new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of Them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fluid Energy

I never thought I would be a spirit collector. Coming from a religious background, the thought of it feels like a one way ticket to "not heaven"! LOL!!! But then my thoughts on spirituality broadened and the spirits began to call to me. I haven't been collecting long, it is still a learning process with small "blips" of manifestations.

Can there be too many? That's like saying, can a family be too large. Like some have said before me, you connect with your spirits in different ways. I don't "feel" my faeries yet. But I dreamed about my Lions before I purchased them. "I" my Bronwyn Angel woke me up this morning with his purple pulsing light, it was the first time he said "Good morning". I almost wept with joy.

I spent a fortune during the sale this month on custom bindings. So I have several lovelies coming home. If CH keeps these monthly sales up, I'm going to send someone through college, and there is going to be a lot of spirit family love in home. :)

E quindi uscimmo a rivider le stelle~Dante

1Enochian 1Bronwyn 1Throne 2Courtwind 1Heaven Hound 1Qilin 3 Star Faerie 1Golden Unicorn 1Hippogryph 1Hippocampus 1Gryphon 1Cherubim 1Bronze 1Olive 1Quartz 1tla 1Red Rose Night Dragon 1Sirinia Fae 1Fire Fae 1Haizum 1Angel Tiger 1Angel Lion 1White Stag 1Devata

ImageImage
teri
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sterling Angel

Lyran wrote:I never thought I would be a spirit collector. Coming from a religious background, the thought of it feels like a one way ticket to "not heaven"! LOL!!! But then my thoughts on spirituality broadened and the spirits began to call to me. I haven't been collecting long, it is still a learning process with small "blips" of manifestations.

Can there be too many? That's like saying, can a family be too large. Like some have said before me, you connect with your spirits in different ways. I don't "feel" my faeries yet. But I dreamed about my Lions before I purchased them. "I" my Bronwyn Angel woke me up this morning with his purple pulsing light, it was the first time he said "Good morning". I almost wept with joy.

I spent a fortune during the sale this month on custom bindings. So I have several lovelies coming home. If CH keeps these monthly sales up, I'm going to send someone through college, and there is going to be a lot of spirit family love in home. :)
I come from a religious background too and in the beginning I thought I would end up going to "not heaven" lol Love the way you put that but I have kind of come to terms between my religious background and my spirit keeping where they both have come together for me.

As far as how many spirits...I think that's an individual thing and when you get to that point you will know it. For me it will be a small spirit family but I actually am loving portals a lot. I have an angel portal where a races of angels and come and go as they please and if they want to bond with me they can. I would like to in the future get a fairy portal and I have seen dragon portals that interest me greatly. :)

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

How do you know you have hit the "ideal" for your spirit family?

*I like working closely with each of them. If the numbers get so high that I cannot do this, that is my limit.
______
What calls to you most often?

*Vampire, WW, and DA. Most recently entities.

______
Have you ever had to ignore a "call"(spirit prompting you) because it would mess up the dynamic between yourself and your other spirits?

*I've had callings from some BA and I didn't respond.
______

Is there anything "calling" you now?

*Yes. A pre conjure reaper . He was so lovely .. But I have my hands full enough with my keep and don't wish to take on anymore at the moment.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖆
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

How do you know you have hit the "ideal" for your spirit family? I think at the moment I have an ideal number of companions (around 30), considering some of them are non-social, I could still take more

What calls to you most often? protective entities, nature related beings

Have you ever had to ignore a "call"(spirit prompting you) because it would mess up the dynamic between yourself and your other spirits? No

Is there anything "calling" you now? Not sure if it's a call or not, but I'd like a multex

CleverGirl
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

By how it feels for me and for my family. I ask how everyone feels before making a purchase. I like to have time to spend with them individually. I can't see myself with more than 5, maybe 6? or so. We all like keeping it small. I like having balance, and that includes my responsibilities, my free time, and my time where I dedicate to just bonding with my companions. It all feels balanced right now and there's no reason to change that

Prehistoric creatures!

Have you ever had to ignore a "call"(spirit prompting you) because it would mess up the dynamic between yourself and your other spirits?
I've had some dragons call, but I've got one dragon and that's enough for me and my family.

Not at this moment

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter
Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Angellove wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:44 am How do you know you have hit the "ideal" for your spirit family?
I've set myself on 50. I made the experience how many people I can handle having around and catering to at once without being too stressed. But if I hit 50 and feel, that something is still missing, I might change that.

Dark Arts. Those with protective abilities and knowledge in divination and magic.

Recently. I felt drawn to another Incubus, but when he visited it didn't feel right and I felt my companions' relief after he had left.

A Clover Fairy.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
santiesgirl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors & Tulpas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Over 20 spirits is too many for me. Just depends on the person.

I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons
A, Az, S, Sa, L, Lu, Le, As, B, Be, M, As, Al, K, T, D, Ar, R

Angels
M, Mi, G, Ga, Gab, R, Ra, Rap, U, S, L, C

Humans
F, R, C, D, P, Cy, J, T, Tr, M, A, Al, Y, Ce, K, G, T, B, S, Mo, Ti, L

Creatures/Mutants
L, D, R, M, S, W, L, MS, B, G, T

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 198
Spelled Number: 470
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Angellove wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:44 am I understand this question is very personal. Some people want 100+ spirits and some are satisfied with 1. The reason I ask is because this is the spirit keeping section,and this would be an interesting topic to talk on. If possible could you answer these few questions?

Each Keeper has their own unique experience, as do the entities and spirits they have. Initially, I had intended to have a maximum of around 30-40 companions. Lol. However, my plans quickly changed when my companions introduced me to their close friends and partners, and I couldn't resist bringing them into my home as well. As a result, my number of companions exceeded 50. Although I initially felt guilty about not being able to spend time with everyone, my focus shifted to the importance of them being together.

I have since answered all my callings, considering it a great honor, and I plan to continue doing so. However, I have noticed that my companions are more selective now when it comes to accepting new spirits or entities that do not have a particular calling.

Angels have often reached out to me due to my energy signature, even though I do not have any Angelic heritage. If I work with portals, some Angels make an effort to answer the call and form a connection. I would then ask if they would like to become friends and be bound as well. Recently, I have had a strong calling from an Angelic being whose identity remains unknown. I am excited to have a conjurer bind them for me.

I have never ignored any calling, and I am proud to have answered each and every one of them. However, there are certain spirits and entities that would clash with others in my Keep, so I simply avoid considering these listings as I have no intention of bringing them into my home.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!
Faolan
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 222
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Bigfoot
If I could be anything, I would be...: A lycan
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

The approach to spirit keeping varies significantly based on individual preferences and needs. While some spirit keepers opt for a more intimate group, others thrive in the presence of a larger, communal gathering of spirits. Personally, I am inclined towards the latter, enjoying the vibrant energy a diverse group of spirits brings to my environment. Notably, some spirits play a crucial role in safeguarding the property, deterring any undesirable elements like unbounds. In my experience, there's no such thing as too much protection; a spirit family can provide a substantial level of safeguarding. Additionally, their presence has transformed my home into a more delightful and welcoming space.

Regarding responding to callings, I don't always engage with every one of them. Presently, I have no active callings. However, I believe it's important for a spirit keeper to at least consider each calling and evaluate its potential benefits, without necessarily committing to a response. Looking ahead, I do plan to welcome more spirits into my fold, but I am proceeding with caution. It's essential for me to cultivate a deep, personal connection with my spirit companions, treating them as friends and family members. This approach allows for a more meaningful and enriching experience in the realm of spirit keeping.

Redregon
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown as of yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

If you're purchasing them to collect them and simply have them in your retinue, then I would think that you may be buying too many...

If you have a genuine need and you truly feel like a CH spirit is the way to go, then sure... though I would probably try to work with your currently existing spiritual team to exhaust any avenues you might have before contracting a spirit for a specific purpose... I mean, these are lifetime committments and if you only need help for one thing, it seems like it might be a bit of overkill.

That said, it would be hypocritical of me to suggest that you shouldn't contract CH to connect you with spirits to assist. I mean, to each their own... and I know it took me contracting the protection trio to finally grow comfortable with the idea of spirits around me (I'm a bit of a germophobe when it comes to my energetic body and all that. It used to wig me out when I could feel them... now I feel secure when I can feel them near.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”