Kissed by a Dragon!!!

Tips and tricks for connecting with dragons.
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

This was amazing..... I, who do not see, hear, feel spirits at all........

It has to be due to, I believe a combination or two things that happened within a day of each other. The CH Triumvirate, when I got my male Sanguine Vampire, and the Clearing I got from Tammy aka DragonLady.

I was in bed, had been talking to some of my spirits (dragons mostly) and was about to doze off when suddenly I felt, heard and SAW what I'm reasonably sure had to be a dragon, kiss me on the right cheek. At first I felt and heard it, then slowly saw a longish snout with fairly large puckerd lips kiss me. Kinda a little bit slobbery too. My eyes flew open, I touched the spot on my cheek and smiled and said "thank you" and made the kiss motion and noise back. It all happened so fast I didn't actually see color. I have had a pair of C5 Gold Dragons for several months, a C4 male Black Dragon bridged to me(I have had his stone about a week) and yesterday I got my free C3 spirit stone ..a female Silver Dragon ..who has been bridged to me as well I'm sure. I actually wore all three vessels to bed last night as well as inviting them all with the Spirit Wand. I realy don't think it would be the Black as he would be more business like than personal (I think). I am inclined to think it was the Silver. But so Quick? And her only a C3!

Anyone have any other thoughts on this?
Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
goldenhawk
active contributor
active contributor

Princess,
I am so pleased for you! I don't know which one it was, you could try asking?
I am sure that it will happen again, but its great that they are coming through
to you.
Rob
queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Great experience Princess-dont hink its your black. You could try a pendulum to ask who it was. Wow your senses are definitely opening up-wonderful. :D
Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I am SO EXCITED !!!!!
Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Princess,

Isn't that awesome!! I had the same experience with my Gold Djinn. So, it could have been your Black -- I would never expected a kiss from my Djinn.

BTW - how did you use your wand to invite them??
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
Dragon Lady
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Woo Hoo Princess! I'm so excited for you! I have a feeling this is just the beginning of many great dragon encounters! Be sure to keep us posted! :D :D

Bright Blessings~ Tammy
"They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?" ~ Princess Diana ~
Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Princess how wonderful!!! :D
Make a mental note (or write down what you did last nite) and keep doing it. They like it!

My guess... it was the Silver. My Silver is very friendly when I call to her.

I bet they are just as happy that you noticed them too.

Great news! Keep us posted on what happens next! :D

Rain Dog
My destiny is to know what I don't know
Beech
active contributor
active contributor

OH Princess, I"m so very excited for you too! It sounds like you've been cleared for contact and dragon approved, doesn't it? :)

I am willing to bet your dragons have been attentive to you for quite some time, but until recently you couldn't sense them. Imagine how happy they are to know that you can experience them now. And, as far as which one it was, don't rule out that class 3 new arrival. She might be so happy to have a good home that she just couldn't help herself?
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I have been using the wand each night since it arrived with no results (that I had noticed). I just say the invocation that we were given and then invite a spicific spirit to communicate with me. Only, last night, I said "why not" and invited several. The Blak, Gold and Silver Dragons, my new pheonix, and my male Sanguine Vampire from the Triumvirate.
I just remembered, I lit two differant incenses last night as well as offerings. I'm not sure what they were.....must go see if I can figure it out.
Brightest Blessings

topazz
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Oh Princess i'm so pleased that you got a kiss of love and approval from one of your dragons! Wow, you must be bouncing today :lol:

As someone has already said, maybe you can try asking and see whether anything becomes apparent or try using your pendulum? I definitely wouldn't rule out your c3 silver though as most of my 'new' spirits will make themselves known pretty quickly in the bonding period and it really doesn't matter what class they are if they are meant to be with you.

Happy dragon kisses Princess (let's hope they haven't got dragons breath... :o :shock: :mrgreen: )

xxx
It takes 46 muscles to frown but only 4 to flip 'em the bird!

Return to “Connecting With Dragons”