way that even though i'm too lazy to go to the river often, once i get there i dont usually want to leave lol. I really want to visit the beach now so i can collect some shells and sea glass for my spirits.

Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

Athena_Winter wrote:I'm going to order my Merfolk IYB reading at the end of December ::bop:: it'll be my first one and I choose Merfolk because I've always had a fascination with the seaside and water so hopefully someone will turn up :fingercross: I'll update when I know anything!
Got my Reading back guys and good news!...

On your paternal side your ancestor ‘C’ had a five year affair with a merman named ‘T’. They had 3 children from their affair...the one closest to you is ‘J’ their son.

:meme:

I always knew my father had an affinity with the Merfolk; he loves the sea/water as much as I do :mrgreen:

So bit of a stupid question but who is actually bound to the vessel? is it the one closest to me 'J' because he's the one I got all the information on so I presume that he's the one who came forward?

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
Green Wytch
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Illeana
Zodiac:

I think I posted results somewhere here. I have a few Psy vamps, a giant, and a werefox in there somewhere.

But what I am curious about, If they will ever have a reading which will tell you if you had any witches in your ancestory? I have no one I can ask, but I know my grandmother had 'it', although she did her best to ignore it. I suspect strongly my great grandmother was, but what about those folk back in Scotland she left when she came over as an indentured servant? I've often wondered....
I suspect some stuff was going on, because I have a dear Scottish Psy vamp (I got long before the reading) who says he is one of my ancestors.

"Magick begins where logic ends" ~ me
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." ~ WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE / Hamlet Act 1.Scene V abt. 1601
Disclaimer: Those opinions expressed are my own, with no unsaid implications about anyone.
ImageImage
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Athena_Winter wrote::

So bit of a stupid question but who is actually bound to the vessel? is it the one closest to me 'J' because he's the one I got all the information on so I presume that he's the one who came forward?
Yes, he would be the one bound to the vessel.

I received my AIYB reading some time ago and Elf in your blood yesterday. I have Angel, Giant, Sanguine Vampire and Woodland Elf in my ancestry!

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Illeana3 wrote: But what I am curious about, If they will ever have a reading which will tell you if you had any witches in your ancestory?
That would be a cool, stand-alone reading; though I believe if you were to get the Ancestral binding, it would cater to that. Others who've had it done cite witches, healers, shamans and the like coming through.

http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... uctid=2896

Athena Winter
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Araminta Narsinthia
Zodiac:

Aurum wrote:
Athena_Winter wrote:So bit of a stupid question but who is actually bound to the vessel? is it the one closest to me 'J' because he's the one I got all the information on so I presume that he's the one who came forward?
Yes, he would be the one bound to the vessel.

I received my AIYB reading some time ago and Elf in your blood yesterday. I have Angel, Giant, Sanguine Vampire and Woodland Elf in my ancestry!
Thanks hun :hug: and congrats on your extended family :mrgreen:

Blessed to be a part of the ::ch:: family
Eleyne
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 13
If I could be anything, I would be...: Psi Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Eleyne
Zodiac:

I have waited since I placed my order in September but I have finally received my AIYB reading.

On my paternal side I have cambion. My ancestor I had a succubus love and they had a daughter together.

On my paternal side my ancestor, H, had a 1 year affair with the Immortal, Hera. She bore him a son, O.

On my maternal side my ancestor, A, married a psy vamp, D. They had 9 children together. The one closest to me is a daughter, D.

Illeana3 I have had 7 different psychics tell me I am a natural and hereditary witch. It was something I always knew. I had a bloodline/soul line reading from Enchanted enlightenment. She also confirmed that I am a witch both in my bloodline and soul line. I have never asked anyone if I am but it always seems to come up.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump:: this was a fine reading. I was looking for Immortals in your blood and end up here. :)

Return to “General Questions”