LilbabiJem

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Mysterious Moon
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ifrit Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn =P
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: MysteriousMoon
Zodiac:

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/lilbabijem

This girl is amazing, And sooo cheap! I cant actually believe all her predictions came true every single one of them!
She told me my lover would come back on the 5th of a month, and indeed my lover returned 5th July, she told me that I would be moving house.. at the time I was like yeah right .. but now our landlord has decided to sell the house and we are moving at the end of the month!
She told me my lover would see me in a different light, which I can definitely feel he does, because he actually wants to see me now... there are so many predictions that she told me and everyone one of them have come true! Sorry if this review seems a little rushed im at work! lol and she is soooo cheap only £1.00 for 5 predictions xx

Te amare, no importa lo que pasa en mi vida, y cada vez que alguien me dice que me doy por vencido
Yo no se escucha. Estoy tan misterioso como la luna
esoteric52
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks MM....I'll check her out.

esoteric52
neophyte
neophyte

Ok, I just bought the £1.00 Reading...........As explained ( If I got it right) I didn't ask any question for this Reading.We'll see.

esoteric52
neophyte
neophyte

Ok. I got my 5 predictions after about 17 hours after ordering......They're all about stuff I don't have the slightest idea about right now....4 of them sound really good. ...1 is not so bad.......
She also was kind enough to respond to a question ( even though her eBay page states that she doesn't respond questions on the £1.00 Predictions purchase). Her answer to my question was a positive one.
Since it's all stuff supposed to unfold in the Future ( immediate and next) I can't know yet how right she is.
I'll let you know as things do happen the way she described.

albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

Thanks for the heads-up about this lady. I honestly dont know why she is only charging £1 for a reading when after paypal charges she is making only pennies!!

I got a reading for 1 question and a 5 prediction reading. The 1 question reading was preceeded by several paragraphs talking about my being a spiritual teacher and the need for my teaching others what I have learned to my learning "gel" in my own head. I would be interested whether others got this or if this was genuinely for me.The answer to my specific question was positive but would start to unfold early next year. I will keep you updated.

BTW mysterious moon i pm'ed you, but something tells me i did this a while back and you couldnt get your pms.

Regarding the 5 point prediction. That really did make my hair stand on end. The first one was regarding my wanting to get involved in certain activities and being prevented from doing so. I was advised to be very quiet at this time and keep my counsel. my next meeting with the people involved is next tuesday so I am indeed going to really keep quiet.

I know full well what this is about and it is indeed a very very charged situation. This advice chimes very well with that received from a psychic root worker who is very well aware of my personal situation.

The other predictions are in the future so I cant comment on their accuracy. Needless to say I am looking forward to seeing what unfolds.

Quite frankly with the ridiculously low prices she is charging, I definitely think she is worth a try and I would love to hear what other folk make of her.

cheers

Mysterious Moon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hi Guys

Albanygang I have got your PM =) just gonna reply now

Yes her reading is very long and paragraphs and at sometimes i felt had no relevance but they indeed did! =) shes brilliant id recommend her to everyone, out of all the psychic etc ive been to she has been the only person to get every single prediction correct.. unlike others who have got some predictions but missed others.

Obviously paul the seer is very good aswell =) i think lilbabijem and paul the seer have to be my favourite now =) and redlisse of course =)

Te amare, no importa lo que pasa en mi vida, y cada vez que alguien me dice que me doy por vencido
antop
new here
new here
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

Hi Mysterious Moon, thanks for bringing up this psychic to our attention. I feel she's the real deal as well, after getting a read from her. I can relate several personal events that is currently happening or will appeared in the near future. 4 out of 5 of these predictions came true.

The first was spending a weekend or holiday which was accurate, as I had applied for a 7-days holiday away from work. Next was celebrating a official event related to work too, as a few of my colleagues are leaving in unison to other companies. Third was spending $ on someone leaving soon, and i know what's this already. xD Teehee. Followed by the other about someone needing support, which i could guess who it was in my immediate family. The last I couldn't determine yet, which was somebody visiting my home..

Needless to say, I was surprised at how closely these predictions came out for me. What do you have to lose, folks. Go give a run for your $, and see what turns out for you.

Cheers.

chocorondo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampiress
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Thanks for sharing, Kellie! :wave: I had just gotten a prediction listing from her. I can attest that she's very friendly and nice..... And she responds fast too! I'm excited about the predictions I've got from her and I'll be waiting for things to reveal themselves. :D

I love you~
I trust you~
I want you to share your loneliness with me
Even in light, even in darkness
Because we're together, we're able to believe in each other
Please don't leave anymore...
Mysterious Moon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Honestly guys shes the best, there was a time when I was low because psychics were giving me predictions that were wrong, and never happened.. but Jemma is just awesome.. she is so generous not charging and arm and a leg for a reading, I normally just by loads of readings off her every now and then knowing im buying with confidence.
I would never buy from anyone else ever again.
Im glad I have shared her with you because I can honestly hand on heart say she is the best.!

Mysterious Moon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

btw guys this is a message from Jemma =) im trying to convince her to get a account here
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will do,
and omg thank you so much. . Please thank them all for me hun :)

Im going to use them on my ebay page for feedback"

Jemma

xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To:
Subject:
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 19:27:23 +0100

hello lovely jemma just wanted to show u some more appraisals of your work =)

im 'mysterious moon' by the way... maybe you should consider getting an account?

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 82#p165382

Return to “Seller Review”