silentartist
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Okay so I bought a devata from Rhonda (Moonstar7spirits). And I must say I believe we have connected in an amazing way already.

First when I before I got her I had it in my mind that I wanted to take her to work with me. The next day after I got her I was to go fill in at another place where I had been to only once before. So I put the vessel in my pocket and took her there with me. At the end of the day when I was leaving I noticed the sign for the shopping center there. Right below the name of the plaza where I was working was the same name of my devata on a big sign above the rest of the shops there. It was someones resturant or soemthing I think. I had not noticed this the time before. So I really feel it was my devata.

Next thing that happens is that when I do the invocation which is a three day process. First you have to cleanse the room and light candles. Okay so after I do all this I am really sleepy. I do not really want to sleep while candles are burning but I just must lay down.

Obviously I drift off to sleep. I keep waking up to make sure the candles are okay. Eventually they burn out and I get the vessel and put it by my bed. I am not sure when exactly but at some point I have a dream. In the dream I meet a woman with the same name as my devata. It seems as though we talk about something but I still cant remember what. I am not sure how to explain this but I don't really remember seeing the womans face. It is like I am talking to her but not looking up at her. If I do see her face in the dream I really can't remember what she looked like.

What do you all think?

silentartist
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Also on the 3rd day when I do the actual summoning/invocation while I am waiting for candles to burn out something happens.

So I am sitting here ant my computer listening to music wasting time. When out of no where something speaks to me and says it is done and tells me to check the candles. When I do I find that the middle candle is burnt out and the other two on either side is still lite.

I am not really sure what to think of it. But I really think we have been bonding. Even before the invocation I would burn a candle for her and burn some liquid potpourri. And earlier I said her name and I could have sworn I heard sworn I heard something say something like "Yes, dear?"

FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

Ohhh SA that is fantastic! So wonderful that you have connected so well so soon!
I have one from Rhonda, but other than feeling some comfort from it, I get nothing.
I still talk to her every night and burn incense for her.

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
silentartist
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Another thing is sometimes when I wear the vessel it feels like it moves. I can be sitting or standing still and it feels like the little stone or crystal or whatever it is will bounce. It is the most bizzare thing. Maybe just my imagination. Hmmmm

emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Your experience sounds amazing! Congrats!

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

I don't think it's your imagination, they do things like that. Great experience :!:

Peace, light & love

Phil

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Silentartist- It's not your Imagination. I've read on here a few times about spirits manifesting like that! :D Keep us updated!!

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

SA, that's so amazing! My Goddess Devata is also from Rhonda, but for me she's the hardest spirit to bond with than the rest of the group. But I'll keep trying my best :)

May

M.K
silentartist
new here
new here
Zodiac:

May
If you haven't already contact Rhonda for any info about your devata. I asked her what sort of things my devata liked. Such as for offerings and such. Favorite color, gemston, music, etc. I am sure she will tell you. Maybe I am just more sensitive to certain things?
But even before I asked Rhonda those things I started thinking I wonder what sort of offering my devata would like. For some reason roses came to mind. And that is exactly what Rhonda said was her (the devatas) favorite. It also says in the CH's encyclopedia scent is rose.

Lately I have been burning a rose scent liquid potpourri. Once you find the favorites try offering those items. It can be a long process but once you get it its great. Even the slightest thing will be so amazing. Also sometime I think the spirits show themselves in such small ways we may not notice it right away. Keep trying and keep looking for any and all signs.

I am planning on setting up an altar/shrine for each of my spirits I get. I am going to try to find a table or counter space and just set it aside just for that spirit. And anything I place there will belong to the spirit. I am going to try to keep only the things for the spirit there and use it for nothing else.

I will keep you all updated on anything that happens. I am so excited to have these experiences and to share them with others.

Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

DA, I asked Rhonda a month ago about offerings, but I didn't ask about color, gemstone, etc. Anyway Rhonda told me that she'd love fresh flowers :) Keep us posted, thanks!

May

M.K

Return to “Angel Races”