You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

I know for a fact there are male fairies (not referring to gays) in our realms. What are you guys' experiences with them if you own any?

Which races of Fae only come in female, if any? Only male? (I don't know too much of Fae outside of Norse legend)

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
Alice in Neverland
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a sanguine vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I would love to hear about too, I feel a pull for them. So... ::bump::

I m missing you,you, who I never came to meet, but could ever forget your smile.And now, all I do is to wonder, where you are.For where you had gone?You have my heart, and far from the end of time.I still love you.So,Im here to find you...Will I?
DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Psyclone, male fae do exist but I have noticed people tend to get a lot more females over males ..It all must depend on the race of fairies, and how they are born (ie:there are some that are born from flowers)..Maybe most people, associate the fae with mostly females..I do know conjurers, who give people a choice whether one wants a female or male in some races..I don't have any fae spirits in my home..But would love to hear, from folks who do have male fae as well and that, have any history on Fae races ::bump::

WILDNFREE
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Arkan sonney
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Sethunya
Zodiac:

I have a couple of female and four male fae. I'm not sure how to differentiate between them because of course they are different races too. What I can say is that I find the females are a bit more loving and the males tend to be more jokers (in my clan anyway). Usually if I can't find something and it has been hidden it will turn out to be one of the males. :eyebrow: Apart from that they are all darlings :hug: and I think that if you are thinking of getting fae you can look at them indiviually in terms of race and what they can bring to you. Gender doesn't seem to matter. :thumbup:

“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”
fawn
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

I have two fairies in my collection and they're both male.
One is a star fae and he's very caring and sweet, He especially likes to pet my head :)
The other one is a dark art fae, I don't remember the specific name of the race right now.
I haven't worked so much with him yet, but I once asked if he'd wake me up at a specific time.
The next morning I woke up by getting throw up in a seating position and someone yelling "Ah it's five minutes over! I forgot!". I looked over at the clock and sure enough it was 9:05 :lol:

... a candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.
Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I have "met" two male fairies...both Seelie Court Fairies. One came to me in a "dream", the other was purchased from Winter Mournings. Their energy is different from the other two fairies I have in my keep, which are both female but not Seelie Courts....in that they seem more serious and much more grounded. But like Wild said about her male fairies, it could just be the fact they are Seelie Courts....not necessarily male fairies.

WILDNFREE
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Arkan sonney
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Sethunya
Zodiac:

Ellegria* wrote:I have "met" two male fairies...both Seelie Court Fairies. One came to me in a "dream", the other was purchased from Winter Mournings. Their energy is different from the other two fairies I have in my keep, which are both female but not Seelie Courts....in that they seem more serious and much more grounded. But like Wild said about her male fairies, it could just be the fact they are Seelie Courts....not necessarily male fairies.
I'm constantly thinking about getting a seelie court from Gwen. I just havn't really felt a call yet. But they sound great. Maybe I should get one just to keep my guys in order! :lol: :lol:

“For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”
Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

WILDNFREE wrote:
Ellegria* wrote:I have "met" two male fairies...both Seelie Court Fairies. One came to me in a "dream", the other was purchased from Winter Mournings. Their energy is different from the other two fairies I have in my keep, which are both female but not Seelie Courts....in that they seem more serious and much more grounded. But like Wild said about her male fairies, it could just be the fact they are Seelie Courts....not necessarily male fairies.
I'm constantly thinking about getting a seelie court from Gwen. I just havn't really felt a call yet. But they sound great. Maybe I should get one just to keep my guys in order! :lol: :lol:
Well, be prepared to have tons more fairy activity in your home if you do! You know that SCF are not only like royalty to the fairies, but also like guardian angels. They attract a lot of unbounds into your home. If I were a fairy...I would certain want to go check one out if I could. :wave:

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

I've noticed male fae in most of the types - I have male stars, woodland, black forest, astral and fire. I have noticed that most sold in the CH store are females but mine assure me that there are PLENTY of male fae :faery: :faery: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Peace, light & love

Phil

Evil Annie
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Temaeyah
Zodiac: