If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

Evil Annie wrote:I believe the Gancanagh is an all male race of Fae
Hmm. I'll look into that, thanks.

Are there male Waifs, anyone?

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
FiaLove
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: no favorite yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Fia Love

My only Fae right now, a Butterfly Faery, is male and I ADORE him!! His energy is so wonderful and bright - but ALL masculine. His vessel is yellow in color and every time I wear it I find my yard is FULL of tiny yellow butterflies. This is perfect because I have a tattoo with 4 yellow butterflies in the artwork. Just the brightest and happiest energy - almost like the feeling of falling in love on a sunny day. (Can you tell I'm just :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :cloud9: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: ?)

Fia Love
Mommy, Witch Image, and Keeper of ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::gargoyle:: Spirits
everybitofink
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gryphon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Not sure..how do I figure this out?

I recieved a male Amadan fae a few weeks back. It was taking ages, so I was starting to wonder if male Amadans even existed. But sure enough, hes here! His name is Bragh, and we bonded relatively quickly. Every time I see him, he doesnt have his wings, but he is in a kilt, which is cute and slightly amusing.
Any time I ask him to keep me safe as I bike home, or protect me from creepers at work (I waitress parttime in a strip club. I think he enjoys that bit haha) my night always goes really well and if at work, I get a bunch of lovely guys who tip well and arent sleazy.
I just wish I had more info on his race so I knew what things I can give him for offerings or to keep around his box.

sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

i dont know what sex my visitors are lol...i dont ask. i am just happy when they bless me with visits

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
Untaimed
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them....
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have 2 Females (both Astral) & 2 Males (1 Astral & 1 Seelie Court) & I've noticed wit h mine that the females tend to be more nuturing towards me & the males seem like they help take care of things for me. They are ALL lovely & are doing a fantabulous job helping me with my flowers. I'm usually very, very bad for the wellbeing of any plants in my vicinity but since I dedicated my flowers to them, I haven't lost any yet (truly, this is an amazing thing, I can kill a cacti in a week, very sad) & they look beautiful!

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal. -Albert Pine.
VicyCat
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: I have to choose?
If I could be anything, I would be...: something special
Zodiac:

fawn wrote:I have two fairies in my collection and they're both male.
One is a star fae and he's very caring and sweet, He especially likes to pet my head :)
The other one is a dark art fae, I don't remember the specific name of the race right now.
I haven't worked so much with him yet, but I once asked if he'd wake me up at a specific time.
The next morning I woke up by getting throw up in a seating position and someone yelling "Ah it's five minutes over! I forgot!". I looked over at the clock and sure enough it was 9:05 :lol:
::rofl::
Men- what're you gonna do...

Society often forgives the criminal; it never forgives the dreamer." ~ Oscar Wilde
shaf02
neophyte
neophyte

haven't worked so much with him yet, but I once asked if he'd wake me up at a specific time.
The next morning I woke up by getting throw up in a seating position and someone yelling "Ah it's five minutes over! I forgot!". I looked over at the clock and sure enough it was 9:05
LOL NICE :) Fae alarm clock haha, he sure seems interesting.

(POST COUNT + 1) YES, Fist Bump! lol.
LilyJadeSphynx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Skinwalker
My magical/paranormal name...: Lily Jade Sphynx
Zodiac:

Hi...I also puchased a SCF from Wintermournings; we are still bonding, what type of treats/offerings do they like? I have not been able to find any listings/information on them. He has incredible energy!!! :D

'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the ways its animals are treated" ~ Mahatma Gandhi
Gypsyrose
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faerie, Spirit Guide
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid, or Valkyrie
Zodiac:

I have a Gánconágh, I did not even know that his type even existed before he came into my life. The strange part is I think he had belonged to some body else, an older man actually whom I had kept noticing all night and wouldn't take his eyes off of me, before my faerie followed me home. My faerie made appearances in my brother's dreams and his energy was noticeable around the house whenever he was out and about. He waited a few months before finally appearing in my dreams to pursue me (before that he had only been giving large hints towards he wanted me), and to be honest, I was scared and I thought he was an incubus at first... but, he wasn't really violent, and he oddly whispered loving words in my ears, always trying to make me feel at ease, which didn't match up to an incubus, not at all really. And one day I just stumbled across what he was while searching for faerie images to go along with a dream quote I shared with friends. I then researched more and more until I decided I would try to befriend him and see if that was what he really was, and here we are now - close friends, and lovers. He's very sweet, playful and affectionate, he always tries to cheer me up and helps out so much with the garden, there is now one real beautiful and rare flower that came from nowhere, it's so very beautiful and looks magical, it is called a "Leprechaun Mum" (Gánconágh is said to be a cousin of the Leprechaun), which is so sweet since he often talks about how he'd love for us to have children together, get married, silly romantic nonsense along those lines. And, oh God, he has a sexy voice too. :heart:

Anyhow, there's one idea of a male Fae for you. :angel:

"Stay where there are songs."
~Gypsy proverb

"We are all wanderers on this earth. Our hearts are full of wonder, and our souls are deep with dreams."
~Gypsy proverb
Snakat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

I have one, he is a Sidhe, I don't know many things about him yet because he arrived not long ago.
I'll update when I get to know him better.

Return to “Faery”