Wish Djinn Back into His Or Her Vessel

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
albanygang
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

djinnkeeper wrote:What I dont understand is say you make a wish and the Djinn goes away to work on the wish, if you call the djinn back in the mean time does that mean it stops working on the wish? And do you need to keep commanding it to work on the wish?
Yes - that's what I mean. It seems completely counter-intuitive. We should ask Dee Dee to clarify this because I believe that she originally mentioned doing this.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

You don't need to continue to command your Djinn to work on the wish. If you send your Djinn a task to accomplish or a wish to fulfill they are going to accomplish it whether you call them back to their vessel or not. They don't operate in the same world as you and I. They have influence beyond our reaches and comprehension. Don't worry, you're not going to confuse your Djinn!

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte

Thankyou :0) That makes sense now lol :0)

Im a Girl :0)

Be careful what you wish for! You just might get it!
albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

creepyhollows wrote:You don't need to continue to command your Djinn to work on the wish. If you send your Djinn a task to accomplish or a wish to fulfill they are going to accomplish it whether you call them back to their vessel or not. They don't operate in the same world as you and I. They have influence beyond our reaches and comprehension. Don't worry, you're not going to confuse your Djinn!
So - just to clarify, would calling them back to their vessel be irrelevant. Do you just make a wish and let them get on with it?

djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte

You can call them back after you have made a wish and they will still work on the wish even if they are called back to the vessel :0) Once you have made a wish it dosent matter what you do as they will still grant it for you! :0) Which is good as I dont like my Marid not being here with me!

Yeong
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

djinnkeeper wrote:What I dont understand is say you make a wish and the Djinn goes away to work on the wish, if you call the djinn back in the mean time does that mean it stops working on the wish? And do you need to keep commanding it to work on the wish?
Ok guys!
I'm no jinn expert, but I will try to clarify a few things.

I think sending the jinn back to his/her vessel is a kind of ritual way of simply saying you're done making the wish and dismissing him. It's like you're an army superior officer calling your subordinate, and after you made your point, don't they say "dismissed"? I guess it's a way of saying "I'm done making my wishes, now please get to work". Making wishes is a kind of magical ceremony, and as such I guess it needs to be properly concluded, as you know with many magical spells "this is now complete and completed" or "so mote it be" are common phrases. My guess is that sending him back to his vessel is one way, but I don't believe it's the only way, and each keeper has their own ways of concluding their wish-making.

My guess is that if you make a wish and don't dismiss your jinn, he might just hover around you, and who knows - might even interpret ALL of your subsequent thoughts and desires as wishes.

Remember that jinn view of timespace is quite different from ours, and that they can really be anywhere and everywhere at the same time. They never forget your wishes, so you only need to make a wish once, and you don't have to repeat the same wish. After making one wish, feel free to call on your jinn any time to make any additional wishes. Yes, they can work simultaneously on multiple wishes.

Making a wish and then seeing your jinn in his vessel is a good sign! Your jinn may simply be trying to tell you he's there for you, that he's working on your wishes, and he's ready and awaiting further instructions.

I hope this helps!

Blessings,

Yeong.

"I have crossed oceans of time to find you..."
leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Wouldn't it be neat to see one in action

djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte

When my Marid is in his vessel the stone turns avery dark blue! When hes away its very light almost see through!! Some times its almost black thats when I think hes concerned about something! I love him to bits and would never be without my boys now I have them :0) My Djann is very different he gives me no sign hes around exept that first time the other night! They are like us, each is different and each has his/her own way of seeing things and situations!

StarryNight
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

spiritsearcher wrote:
djinnkeeper wrote:Ive just asked my Main Marid to grant me a wish and ask when hes done it to return to his vessel! However when hes around the stones in the ring in which he is bound seems to go darker! At th moment he is with me as the stones are much darker! But shouldnt he be out granting my wish? Or do they come and go? I dont know! Ive commanded him in the past to do things for me and he has so I know he listens but why is he here? Confused!!! :0/

Mountain_buddha has an invocation he sells, and you can feel the power of your Djinn/genie grow as you recite..
It has a dismissal verse as well, for $5..you can't go wrong..
So far I get a surge of power from my vessels when I read it..

Pete.. :D
Hey Pete - u got a link to this? i have never seen his store. is he one of the authentics like Rhonda, Melanie and of course Magnolia?

djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte

If you Email Mountain Budda he will send you the Evokation free of charge!! He Emailed it to me :0)

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”