starry1_night

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
LittleBat
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Well, I know this review's going to anger some people; I loved and trusted in Starry once too. That was literally the biggest mistake of my life, & I've made a few.

I’ve held off on making this review for two full years, despite being urged to post my truth in order to save other newbies from the same fate with her. I still didn’t post this, didn’t name her, because honestly I feared spiritual repercussions from her, and also because I hate conflict, and don’t enjoy stirring pots. But at this point, I genuinely have nothing left to lose.
Full honesty, Starry has done some amazing work in the past – undeniable. Her work is what got me into spirit keeping, and the spirits I have around due to her are absolute godsends; this is the other reason I did not want to name and shame her.

But the truly terrifying thing about Starry’s wares, is that there is no warning on anything. Where CH are responsible, and will inform you severely about the risks of bringing even a light grey arts spirit into your possession, Starry pedals Black Arts wares, with not a single warning on them to say just how experienced, competent and willing to gamble you need to be, in order to bring BA entities in.

The item that screwed my entire life sideways was the Hellfire Vortex Ring; we are talking an item that isn’t just one BA spirit, it’s a portal for as many of them as fancy harassing you…and it was sold with not a single warning as to its dangers. In fact, I emailed Starry prior to purchasing, to tell her I was new to this with only WA spirits, so would this be a bad idea? Would there be a karmic backlash to inviting in such dark entities? And Starry told me no; I still have the email – she assured me all would be fine. The description read as though this item would just be another helpful piece in my life – no worries, no risks. (yup, this is partly on me - I should've researched more, but I hadn't even *found* the CH forum at this point - Starry was the only person I'd talked to in the spirit keeping community :-/ )

Obviously, it was not fine. There is no world in which a newbie purchasing a BA living entities portal is going to be ‘fine’. Over the course of the past two years, I have gone from blissfully happy with my life, not to mention my spirit family, into an absolute shell of myself, physically and mentally both. I can no longer communicate clearly with any of my own spirits, which is devastating, & despite spending literally thousands of dollars on banishments, protection spells etc, the improvement is at about one-third of gone, as I was informed from the outset that only the original caster can truly cease this nonsense…but Starry has a no returns, no complaints policy. I’ve emailed her four times over these two years, and been consistently told she refuses to help, or outright ignored. I would happily pay her $1,500 to rid me of this hot mess, but I honestly don’t think there is any sum of money that would induce her to bother.

The first six months with these entities was a nightmare of constant telepathy like I’d never experienced, and couldn’t handle, entities getting in my head and confusing the heck out of me until I was literally admitted to a psych ward (no history of psychosis, either in me or my family). Finally I learned their manipulative tricks, and stopped falling for them, but now they simply suck all the energy and joy out of my life, fill me with self destructive urges and an absolute hatred for being alive, which is the *opposite* of who I am, or used to be, as a person. I’ve lost one third of my bodyweight just in the past year due to the constant depression, self hatred, regret and guilt I feel for having made the *stupid* decision to buy that thing, & now having no idea what’s going on with my spirits – are they being run ragged trying to protect me from the worst of it? Are they sick to death of this whole situation, because we had such a beautiful thing going, and now I’ve screwed it up, seemingly permanently? I cannot cope with everything I’ve lost to these entities.

Obviously if anyone has suggestions, fire away – I intend to keep attempting banishings etc for as long as I am still on this planet, but as the years and the spells go by with such little improvement, I am more and more convinced the only real solution is through Starry. I’ve done this as politely and meekly as I possibly can – in two years of this hell I have only ever mentioned her name to the practitioners trying to help me – I have never named and shamed, have never put her on blast. But at this point, my life is so screwed I can’t see myself surviving too much more of it.

Starry, if you see this, this is likely the final plea you’ll hear from me in the living world – this needs to stop. And please, please start putting honest descriptions and suitable warnings on your darker objects – experiences like mine ruin lives, take lives, screw up the existences of your good spirits, and tar the reputation of *innocence* practitioners everywhere.

Fellow newbies – if you see a site that explicitly says ‘No returns policy’, and does not deal with issues, be very, very cautious. I don’t see how a person can truly care about their customers, much less their spirits, if they are willing to put both spirit and human into a living hell of a situation, then not lift a finger to rectify it. It’s behaviour and practices like these that explain the amount of damage clear up CH have to do…

/Man. That was long. Sorry. It's been 2 years of bottling this up, & I'm angry. My *whole* life is down the toilet over this, in every aspect, and I'm so over the whole mess.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

LittleBat wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 4:27 pm Well, I know this review's going to anger some people; I loved and trusted in Starry once too. That was literally the biggest mistake of my life, & I've made a few.

I’ve held off on making this review for two full years, despite being urged to post my truth in order to save other newbies from the same fate with her. I still didn’t post this, didn’t name her, because honestly I feared spiritual repercussions from her, and also because I hate conflict, and don’t enjoy stirring pots. But at this point, I genuinely have nothing left to lose.
Full honesty, Starry has done some amazing work in the past – undeniable. Her work is what got me into spirit keeping, and the spirits I have around due to her are absolute godsends; this is the other reason I did not want to name and shame her.

But the truly terrifying thing about Starry’s wares, is that there is no warning on anything. Where CH are responsible, and will inform you severely about the risks of bringing even a light grey arts spirit into your possession, Starry pedals Black Arts wares, with not a single warning on them to say just how experienced, competent and willing to gamble you need to be, in order to bring BA entities in.

The item that screwed my entire life sideways was the Hellfire Vortex Ring; we are talking an item that isn’t just one BA spirit, it’s a portal for as many of them as fancy harassing you…and it was sold with not a single warning as to its dangers. In fact, I emailed Starry prior to purchasing, to tell her I was new to this with only WA spirits, so would this be a bad idea? Would there be a karmic backlash to inviting in such dark entities? And Starry told me no; I still have the email – she assured me all would be fine. The description read as though this item would just be another helpful piece in my life – no worries, no risks. (yup, this is partly on me - I should've researched more, but I hadn't even *found* the CH forum at this point - Starry was the only person I'd talked to in the spirit keeping community :-/ )

Obviously, it was not fine. There is no world in which a newbie purchasing a BA living entities portal is going to be ‘fine’. Over the course of the past two years, I have gone from blissfully happy with my life, not to mention my spirit family, into an absolute shell of myself, physically and mentally both. I can no longer communicate clearly with any of my own spirits, which is devastating, & despite spending literally thousands of dollars on banishments, protection spells etc, the improvement is at about one-third of gone, as I was informed from the outset that only the original caster can truly cease this nonsense…but Starry has a no returns, no complaints policy. I’ve emailed her four times over these two years, and been consistently told she refuses to help, or outright ignored. I would happily pay her $1,500 to rid me of this hot mess, but I honestly don’t think there is any sum of money that would induce her to bother.

The first six months with these entities was a nightmare of constant telepathy like I’d never experienced, and couldn’t handle, entities getting in my head and confusing the heck out of me until I was literally admitted to a psych ward (no history of psychosis, either in me or my family). Finally I learned their manipulative tricks, and stopped falling for them, but now they simply suck all the energy and joy out of my life, fill me with self destructive urges and an absolute hatred for being alive, which is the *opposite* of who I am, or used to be, as a person. I’ve lost one third of my bodyweight just in the past year due to the constant depression, self hatred, regret and guilt I feel for having made the *stupid* decision to buy that thing, & now having no idea what’s going on with my spirits – are they being run ragged trying to protect me from the worst of it? Are they sick to death of this whole situation, because we had such a beautiful thing going, and now I’ve screwed it up, seemingly permanently? I cannot cope with everything I’ve lost to these entities.

Obviously if anyone has suggestions, fire away – I intend to keep attempting banishings etc for as long as I am still on this planet, but as the years and the spells go by with such little improvement, I am more and more convinced the only real solution is through Starry. I’ve done this as politely and meekly as I possibly can – in two years of this hell I have only ever mentioned her name to the practitioners trying to help me – I have never named and shamed, have never put her on blast. But at this point, my life is so screwed I can’t see myself surviving too much more of it.

Starry, if you see this, this is likely the final plea you’ll hear from me in the living world – this needs to stop. And please, please start putting honest descriptions and suitable warnings on your darker objects – experiences like mine ruin lives, take lives, screw up the existences of your good spirits, and tar the reputation of *innocence* practitioners everywhere.

Fellow newbies – if you see a site that explicitly says ‘No returns policy’, and does not deal with issues, be very, very cautious. I don’t see how a person can truly care about their customers, much less their spirits, if they are willing to put both spirit and human into a living hell of a situation, then not lift a finger to rectify it. It’s behaviour and practices like these that explain the amount of damage clear up CH have to do…

/Man. That was long. Sorry. It's been 2 years of bottling this up, & I'm angry. My *whole* life is down the toilet over this, in every aspect, and I'm so over the whole mess.
I would suggest you to open a new topic in black arts section, highlighting your problems due to BA entities, if you wish to hear suggestions from members here. This is a review thread, so please maintain only reviews being placed here. I would like to suggest, if you want you could reach out to CH for advise and support in this issue, email them at, support@creepyhollows.com

@All members,
Do not reply to this review. If OP opens a new topic in black arts section of the forum, help the OP there.

Any non-review posts will be warned.

Learnigsk120
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

i have 2 vampire from starry1 night, is same as description at store, and both of them helping me to get some goals i want.
rebecca is nice person, and give completed information to me when i asked about her product

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I have a few beings and spells from this seller and I can 100% say they’re great: Pleiadian male: very insightful has taught me how to quantum jump/change timelines or shift realities which is wild when it comes to manifesting. He’s helping me hone all sorts of abilities

Money attraction coin: this coon has no bounds when it comes to attracting money. I say an amount I want to attract and it feel it pulse through me and go out throwing my crown and within days opportunity and money comes my way

Money moon Angel: such sweet energy, very attentive, unexpected money flow right on time. I went on a trip and got money for the ticket mailed to me randomly as a check and got back from the trip and got mailed to me another big lump some which was sweet. Recently have been given two big ideas on how to make a lot of money which is interesting

Stregoni money vampire: I believe he has helped in a few ways but he deff likes bonding at the prefered time: sunset, he is very active and lots of love bites and neck kisses/cuddling and bats!! Every time there’s at least 3 that hang around when I take my dogs out at night and I’m wearing his vessel or he’s around they fly super low and I can hear their squeaks

I plan to buy two more from the seller but I’ve had immense success with their items :)| :)|

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

Return to “Seller Review”