starry1_night

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Dropturvey
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3

Re: starry1_night

Postby Dropturvey » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:06 am

Just received a lovely Selkie from Rebecca. I love having him around as he has such a nice energy. Always enjoy getting a parcel from Rebecca as she always sends such lovely handmade incense with the order and a cute candle so you can dive straight in to the bonding. He even came with a free chain and of course a great page for my spirit album with info on how to connect.

Firelady
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 48
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel were
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: rain sakuya onyx

Postby Firelady » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:49 pm

so dose any one has any new feed back from her 1s have been intrested in a few of her listings and am still on the fence

Image never will you see the gates i guard for that wich is beyond may destory you

learningk120
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 666
Spelled Number: 219
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Son of darklords

Postby learningk120 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:16 am

Rebecca is one best seller, she so warm and welcome person. Her spirit is great too, many great experienced i had from them.

neonXrabbit
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Canine type spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby neonXrabbit » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:16 am

I absolutely adore her. Though I often recommend creepy hollows first to new keepers due to a lot of flexibility with pricing, I also often recommend Rebecca. She answers all questions and quickly and is incredibly nice. Though her bindings tend to be a bit higher in price, she provides a lot of info on the spirit, a charging bag, some incense cones, a candle, a mint, and directions for an easy candle welcoming ritual. Basically everything you could need for starting out. The werewolf and cwn awnn that I got from her have been absolutely wonderful, and I'm glad that I stumbled upon one of her listings by accident on the day I started on this adventure. She was the first seller that I bought from and was very patient with all of my newb questions xD

learningk120
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 666
Spelled Number: 219
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Son of darklords

Postby learningk120 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:36 pm

i just receive package again from rebecca, she is nice person, she give all information i ask so fast. 2 angels from her is adorable, i can see it just a moment when i touch the vessel and they are reveal they name. i think the price at her store are cheap if compare with the qualities :) sometimes companion from her bring their friends or family to help me :)

Hisoka Ishikawa
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process

Postby Hisoka Ishikawa » Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:47 am

Ordered the fairy attunement and the labyrinth ring! I think it was the labyrinth ring. The first day of the attunement, I felt more relaxed, more cheery, and giddy; "clean", in a way. I wish I felt like that again. Back on eBay, I ordered the moon pendant used to enhance abilities and such too. It worked wonders until I lost it...whenever I wore it, I would end up astral traveling a lot and I had more control and lucidity over my dreams. Had some powers too, in the dreams of course. It was great and I am hoping that I could save up just to buy it again.

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby GoldenAitvaras » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:13 pm

I did not have a good experience with them and won't be buying from them again , this is what happened with me but everyone else seems to like her so nothing wrong with buying from her i guess .

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Postby AriesStarChild_ » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:39 pm

So far I’ve bought two things from this seller and I’m in love. Her communication is amazing and quick. Her packaging is very cute and my items arrived in 4 days I think it was.

I just ordered 3 things from her this morning:
Lemurian Dna awakening/activation/healing
Pleiadian Nordic ET companion
And
7 arch angels daily miracles ring

I’m immensely excited and can’t wait for them to arrive. I highly recommend this seller she is very kind. 10/10 stars from me x )

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

Return to “Seller Review”