Lazy Orb?

RobNJ74
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2

I'm a tad new to this so please bare with me here. I recieved my lazy orb today and have a question (hope it's not a stupid one), to hold it or even run your hand over the top of it I get a feeling in my hand that I can only describe as electric (like energy of some sort). I know my spirited items emit a similar thing in that I can feel an energy, but is that normal with the lazy orb? I mean to the best of my knowledge it's spelled not spirited right?

Rob

Lampropeltis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods and creatures.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human's fine for now
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a mystery! ;)
Zodiac:

Hi Rob, and welcome to the forum. ::wave::

Spells and spirits both have energy that can be felt. And when just looking at a piece, unless I know what it is via a label or memory, or a spirit says, 'Hey you!' it's difficult to tell just by energy feel. The Lazy orb only has spells, but it has complex and intuitive spells that respond to its handler. It's a fun piece. :D

"With great power comes great responsibility." -Uncle Ben
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Welcome Rob ::wave:: As stated, spirits and spelled items do indeed give off energy and if you are feeling this then you are on your way to more experiences. Good luck and let us know how it goes. :grouphug: :grouphug:

Peace, light & love

Phil

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

The lazy orb is my favorite. It does have a strong energy to it. I feel electrical sensations in my palm when I hold it. It's been amazing to have on my journey of learning. Mine came on an ethereal quartz sphere. I also sleep with it, meditate with it..I don't do anything spiritual related without it. For some reason the orbs of CH are my favorite.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have a lot of Orbs from CH. 😊 My first was the Lazy orb. I recite those codes when ever I need it specifically. Otherwise, it's next to me ask night. I personally do not feel it that strong. But that one item that helps me over all with me supernatural needs.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Beckielyn
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Y'all are getting me in trouble. Hahaha I surf here and read like everything, how else will I kearn? Anyway, I saw no less than 19457192098654202 posts about this lazy orb. And I read every single one. And guess what, I got one. I was so freaking excited I forgot to put freebies in my cart. Oh well. I'm super stoked to begin working with it as well.

0..0 *0*

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”