How Do You Know If A Spirit Is Attached To You?

Killa
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I'm really sensitive to crap that sticks around me. But i feel its none of the spirits in my collection. I feel so suppressed and reacting to something Else's emotions pushing itself on me. What are the symptoms of having a spirit attached to you if any? How can i know for MYSELF without having to see a psychic or a doctor?

islandfun
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Bump for you Killa.

Very interested to know as well.

Dreamweaver
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Killarican wrote:I'm really sensitive to crap that sticks around me. But i feel its none of the spirits in my collection. I feel so suppressed and reacting to something Else's emotions pushing itself on me. What are the symptoms of having a spirit attached to you if any? How can i know for MYSELF without having to see a psychic or a doctor?
Even the people around you can do this (unconsciously), or people close to you that you have 'links' with it.
parents, lovers, siblings etc.
Well, you already know. As long you feel it is not your own emotions/thoughts etc.
That is a likely sign.
Even if there is one affecting you, and not an actual person it is not likely that it will be there 100% percent of the time. So sometimes, you may feel normal and other times you will feel the effects.
An easy way to protect yourself is; self cleasing and basic to advanced shielding.

This can be easier for you than others, use the 'curse seal' I gave you, activate it, when the energy flows into you, direct the flow from your feet going upwards, use your tactile senses and push the energy out.
For example, starting with your feet let the energy travel there, surround it then push it outwards from inside, sort of like for lack of a better description the same kind of forcing you use when constipated.
Work your way upwards throughout your body until all areas are covered. (careful with the area your seal is, because u can get rid of it :p )
What this does is push out of your system any foreign energies/modifications and entites attached.
If you can do this while showering this makes it a lot more effective.
This should provide relief almost immediately.

After this, you need to shield yourself.
Using the same energy, create and compress a dense wall around you, like an egg or sqare box or whatever you feel comfortable with it, as long is it completely covers your system/body.

If you follow these steps, you will feel fine and even extremely 'clean' and healthy the effects will last you a few days or longer, depending on the battering it takes.

:)

Lilithesa
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

Killarican wrote: What are the symptoms of having a spirit attached to you if any?
I can only speak for myself but these are my symptoms from the attached unbound:

- Touching and pressing on different parts of my body, nipping in toes
- spinning energy in my lower belly
- hot energy in my stomach and belly
- constant belching, air/energy moving upwards. Respiratory systems seems occupied.
- hard coughing as if you are about to vomit
- air smells different
- strange taste in the mouth
- food tastes different, not good
- loss of appetite. You might feel hungry but can´t be bothered to eat anything. And if you eat then you feel totally filled up after eating only a little. So actually I am starting to loose weight but I did not plan on a diet...
- enhanced lucid experiences
- bad sleep
- constant sexual molesting
- smoking your head off, like I am at the moment

So take this every day, while you are trying to do your work, driving on the motorway in the car or when you just have a free day and wanna have a long sleep: The unbound and attached spirit is there 24/7.

Killa, you will know when it happens and you will know that something is not right and the way it should be. And you will know that it will never be a properly conjured and bound spirit when you feel all that.

I hope you are fine!! :hug:

Dreamweaver: That is good advise!
Could you also send me the curse seal?

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
~ Mahatma Gandhi
mymyst2881
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dierdre
Zodiac:

::bump:: Hope everything is okay. Keep us posted.

*Beauty*
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 56
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL
If I could be anything, I would be...: I love being ME.
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravensara Ivory Fire

You are am empath..so you feel alot around you as well.
As far as your spirits--what are your requests? For instance I have certain ones assigned to my safety per' say. There are no unbounds allowed here period. YET--what can happen when I leave my home is what will happen.

I have many PSY's that really keep things from bumping into my aura..such as others draining or tapping into my auras or chakras. Daily cleansing and release as mentioned (the shower) is a great way to remove residue. Also cutting threads attatched to you.

Lillithesa's description of unbound reaction is very indepth. Do you feel any of these things?

ALSO- we all go thru different stages--bodily/mental when we 'awaken' or learn of new things. Some retreat. Some can't stand the outside world. The world attaches to them. Some become saddend. Many times when we advance karmically we loose the spirits who've been with us and a new batch arrive (so I've been told)..so it's this change in tutors that we feel a loss or disconnected. In a few day/weeks/months we mesh with the new batch. (This is what I've been taught-MHO).
AND---it's not the spirits you have personally asked to come to you that leave! LOL (even though they may ask to be rehomed if they feel they are of no use anymore.) WE have never been alone..and there's more with you now than you realize. ;)

YOU are loved. Great question as always.

Never doubt what you can't see!

Return to “General Questions”