Offending a Djinn

alaexplorer34
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Hey everyone. I've got a question. When you make a wish to a Djinn, I know it's ok to have one or two help out or whatever. What I would like to know, if you make the wish, does it offend the Djinn if you add say, a potion or a spell on top of it. I would not want to offend my Marid, for he is a great friend to me, but they say everyone and everything but God needs help sometimes. What is you guys opinion? Also, has anyone recieved their free spirit stones yet? Mine still says qued(can't spell :}). Anyways, any input would be appreciated.

Blessings to all Leigh
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

I recieved my free spirit stone, my silver dragon, Saturday, and got kissed on the cheek by her that night. At least I'm reasonably sure it was her.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
STORMGOD
new here
new here

The djinn exist in a relm seprate from our own. They dont fully understand our ways as is the vise versa. This is a concept monder science is playing with right now. CERN is smashing atoms together to see what dimensions exist..
Think of the Djinn as something from another Dimension that has the ability to look in to our relm.
Who fully knows what will anger them.
But from my understanding (which comes from reading only)
Is that they are tricky.
The more you ask of them the more chances they get to get back at you.
Djinn were created before man and they know this.
It makes some of them mad to have to "serve" the 2nd born humans made of clay.

alaexplorer34
new here
new here
Zodiac:

STORMGOD, thank you for your reply. As far as I know, my Marid was willingly bound(he's rather, let's say, older lol). I've only asked for little things, but I now know not to ask "when" that it offends them. Being new to all this, I just tell my Marid that if something offends him, it's out of ignorance and not meaness. He's pretty laid back, and he's got a wonderful sense of humor.

Princess, I haven't gotten my stone yet :(. Maybe in the next couple of days. It will be my first dragon, and I'm excited. Next in line I think I'm going for a Vamp. We'll see. Everyone on here seems to really excel with their Vampires, and as my Marid's tend to be a little quiet, I'm hoping my dragon will be more talkative..LOL, maybe I need to get a Human spirit to talk to. Thanks again everyone

Blessings to all Leigh
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

dear icochran; one thing i believe is important with djinn is a matter of trust and respect. the djinn need to feel trusted and respect as we expect it. i have asked my djinn for small things and they readily help with the pain, but i have never actually asked any of them to fulfill a "wish" for me. i'd guess that your djinn are also believing djinn and not non-believers which may be the "tricksters", but again i'm not sure, just an opinion. my guess is that offending a djinn would mean being disrespectful, not trusting your djinn, and even demanding that they perform on command as if they were a circus act. i hope this helps even a bit. i love all my djinn, especially my ifrit who helps my back with the best backrubs which i don't even ask him to give. take care and enjoy your djinn! blessed be

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
1of7KEYS
active contributor
active contributor

I strongly agree with you, Arsine as I ask some djinn why they choose me and it is a matter of good character and how you treat others including your spirits! ;)
They know a very disrespectful person when they see one just gotta be patient with them when they start to get tempermental or if your wish you made to them has not been granted within your expected time.
Keep this relationship solid and you will be A-ok ;)

Daniel
Hatshpset wrote:dear icochran; one thing i believe is important with djinn is a matter of trust and respect. the djinn need to feel trusted and respect as we expect it. i have asked my djinn for small things and they readily help with the pain, but i have never actually asked any of them to fulfill a "wish" for me. i'd guess that your djinn are also believing djinn and not non-believers which may be the "tricksters", but again i'm not sure, just an opinion. my guess is that offending a djinn would mean being disrespectful, not trusting your djinn, and even demanding that they perform on command as if they were a circus act. i hope this helps even a bit. i love all my djinn, especially my ifrit who helps my back with the best backrubs which i don't even ask him to give. take care and enjoy your djinn! blessed be

alaexplorer34
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you all so much for your info. Like I said, I've only been doing this a couple of months, and he's teaching me to be more patient(not one of my better attributes lol). I talk to him all the time, and I've even done a Djinn ritual for him(and one for my CH Gold). Both of my Djinns are believers. Thank you all again. I love this forum. Such good people:)

Blessings to all Leigh
djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte

Hi ! I Think the only things that ofend Djinn are asking for a time when a wish will be granted and not beliving in them from what Ive read on them ! My Marid Djinn is a darling I love him to bit's Im sure he's fed up of my rambling lol I have a few Djinn but he's my favourite. He saved my life the other week Im sure he was with me in my hour of need and I 100% love him for that. I don't see him or feel him touch me but he's there as the stone's in my ring seem darker when he's around :0) He's my best friend now and I will have him for life hehe My Efrit Ive just got is friendly he's touched me Ive felt him ;0) As for offending them I doubt I could as they seem to trust me ! I think the longer you have them and bond with them the easier it is for them to trust you and know you are not offending them intentionally xx

Im a Girl :0)

Be careful what you wish for! You just might get it!
alaexplorer34
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Yeah djinnkeeper, I love my Marid to death. I've got him, a CH gold and a Jann, but he's also my favorite. I know what you mean about the rambling. I talk to him nonstop. Yeah I know they have to answer your wishes, but sometimes I wish his timing coincided with mine! LOL. I do love him to death though. Especially when I ask him is he around me, and he knocks on the wall. I always know his signs, because he's the only one that does that. My Gold hasen't really made himself known yet, but I know he's happy (well, the pendulum said he was) LOL..Anyways, thanks to you all.

Blessings to all Leigh
djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte

When I get chance I light a candle and speak with a pendulum, well I hang the ring on some string and do it that way and they always answer correctly :0) He dosent knock on the wall lol that would scare me !! lol Hes very quiet hes shy I think !!

Im a Girl :0)

Be careful what you wish for! You just might get it!

Return to “Djinn / Genie”