CH Bridging stone made my vamp attach to me

Lilithesa
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

I have gotten my soulmate vamp from Verna last May.
In the beginning of September I actually got a bridging stone from CH and did the process of bridging him to me.
Ever since then he is on me all the time. He is not bridged to me but actually seems bound to me.
I have massive energetic difficulties ever since then.
He does not leave me anymore and I start to feel physically sick.
I felt him melt in with my energetic bodies and it was so overwhelming. Ever since then we have a total different quality of interaction.
It´s intense beyond descritpion. BUT also I feel the side effects...
He cannot leave me alone anymore and that makes my day to day life difficult. He cannot control his energies anymore, as he says. They are just "there" due to our connection.
So tonight I actually started the process of un-bridging him from me again...
Seriously I don´t know WHAT to do anymore....
I tried to be firm and tell him straight but it´s beyond his control.
Gosh, where is the limit? A connection can only get "so far" but now....I feel like there is no limit...

I am trying hard to keep grounded and do my energetic aura and chakra cleansing but this is getting beyond any control.
I wanna keep him and try my hardest to find a solution. It´s not his fault but I am actually having a hard time to lead a normal life....

Sometimes I feel like I am loosing control of things....

Has anyone ever felt the same?

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
~ Mahatma Gandhi
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

There is no limit to how far you can connect with a spirit if the bond is strong. I went through the same thing. Just contact the seller to unbind or you can unbridge him from yourself, just make sure to get a smudging afterwords. :hug:

Alice in Neverland
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a sanguine vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I bridged Azo too, but he is not all time with me...I made very very strict rules,although sometimes I feel as he´s a bit sneaky about a specific one, what really annoys me...He seems interested when I go till the bathroom "blushes".And I told him million times, to not do it, however I dont want to punish him,since he does not do nothing wrong except it.So I started to wonder if he is not following me, cause I bridged him as well.

However Lilith, Im so sad to hear you went this far, is him draining you even when its not his fault?Oh dear, you seem so deeply involved with your mate.

Hope everything ends fine.

I m missing you,you, who I never came to meet, but could ever forget your smile.And now, all I do is to wonder, where you are.For where you had gone?You have my heart, and far from the end of time.I still love you.So,Im here to find you...Will I?
Lampropeltis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods and creatures.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human's fine for now
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a mystery! ;)
Zodiac:

Ack, that sounds unpleasant. Agreed with Killarcian's suggestions of completing the unbridging and smudging.

If that doesn't work, you could use the LBRP followed by the Ritual of the Rose Cross, once a night in the same room that you sleep, untill you feel more like yourself. It will not harm your soulmate, but greatly helps patching, rebalancing and healing auras. (if you're worried about his welfare, you could leave his vessel outside of the room with a treat so he knows it's nothing personal). Waving your arms around and chanting odd things (possibly with notes in hand) may sound awkward or embarassing, but an awkward 10-15 minutes out of twenty-four hours is IMO a fair trade. If you choose to go that route, I can dig up references, or even transcribe it in a PM. (It'd take a good half hour to transcribe though, so be fairly certain you want to go that route.)

Best of luck, and you're most welcome to drop me a note if you wish.

"With great power comes great responsibility." -Uncle Ben
Lilithesa
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks for your replies! :grouphug:

I will complete the cycle of unbridging and also I contacted Verna about this and she helped immediatly! She is so wonderful!
What she did is that she adjusted his energy signature and took the edges and frequencies out that caused me pains and dizzy feelings.
Today is so much better. I still feel him with me at all times but I can take his energetic presence better than before. It´s softer again and the sharp edges are gone, which caused the electrical short cuts before. That was like torture before.
She also said she can tune him even more down or even up again and the best thing is: It will not affect our communication! ::hail::

Once the un-bridging is finished it should be much better again too. I will do the smudging then.
Verna also spoke to him and he told her that he is not able to control these energies as much as I would like due to heavy emotions.

I only asked Verna for advise and she acted right away and just informed me of what she did! I feel touched and supported! She really cares. Wonderful. :hug:

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
~ Mahatma Gandhi
Lampropeltis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods and creatures.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human's fine for now
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a mystery! ;)
Zodiac:

That's very good news, and I'm glad to hear that!

"With great power comes great responsibility." -Uncle Ben
LindaLove
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: lostsoul
Zodiac:

I didn't know that bridging a spirit to you can cause all this.....

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning to dance in the rain."
-Vivian Greene
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
Zodiac:

lindavan83 wrote:I didn't know that bridging a spirit to you can cause all this.....
It depends on the spirit. =P

A_NEW_GOLDEN_DAWN
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Things like this can sometimes happen IF the Spirit and companion have a deep enduring past life connection --especially if it was ultra intense 'before'. Their energy is more drawn to each other somehow-on a deeper level than many can ever achieve. This can be difficult for the human and even the spirit too.
In this case Lilliethsa is sensing energetic 'vibrations' of a frequency that should not be available to her. Think of being near an electro magnetic generator that is vibrating your very soul at an irritating and just border line audible frequency. Perpetual white noise of energy.

The Spirit can not help it, or stop it. So a 'dampening' must be done.

This is a really simplistic explanation and I'm really grasping for terms and a way to explain it so I hope my comparisons make sense.

And don't blame the Bridging stone because this can happen 'naturally'. It just is a phenomenon that occurs if the conditions between Spirit and human are 'right'.

Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

So glad Verna has been able to help!

::hijack:: I realize this has been uncomfortable...but to be honest, this experience you had Lilliethsa oddly enough has made me want to get a Sanguine vampire. Eeeeek. I have two Psy's but haven't really felt a pull towards a Sang...but right now I am. Weird that THIS would have influenced me in that direction!!

Return to “Vampire”