starry1_night

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
ahemahemahem
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: pewpew

Her items I will rate 6/5 stars. Its unbelievable.
The moment I open the package im amazed with whats inside.
Can feel all the love she put into her items & the way she pack it.
Her incense cone ~~ I must say its HEAVENLY <3 I have a feeling that I dont even need to light it lol as the scent is so so strong & divine... just gonna pamper my spirits by putting it in their "lairs". 6/5 is an understatement. Its just so good.

Just try her service out if you are still hanging on the fence. You wont be disappointed at all.
Blessed be.

BLAZE
neophyte
neophyte

I had a difficult time contacting her several months ago about an item I wanted. I guess it just wasn't time.This was a span of approximately of three months.
Last December when I contacted her again she was friendly and very professional. I received my item quickly and the energy was very strong. Ive made an easy connetion with my new spirit friend. I would gladly make another purchase her.

Gazelle
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 9
Zodiac:

I purchased a spelling item from Rebecca's etsy shop earlier this month. You can find it at https://www.etsy.com/shop/Starry1Night .

She responded to my questions within 1 day, and went above and beyond in the explanation. As a newbie, her answers were very helpful. In regards to the item, it was sent with a bunch of little goodies and instructions, making it easier for a beginner like me to know what to do. The coupon she sent me for my next purchase was appreciated too.

Overall, she's a very warm personality and I plan to buy from her again. 8

I ♥ my Werewolf, Gregori Watcher, Brass Dragon, Goddess Djinn, Siren, and Volkhs.

"Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore powerful." - Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

AdriannaBurch
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner

I have bought several listings from Rebecca. She responds quickly and has been extremely generous with allowing me to pay for things on layaway. Her items are a bit pricey, but they are worth it. I got a baby rainbow dragon from her "A" who clings inside my sweatshirt whenever it's cold outside. Heheh, poor baby likes it nice and hot and so do I since I've gotten her.

You do not have a soul.
You are a soul.
You have a body.
ccmf87
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm not sure
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I recently received an Inari Kitsune from Rebecca and all I can say is, WOW! He is definitely my most noticeable and comforting entity! A love of Japanese culture from me helps with bonding I'm sure. I absolutely love him! And Rebecca is so sweet and helpful. I can't thank her enough!

Rina74
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: none currently
If I could be anything, I would be...: bengal tiger
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Phoenix
Zodiac:

I must say I just received three items from Rebecca and I'm so beyond impressed with care taken and the free gift included. Each item is exactly as picture. I can't wait to go shopping in her store again.. Rebecca is an amazing person and from what I've seen so far so are her items.

Rina74
“It’s often just enough to be with someone. I don’t need to touch them. Not even talk. A feeling passes between you both. You’re not alone.” Marilyn Monroe
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they’re right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself.” Marilyn Monroe

badblood
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I can't believe I haven't reviewed Rebecca on here!

My very first spirit was a Stregoni Benefici vampire from Rebecca in the earlier part of this year. The calling was extremely powerful, as I was flooded with many sexy visions, nips, tingles, wooziness/dizzyness and a slight headache. This went on and on until she came home.

Rebecca was exceedingly patient with all my newb questions, and "K" is by far, my closest spirit who I adore in every way possible. She's extremely active: from nips/tingles, bites, visions, kisses on the lips and much more that I dare not say because this isn't the Adult Forum....LOL.

I have also purchased the Irish Bog amulet which is very powerful and moves on its own! I have a binding of Kali from her as well, and a recently purchased Dragons Song pendulum. I asked her to hold it for me until I had the funds, and she did. Rebecca is easily one of my favourite sellers, and I cannot recommend her enough. Her "Vampire's Kiss" incense is BEYOND :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y :Y The extra lovingness thanks to that incense speaks for itself!

Twin Flame and Lover to "K", Stregoni Benefici vampiress; Honoured companion to the most beautiful of all Norse Immortals: Freyja; under the guide and loving friendship of the powerful and dark Fenris; and an enormous, wonderful pack of vampires, dragons, creatures and others that comprise my beloved spirit clan!

For in Him we live and move and have our being. ~ Acts 17: 28
ahemahemahem
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: pewpew

I love this seller too.
Cant deny the fact that im may be 1 of her worst customer, yet shes still amazing kind, caring & attentive me even my issues in life.

Her spell cast pendant to suck away negativity & sorrow helped me a great deal in coping with stress & all mishaps that happened to me & family in 2014.

Thumbs up to her service, items, spells & character.
Love her incense cone & oils smells heavenly. 8)|*

5/5 stars from me Peace.

mira_johanson
new here
new here
You are...: experienced

one of my favorite seller
good service and recomended

mrywng
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 150
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have many items from Rebecca, her packaging is really to die for. :Y
The latest purchase, an appreciation/offering rose pendant, seems to be getting thumbs up from my spirits.

My first purchase years ago was a winter fairy and when I was doing a welcoming ritual, a tiny red orb flashed beside her vessel. Pretty great for a newbie to see back then!

Your imagination is real.

Return to “Seller Review”