How long before your dragon made its presence known?

Tips and tricks for connecting with dragons.
leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I have been spending time with my silver dragon (C5), taking her with me when I go out, sleeping with her near my bed. So far, nothing. Now that I got a green dragon from the triumvirate sale, I really really really want everything to work right. I love dragons! I've had the silver for 2 weeks now. My blue agate is starting to show brown streaks. Is that normal or is that my friend?

How long did it take for you all to connect with your dragons?

Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hi sonatina,
It took me about 2 1/2 weeks to "feel" something from my Dragons. My Silver was the first to make herself known. After that the others came forward one by one. I have never seen or heard them, only "seen" colors when I meditate and bursts of emotion (the silver made me feel very happy and excited about life). I can call and speak directly to them with a pendilum.

I'm hoping that one day I will be able to see and hear them but, for now thats how they do it with me.

Oh, on the stone thing. It could be a sign of manifestation from your Dragon. SilverSheWolf had half of her ring turn black from her Dragon. Its a way of getting your attention. There is a post about it here on the forum.

Keep us updated on your progress, I'm sure your Silver Dragon will pop in any day now :)

Hope this helps a little. ;)

Rain Dog

My destiny is to know what I don't know
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hi my green dragon which i bought from Angelika saved me from falling down a steep cliff on rosedale moors a few days after getting her. :D

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
goldenhawk
active contributor
active contributor

I felt my black before I even ordered one, I think they are easier to
connect with than other spirits! Glad your dragon saved you Q!
Rob

Dragon Lady
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I think each spirit is different. I have a red that made herself known the day her vessel arrived. I've ordered a C5 black who's vessel has not gotten here yet but he is most definitely here, vessel or not! My gold was the same way as the black... here long before his vessel arrived! And yet the green that I got with the Triumvirate has yet to make himself known to me and he's bridged directly to me. IMO, it totally depends on the spirit.

Q~ :shock: WOW, good thing you got that green dragon! She sounds like she's worth her weight in gold in the protection department! Glad that turned out so well...take care sweetie!

Bright Blessings~ Tammy

"They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?" ~ Princess Diana ~
alaexplorer34
new here
new here
Zodiac:

I didn't really know where to post this, but this is for Dragon Lady. I've been reading up on the clearings you do for people. I just wanted some info for it. Since I can't PM you, my email address is <<removed by mod>>. I have had some success connection with my spirits, but I feel something is hindering my progress. I would really appreciate your input. Thank you:)

Blessings to all Leigh
FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

I'm with Tammy on this one!
I have a silver Custom C5 and a Green custom C5 who took almost 3 months to "feel" anything from, 2 class 3 purples (still waiting on that I got back in Feb.) and a custom Red that made himself known the moment I opened his package!

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thanks everyone. I know she's worth the wait.

goldenhawk
active contributor
active contributor

Hi
I forgot to tell you about this, I had only had my black dragon a couple
of days, and I was sitting on the sofa leaning on my elbow, with my
eyes shut, probably going to drift off to sleep. I was poked quite
forcefully on the forehead, which brought me back straight away!
never felt anything like that before, I know people on the forum have
been poked by dragons but on the forehead? Anyway I think he quite
likes me talking about him.
Rob

Beech
active contributor
active contributor

I just received my c3 green dragon the other day and later that afternoon i kept feeling a very cold spot on my left leg, below my knee (wearing shorts). At first I couldn't figure it out, but it happened 3 times, always in the same place. Very cold, like an ice cube, just for a second.

It wasn't one of the dogs (I now have 4 atm, the shepherd has found a wonderful home but I have a purebred cocker from a backyard breeder and a little pitbull/boston terrier mix cutie who are waiting for rescue), and I don't think that's something one of my spirit rescues would do....so maybe it was my Green?

Return to “Connecting With Dragons”