Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 88
Spelled Number: 108
Your favorite spirit to work with: WW, Dragons, Phoenix
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: WolfRaven
Zodiac:

I got the Divination Sphere. I closed my eyes and relaxed while holding it in my left hand. After a while I saw movement with butterflies, unicorns, astronomy symbols and other shapes. Nothing came to me, but a sort of butter fly came close enough to me to make out some further designs on its wings. I was just wondering if anyone else has experience with this item.

Thanks,
B
-boadiccearose
ImageImage
le chercheur de la lumière
Seeker of the Light
Merlin371
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 30
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Merlin
Zodiac:

I am still getting used to my Divination Sphere. I do find that I remember things whilst holding it (the interesting part is that my memories are past/present and future). I pick up a knowing. When I sleep next to it, I awaken knowing that I had dreamt, usually forgetting the dream especially if it is a dream I don't need to remember. I do like my sphere and I am enjoying the journey with it.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." Albert Einstein

"The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility". Meridjet

boadiccearose
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 88
Spelled Number: 108
Your favorite spirit to work with: WW, Dragons, Phoenix
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: WolfRaven
Zodiac:

Yeah, I know what you mean. Before I got this I would think about a question that I wanted to know the answer and then wake up with "knowing" of the answer. Sometimes I would dream things that would later come true.

I got the divination sphere in hopes of gaining some control of this. I wanted to know specifics not just generalities. I was kind of surprised to see so clearly into the sphere but I wasn't getting an answer to my question.

When I asked about my future I saw all these shapes that seemed to be tangible but not. It was almost like being lost in cyberspace and seeing things in a computer graphical yet surreal glowing outlines. The shapes were somewhat geometrical and some were also recognizable as living. Other shapes were meaningful but not living.
-boadiccearose
ImageImage
le chercheur de la lumière
Seeker of the Light
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Hi, both of your experiences sound very interesting; I was going to get the Divination sphere, and may still do so, but went for the Scrying glass instead http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... t=0&page=1 I just got it the other day.
Merlin371
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 30
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Merlin
Zodiac:

What are your experiences with the mirror?

It does take time to learn to scry.

I am aware that the sphere is helping me and working in harmony with my lazyboy. Here and now my natural abilities are more attuned to magical identification and typing with some precognition in the mix. Mostly I just Know or Remember stuff.
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." Albert Einstein

"The first step to expanding your reality is to discard the tendency to exclude things from possibility". Meridjet

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Merlin371 wrote:What are your experiences with the mirror?

It does take time to learn to scry.

I am aware that the sphere is helping me and working in harmony with my lazyboy. Here and now my natural abilities are more attuned to magical identification and typing with some precognition in the mix. Mostly I just Know or Remember stuff.
Hi Merlin, it's a magnifying glass and since getting it, I've kept it near my bed and have had a series of very vivid dreams. I also copied the spells onto a small crystal ball. But like you said, these skills take time and practice. But, since you mentioned it, I also got a beautiful mirror as a gift with another order, which I'm thinking can also be used for scrying. The weird thing is, I had just receive my first Fae spirits from Wintermournings like 2 days before the package with the mirror from CH arrived, and the mirror's base is shaped like a faery :faery:

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”