So, what wishes have YOUR Djinn granted?

Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

You read the title. I want to know just how far you can take your wishes with Djinn. I have never owned one, but I am currently very curious. So, I want you guys telling me what wishes your Djinn have granted, how fast they took, and did you get exactly what you wanted.

You can give me a full story or an explanation, but please go ahead. :thumbup:

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
sillycsilli
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

::bump::

Xo
islandfun
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

None so far... but they do come true... Ill definitely update here.

Thing is, Ive wished or it like 2 weeks ago and Im pretty sure this wish will take quite some time.

I havent made any other official wishes since then.

Kevi
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Cypress Blade
Zodiac:

I haven't make much wishes to my djinns. In fact, I only made 1 wish and still stick to that one wish, and its to have my djinns help me make my school life easier. So far, every semesters there is problems that prevents me to get my school works done, there will later on so sort of opportunity that opens up for me to work out the problems.

So my wish is granted, every semesters.

ishhstar
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 20
Zodiac:

I havent asked for any wishes yet. I dont think I want to for a little bit

Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

You might want to check out this thread.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 135&t=1285

Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

Ellegria* wrote:You might want to check out this thread.

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 135&t=1285
Noted, thanks!

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

hmmm, i normally do not ask wishes of my djinn or djinnah because i am their keeper and if i ever absolutely need something to resolve a situation they usually will help on their own. several times i have said aloud "wish i had like an extra 20 bucks this week" and somehow i come up with it by either finding it laying out in a parking lot or even getting a refund on a bill i overpaid somehow. for me my djinn and djinnah are with me to teach and guide me, not for what they can give to me. i hope this helps and it's just from my experience with some fantastic djinn/djinnah of different races/cultures. :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
ishhstar
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 20
Zodiac:

crone maatkaere wrote:hmmm, i normally do not ask wishes of my djinn or djinnah because i am their keeper and if i ever absolutely need something to resolve a situation they usually will help on their own. several times i have said aloud "wish i had like an extra 20 bucks this week" and somehow i come up with it by either finding it laying out in a parking lot or even getting a refund on a bill i overpaid somehow. for me my djinn and djinnah are with me to teach and guide me, niot for what they can give to me. i hope this helps and it's just from my experience with some fantastic djinn/djinnah of different races/cultures. :grouphug:
You summarized my feelings exactly

CheshireLeo
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: neb and gold djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: seraphim
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: I've not explored that yet
Zodiac:

This is about one of the Neb Djinns Lisa had custom conjured for me back in June. My body is the vessel for both of them.
I am so happy, as the Lady Neb djinna had provided me (3) out of the (4) Numbers for the Massachusetts' Daily Numbers game. The djinna had done this while I was using a pendulum I purchased from Lisa. The order of the 3 was exact so the winnings were 800 for one bet, (exact first 3) as well as 139 for another bet (first 3 any). I am so happy as I didnt have the money to register for an exam I had to take (I am making a career change and the teaching certification exams are kind of expensive). I had Lisa conjure a King Neb Djinn and a regular Neb Djinna. The Djinna was the one to grant the wish. I thought they were mad at me because I kept asking them to manifest by making noises in the room and I felt that they got irritated with that. In the beginning they were noisy banging on the walls, especially with the Djinn Oil i got from Mountain Buddha. Now I dont hear anything so I thought I had exhausted them. I do give them offerings though. Lisa said they like sweets, so I figured they would like Baklava because it is middle eastern and fairly easy to get. tomorrow since I have the day off I am going to hook up my Neb Djinna with offerings and give her a rest. I will say though, that Ive had djinns from 3 different sellers on Ebay for about 1 year and 5 months and this is the most tangible result Ive gotten from any of them. I use EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) to get positive vibrations going and to convey to the Universe that I believe in them. I am glad I have this outlet to rejoice as others may not be so understanding.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”