acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: HUMAN
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Just want to share my beautiful haunted dolls :)

Spirit since the 1950's "Olivia" Past ppl have had problems with her temper.. so the the poor girl.. as all my beautiful girls.. have been pasted from place to place. I do think Olivia is happy here :) and I think she loves the camera! lol

Here is Olivia and Bianca <3 I bought them together from AJ's Haunted Dolls :D Very awesome seller I might add!

Here is Rashae <3 Also from AJ.. She is beautiful!! <333 she died in a house fire while babysitting :(

And Jera!! My first <3 she is full of beans lol :) very cheeky, I know she is a teenager of about 17.. I am not sure how long she has been in the spirit world, but I kind of get the idea she is from the 1930's / 40's. she was murdered :(

All together :)

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience

Even the brightest Star shines in the dark☽✪☾
BrwnJewel
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Earthen wrote:Just want to share my beautiful haunted dolls :)

Spirit since the 1950's "Olivia" Past ppl have had problems with her temper.. so the the poor girl.. as all my beautiful girls.. have been pasted from place to place. I do think Olivia is happy here :) and I think she loves the camera! lol

Here is Olivia and Bianca <3 I bought them together from AJ's Haunted Dolls :D Very awesome seller I might add!

Here is Rashae <3 Also from AJ.. She is beautiful!! <333 she died in a house fire while babysitting :(

And Jera!! My first <3 she is full of beans lol :) very cheeky, I know she is a teenager of about 17.. I am not sure how long she has been in the spirit world, but I kind of get the idea she is from the 1930's / 40's. she was murdered :(

All together :)

They are gorgeous :cloud9: , that's what I want to collect now, haunted dolls & furniture. I did purchase a "Moon Flower " doll from Jadewitch ( received a few days ago ) & I purchased a " Ma & Pa " doll a few years ago---these 2 are remarkable; wish I could remember who I purchased them from. Any time I lose anything , I ask Ma & Pa & instantly it comes in my mind where to find the object. I'm looking for a nice bench ( chair ) set for them to sit on, any suggestions on where to purchase doll furniture or dolls :feedback: .

Ambrosia Darkness
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 20
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I love my spirit dolls!! Yours are beautiful! The first one does look a little maniacal though!!
I'm gonna be putting a few of mine in the Marketplace soon because I just have so many spirits, I can't work with them all. My dolls came from a seller on ebay that is so awesome and authentic!! Her name is Sirender2dlight but I don't think she sells anymore. There are a few people on these forums that own her dolls. I hate to see 'em. I get plenty of activity from them all but I feel so bad about not showing them all attention. Keep watch for 'em!
AD

Earthen
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

BrwnJewel wrote:
They are gorgeous :cloud9: , that's what I want to collect now, haunted dolls & furniture. I did purchase a "Moon Flower " doll from Jadewitch ( received a few days ago ) & I purchased a " Ma & Pa " doll a few years ago---these 2 are remarkable; wish I could remember who I purchased them from. Any time I lose anything , I ask Ma & Pa & instantly it comes in my mind where to find the object. I'm looking for a nice bench ( chair ) set for them to sit on, any suggestions on where to purchase doll furniture or dolls :feedback: .[/quote]

I do not know where to get any furniture.. sorry :) But your Ma and Pa dolls sound wonderful :D

Earthen
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Ambrosia Darkness wrote:I love my spirit dolls!! Yours are beautiful! The first one does look a little maniacal though!!
I'm gonna be putting a few of mine in the Marketplace soon because I just have so many spirits, I can't work with them all. My dolls came from a seller on ebay that is so awesome and authentic!! Her name is Sirender2dlight but I don't think she sells anymore. There are a few people on these forums that own her dolls. I hate to see 'em. I get plenty of activity from them all but I feel so bad about not showing them all attention. Keep watch for 'em!
AD

My dear Olivia does look a little off putting lol but she is very sweet :) I hear she has a temper, likes to slam doors and whatnot, but so far so good! I get a very happy feeling from her. I think she need to be in a house with other kids. I would totally be interested in your dolls!!! You must let me know when you put them on the MP!!

dawnandziggy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire