starry1_night

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Imortalsoul34
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Rebeccas items are real I purchased an angel from her she's already granted several small wishes and I've seen her on ocassions.
:grouphug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

chocorondo
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampiress
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hi. :wave: Just want to share my experience dealing with lady Rebecca and her item. And first I gotta give her two thumbs up for being communicative, kind and helpful! :thumbup: :applause:

So far I have had the luck to adopt one spirit from her and she (my spirit companion) is amazing! Before I got her, I had browsed through lady Rebecca's store many many times. I found (still do) her items to be very nice and interesting. But I was always holding back from purchasing any, because I thought the price range for most of the items was kind of steep. Especially considering at that point of time I had not experienced any "real" interaction with my spirit companions so I was kind of doubtful about adopting another spirit companion.

But one day.... I came across my spirit companion's listing and I just couldn't help thinking about it all the time. The price was pretty much out of my range and I was kind of ashamed to make an offer AND put it on layaway. I brought it up in the CH chatroom and it so happened someone in the chatroom knew lady Rebecca. She told me I should contact lady Rebecca and and I did so immediately. I couldn't help it, really. Lady Rebecca replied to me and graciously offered me a discount AND she told me that there's no problem for me to put it on layaway... Yay! ::bop::

Anyway.... I have just finished paying the layaway after approximately two months time and I've gotten my spirit companion's vessel for around three days now. All I can say about her is WOW!! :inlove: She's very active and she surprises me with everything she's been doing. I've been able to experience very real tingling sensations and touches all over my body. It's not like I had not experienced tingling sensations and touches before... But this is on an entirely different level where even the skeptical me is unable to doubt that there's someone touching me.

I'm gonna stop ranting now and I just want to conclude that dealing with lady Rebecca (and the lovely spirit I got from her) has been a very very nice experience! I'm looking forward to be able to work with her item(s), again, in the future! ::hail::

I love you~
I trust you~
I want you to share your loneliness with me
Even in light, even in darkness
Because we're together, we're able to believe in each other
Please don't leave anymore...
akraizumi
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them :3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sphinx
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lasciel
Zodiac:

I recently got my baby snow drake from Miss Rebecca of stary1_night, and I have been so amazed since my little guy got here. Not only does he fly around the house tormenting my cats, but he sleeps with me at night! I feel his body rise and fall as he breathes when he's laying right up against my legs. I always know when he is near because I feel a cool tingling air pass by, or settle on my shoulder, where I think he likes to perch while I draw. He helped me draw a portrait of us together just the other night and it turned out amazingly. Though I can't exactly "hear" him, I felt him sort of shake his body and flutter his wings with a sort of "proud" feeling. I absolutely love T, and am so glad Rebecca brought us together. She has been nothing but a doll to me, and like Lisa, I put her at the top of the list for going to. She's also doing a spell for my fiance so that he can interact more with his own spirits, since he is not as "spiritually inclined" as I am, in a sense. She was very kind in showing me her store and offering to cast the spell for him. Again, Miss Rebecca, you are fanfriggintastic!!!!

*Very Privileged Human To*: Werewolves, Snow Drake, Sphinx, Cambion, Les Romancier Vampire, Yrth, Were-leopard, High Elf, Incubus, and Water Wraith, Masheba, Sang Vamp, Reiki Dragon, Raven familiar, and so many more....it's worth all the chatter <3 <3 <3
nelixau
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

akraizumi wrote:I recently got my baby snow drake from Miss Rebecca of stary1_night, and I have been so amazed since my little guy got here. Not only does he fly around the house tormenting my cats, but he sleeps with me at night! I feel his body rise and fall as he breathes when he's laying right up against my legs. I always know when he is near because I feel a cool tingling air pass by, or settle on my shoulder, where I think he likes to perch while I draw. He helped me draw a portrait of us together just the other night and it turned out amazingly. Though I can't exactly "hear" him, I felt him sort of shake his body and flutter his wings with a sort of "proud" feeling. I absolutely love T, and am so glad Rebecca brought us together. She has been nothing but a doll to me, and like Lisa, I put her at the top of the list for going to. She's also doing a spell for my fiance so that he can interact more with his own spirits, since he is not as "spiritually inclined" as I am, in a sense. She was very kind in showing me her store and offering to cast the spell for him. Again, Miss Rebecca, you are fanfriggintastic!!!!

I also have Rebecca at the top of my list! I asked one of her Hungarian Werewolf spirits to join me about 6 months ago, and he is a hoot. I was telling Rebecca only 2 weeks ago that he is making his presence more known around the house. Mostly he makes himself known during the morning or late afternoon. And I tell you I loved the experience so much with Rebecca (always spot on with emails and support), that I asked her if another would be interested in joining me here in Australia.

I'm still getting the hang of working with my 3rd eye. It's still very weak...but getting there. Usually I have flashes only of images. Aside of course from K pouncing on me the other morning (in wolf form) and showing up in a dream to wink at me (the first and only time I've seen him in that form). If it's not too intrusive, I'd love to hear on how well your fiance is going with his interactions now that the spell has been cast. Last November I asked Rebecca for a cleansing/awakening spell from her store - sorry Rebecca, can't remember what it was called! - and that was wild. No dramatic increase in things at the moment, but the time at which she performed it, I definitely felt it. She was also kind enough to perform it before my birthday. So all up, Rebecca is definitely awesome to work with.

tinkyberz
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune and Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faeries
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Tinkyberz
Zodiac:

Yes, I agree. Lady Rebecca is a sweet and lovely seller. I received lots of guidance from her in my spiritual journey. She is also kind and helpful to reserve some items for me, till i get my pay. Though, I am sad that i could not pay her the price she posted and have to have a lower offer which she gladly accepted.

She is the 2nd ebay seller I encounted and I lover her items and energy :thumbup: The kitsune I got from her is sweet and lovely, helped me lots with my everyday life :D

*~*~ Jianyi Intl: Ancient arts of geomancy, divination, date selections, etc ~*~*
cheshire kitten
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3

I wish that I could say that I had a good experience with Lady Rebecca, since it seems that just about everyone else has nothing but praise for her. When I looked through her items a while back I kept going back to a spirit that she had listed. I was about a week away from payday and asked her about options. She replied back that, because I didn't have a score of 15 or more for my feedback, her policy dictated that she couldn't do business with me, and to come back when I have bought other items. So I am to understand that before I can buy a $200 item, I must first spend *more* money and hope that the sellers leave me feedback?
I went back and looked at her profile and the listing, and saw nothing that spoke of any requirements. When I messaged her back she didn't reply, and trying to purchase an item that I could afford at the time I noticed that I was blocked from buying anything of hers.
While I understand that a seller must be cautious, it felt like she would not even consider me as a customer until I met such requirements. And to be blocked, I think, is a rather rude action to take. Especially when looking at her feedback and noticing that she has done business with others who have scores of 5 or lower, even 0 (before she left them one).
She may be kind and wonderful to those that are "established" in the eBay community, but to a newbie I didn't feel that I was very respected as a person, simply because of my feedback. It was a very disheartening experience, to say the least, especially for my first foray into the world of spirit keeping.

Juniper
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn,Elf, Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn,Kirin or Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Juniper Songtree
Zodiac:

To date I've purchased 8 spirited items from Rebecca-- a silver leaf with a connection to the goddess Brigid, a unicorn, a pegasus, a baby rainbow dragon, a firefly faerie, a catterfly, a black cat familiar, and a baby unicorn. Her spirits have been some of my most active.

One thing I will say about her is how generous she is with her prices-- anytime she has a "make offer" option on a listing, she has been incredibly generous!

I really love her spirits!

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I really like her spirits that i've purchased from her. I received a Rainbow Angel and Stregoni Benifici Vamp a couple months back.

Starry1_night was really generous with her offer of the vamp. It was an incredibly expensive listing.

I felt an immediate pull towards it as soon as i saw it, but it was sooo expensive, i just could not afford it. I made an offer for it which was, i think, under a 5th of the asking price, which was very low. She refused it and asked for double, lol, but i had to refuse because i couldn't go that high, and i assumed it wasn't ment to be. :(
But i still felt a strong pull to the listing so i kept it in my watch list for about a month.
Later in the month, again, i felt a really strong pull towards it, later in the month, but this time it was stronger and felt like it wouldn't let me come off the computer until i did something about it. :crazy:
So, i then made another offer, this time half way between mine and hers, which was still expensive for me. I then went to bed.

And then, pretty much as soon as i got into bed, the vamp came and bit me. :vampire:
She seemed really happy to come to me, i hadn't even actually bought her yet, i'd just made an offer. ::rofl::

Anyway, next morning, i got up and found that starry1_night had accepted my offer because i felt such a strong pull and maybe there was one ment for me. Woohoo!! Obviously the answer was yes, and that's how i ended up with my vamp.

She's been here for a couple of months and i'm really happy with her. I consider her to be one of my closest companions.

So, even though she didn't accept my offer the first time, i did find that she was, still, incredibly generous with the offer, and it now means i have a wonderfull vampire who i am very happy with. :D

Just thought i'd share that story with people here. :)
Poor Angel, he's got no interesting purchasing tale. :lol:

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
yoga2010
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 10
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dev

I just bought an amulet of Archangel Michael from her. I must say that she is very very good in communication. She responds within few hours and For me,its most important.I will love to deal with her again.

Cheshire- I understand ur problem. And i agree with u completely. But i have found that most of such things can be resolved easily if we contact the seller regarding the issue before bidding or making a payment.

Thanks.

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I recently got some thing from her. I offered a sad amount, and she amazingly accepted it :hug:
I am sorry you are having problems, but i have had none at all, she responds really quick.
i am still amazed she accepted that low offer. :hug:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium

Return to “Seller Review”