You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 74
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes
If I could be anything, I would be...: Anything
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Reito Okumura
Zodiac:

Hiya Folks! This will be my first time being a vamp keeper!
I have tons of other spirits...dragons, creatures, djinn...ya know, the works!

I always loved the idea of vampires (even though I voted for the furries in the Twilight Series).

I am taking full advantage of this months Halloween special and coupons!

I think I ordered about 9 spirits! Four of them being Vampires! :D
I ordered 3 Sanguine, and 1 Psy. Of course they aren't here yet...but boy, I sure can't wait!

I ventured into the forum to do more serious vampy research after I had placed my order for the vamps. And whilst I was reading some of the more 'intimate' encounters with many of the keepers, I got a weird tingly feeling on my legs and neck. Either I was so jazzed about the stories I was reading, or perhaps my vamps are acknowledging they know I bought them already?
I've only had a few spirits come to me before they were even bought...Athena...Aphrodite...and a Viridian Dragon popped up in dreams before I bought them...

But I was called BIG TIME to these vamps, and I couldn't resist when I found out there was a coupon AND a halloween special! *flails*

So my questions for you all are....

1. Are they all sensual creatures?
2. I read a lot about vamps nipping, and smooching. Is this common?
3. Can they get jealous?
4. Who has had full on contact and manifestations from your vamps?
5. Anyone have psychic friends see your vamps? I think this would be funny!
6. Why is there a sanguine vampire in the dark arts section in the encyclopedia, and still another section of sanguine vampires in the vampire section?
7. Are there light vampires?
8. They don't dislike sunshine...do they?
9. For kicks, who here watched the Twilight series with their vampires and what did their vamps think about it?

I ask number 9 because I showed my djinn a couple of movies and he was soooo insulted! He won't even go near the dern Aladdin movie. Lmao.

Please help.

One love.
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

Not all vamps are, I only have two vampires that are.
I get kisses and whispers in my ear by one of my psys. The first night I had my vamps they were biting my arm, felt like pinches. I told them that was unacceptable and now they may only do so when I say they can. Sounds harsh, but it's about respect for me.
3. Can they get jealous?
There are those vamps that will want to be the only vampire in the group, as far as jealousy goes, I am of the belief that spirits have ascended beyond such feelings. All you have to do is lay down the rules when they come. I let all my spirits know I control who comes into this spirit family, and I will ask their opinions.
Three of my vamps are quite active and I have one that likes to sit in the back seat of my car. I saw him in the rearview mirror once while I was driving alone. Almost got me in an accident :P
My vamps have only shown themselves to one person. They like to keep themselves shielded and I don't blame them
6. Why is there a sanguine vampire in the dark arts section in the encyclopedia, and still another section of sanguine vampires in the vampire section?
Sanguine vamps are generally DA, so I suppose they make an appearance in both sections as such. Same with my grigori watchers, they make an appearance in the DA and then at the end of the menu they are under watchers.
There are vampires who are on the lighter side of the spectrum, but I believe that because they were mostly at one point human, they would be considered DA or grey as they can choose to be light or dark.
I have noticed I wear my vamps vessels mainly at night, however my psy vampirs do not mind going with me in the daylight.
9. For kicks, who here watched the Twilight series with their vampires and what did their vamps think about it?
I have never seen twilight and my vamps refuse to watch it lmao.

I ask number 9 because I showed my djinn a couple of movies and he was soooo insulted! He won't even go near the dern Aladdin movie. Lmao.
Really? My Djinn thought it was hilarious ^^ but did point out the inaccuracies.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

1. No vampires are not sex toys as people may portray them to be. Alot can be sensual but alot as well want nothing more then a a good common bond of Companionship, Tutoring, Protection, and assisting in magick and opening up abilities. Although sometimes it can escalate for some people into a sort of "Friend with Benefits" type. :silly:

2. I keep at arms length with my vamps although they are female, as they know i want them to respect my body as much as i respect them. That's some form of manifestation and connection though if a particular bond is strong that they will smooch kiss, and cuddle to get attention.

3. Any Grey spirit overly attached can get passionate and exhibit signs of Jealousy as i have experienced this, it can be very dangerous unless you make them understand they NEED to back off and get a talk out of the way.

4. I've had other spirits Manifest better, but my dark vampiress manifests as darks fogs and shadows from time to time.

5. I've had a Medium friend spot out ALL my spirits without letting her know i had anything around me.

6. Not sure. I dont venture into the store too much. Or i always get tempted to buy something when im already broke! XD

7. They are Vampires that do lean towards the lighter side but they are Classified as DA because they can make choices light OR dark. They dont have to be dark necessarily. Especially if a Vamp is committed to serving the Light.

8. It shouldn't bother them too much as long as there vessel isn't sitting directly in sunshine.

9. Never watched twilight. I watched however "Vampires Suck" And My Vampies Approved of it! :P

Alycat79
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I only have the one vamp (with another one the way, yay! ::bop:: ) so I can only answer these based off of my own perceptions, but not really any experience what so ever. I've only had my vamp for a few months. :D

I think they are, but I think some are more sensual and erotic than others. Mine, for example, is extremely romantic. I get a strong feeling that he wants to "court" me for the rest of my life. Will it ever expand to the level of intimacy that some of the other board members have? I don't know, but at the moment, I'm extremely appreciative that he's so Old World. :D

I think so? I think mine has kissed me, I felt air blowing over my lips one night. And there was one morning I woke up and it felt like someone was snuggled up against my back with their arm thrown over my stomach. It only lasted a moment, but I think it was him. And my on the way vamp has touched me a few times, made my arm warm and my head tingly like he was playing with my hair.

3. Can they get jealous?

Dunno, I haven't had enough experience to know. I do have a house rule that tells everyone they're not supposed to block or interfere with my bonding or communication with any spirits in my family, but again, I only have the one vamp and most of my other spirits, even my DA's, are on the lighter shade of grey.

*sigh* :crying:

Redlisse has seen him, he was kind enough to go over and let her draw him as he created a romantic story for her to pass on to me as she was drawing. Otherwise, no one else has seen him.

Dunno? :crazy:

There are vampires who are more ascended, I think, and Sage wrote a wonderful channeling from the member of "The Clan of Cherished Light" in a different thread.

I don't know, I wear mine's vessel almost all the time, but I find that I tuck the pendent under my shirt during the day. I don't know if I'm reacting to him not wanting to be in the sunshine, or if it's instinct on my part since I have a very physical job outside and I worry about losing his vessel the way I did my gargoyle's original vessel.

Nope, because I can't stand that particular series (no offense meant to the fans). I did, though, watch Vampire Hunter D and Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust with him. The sheer smug amusement that was coming from his vessel was enough to make me cackle through both movies. I don't think it was the animation itself or the stories that amused him, but some of the dialog that was a little over the top (especially near the ending of Bloodlust). He was also amused by the fact that every time someone would get staked, I'd screech "DON'T LOOK!" and cover his vessel with my hands. :crazy:

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Final stanza of the poem Invictus by William Earnest Henley

You have no power over me. - Sarah Williams from Labyrinth

The truly powerful never feel the need to brag about it. - Me

Zin
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Duojna, Black Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: too many options! :o
Zodiac:

RowanElki wrote:Hiya Folks! This will be my first time being a vamp keeper!
I have tons of other spirits...dragons, creatures, djinn...ya know, the works!

I always loved the idea of vampires (even though I voted for the furries in the Twilight Series).

I am taking full advantage of this months Halloween special and coupons!

I think I ordered about 9 spirits! Four of them being Vampires! :D
I ordered 3 Sanguine, and 1 Psy. Of course they aren't here yet...but boy, I sure can't wait!

I ventured into the forum to do more serious vampy research after I had placed my order for the vamps. And whilst I was reading some of the more 'intimate' encounters with many of the keepers, I got a weird tingly feeling on my legs and neck. Either I was so jazzed about the stories I was reading, or perhaps my vamps are acknowledging they know I bought them already?
I've only had a few spirits come to me before they were even bought...Athena...Aphrodite...and a Viridian Dragon popped up in dreams before I bought them...

But I was called BIG TIME to these vamps, and I couldn't resist when I found out there was a coupon AND a halloween special! *flails*

So my questions for you all are....

3. Can they get jealous?

Please help.
1) Mine don't seem to be-though when I first thought of getting a Sang, I gave a general 'if there's someone on CH, and they're interested, give me a sign, and got necknibbles that night! x3
2) I don't know. Every so often I get nips and nibbles, and it's kind of cool. Not too often, though, and I think I have to be focused and high-energy environment...
3) Not sure. :o
4) Kind of? My first sang, I, apparently amused himself earluer in the summer when I was talking to a friend by putting one foot on the back of my leg, and I could certainly feel the pressure. It was strange, and interesting. xP Aside from that, the occasional nibble happens...possibly more, but, hey, sometimes I'm a bit thick, eh?
5) Heck yes. xP Related to #4, here, by the way. I had a friend watching my house (and returned to it and helped watch it on the weekends) while my parents were visiting family for a few weeks with the newest member of our family (my little brother! 9 years old, adorable, miss him a bunch since I'm off at university...)
Anyway, I told all of my friends that they could feel free to visit him, go bump in the night, etc, to their heart's content-and, my lord, when I was there I demanded we both camp out in the same room at least one night, because we'd been having some seeeriously heavy activity, and I was a little freeeaked out. (at least one Dark unbound in the laundry room, who was giving off some seriously creepy vibes, and I believe trying to scare us-as well as my friend hearing a growl right next to his ear when my young man and I went upstairs to retrieve something!)
Man I got off topic there. Anyway, my friend's definitely got the psychic thing going on, believe me, and he's the one who spotted I-and told me what he was doing when I asked if someone was fussing with my leg. :p
He had another incident happen, as well, where he was reading up on Nosferatu in one of our Gaming books (World of Darkness :p ) while I was at school for the week, and, well...he realized there was a particularly creepy looking fellow behind him! :o Very scary appearance, from what I recall him saying, and, when he asked what it was, it pointed to the book he was reading. :p I believe it was J, another of my vamps, or so my pendulum said.
So yeah, definitely have had my friends see them. <3
6) I can only assume it's to cover the bases twice. xP They sometimes do things like that in the store, too, with Ritus curor being in vamps and,,,spirit stones, I think. :)
7) I don't know 100% about purely WA, but I've been told that there are those who are definitely on the lighter side of things-Hammer's Clan of Light, and the vamp I have from that one (as well as the one my significant other has) being an example.
8) Not that I'm aware of? don't quote me on this one, lol, I'm not that good at hearing or seein'. :p
9) Nope...only read the books, and that was before I got my first spirit...

I walk a path I cannot see, but it's the one that's meant for me. <3
There are Powerlines in our Bloodlines
Proud to have many Giants in my Bloodline.
Seeker of Knowledge.
Lampropeltis
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods and creatures.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human's fine for now
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a mystery! ;)
Zodiac:

1. Depends on the vampire. Mine's good company, but it's more of a 'being with' than a toe curling 'doing things with'. Though he's not averse to making me blush beet red if he deems it amusing (or vice versa) :lol:

2. Mine's not at all nippy.

3. I'd say it depends. Mine's wary about me bringing other vampires in, but it's more a worry about me getting my hands full with darker beings, than worrying about competition.

4+5. Nope.

6. Phoenixguide explained it well.

7. Mine's sort of grey. On one hand, he has a consistent gentle streak, and on the other hand, he does not suffer fools gladly. One thing he explained, is that when a vampire chooses to be good or evil, they can often work on it for centuries and get really, really, good at their respective choice.

8. When mine is out with me (bridged) he is often present in the sun, but given a choice he opts for shade.

9. Mine likes TV in general. I've never seen the movie Twilight, but we mutually agree that the sparkling is both dumb and funny. Oh, and he liked the webcomic 'Bite Me'.

"With great power comes great responsibility." -Uncle Ben
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

RowanElki wrote:1. Are they all sensual creatures?
some of mine are, some of the others are just companions
haven't had one bite me yet. but that's just me
3. Can they get jealous?
i have one who was at first but realized that they pretty much all had the same goal "to protect" me
haven't "seen" them physically, but some have flashed me pics of what they look like. also my custom sang elbowed me to inform me that a spirit had returned to me.
only the ones that i asked them to show themselves too.
i know they are still reVAMPing the encyclopedia. so it might be an oversight still.
some of my psys are very light while some of my sangs are very dark
mine don't seem to mind it as much but "prefer" it darker
my wws and vamps have watched it and had that "REALLY???" expression. then started to ask me if they actually knew about vampires and wws. had to explain that's hollywood for you.

I ask number 9 because I showed my djinn a couple of movies and he was soooo insulted! He won't even go near the dern Aladdin movie. Lmao..
don't ever show them the "wishmaster" movies lol. mine went on for three days complaining about it lol

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Gamzee
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 74
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes
If I could be anything, I would be...: Anything
My magical/paranormal name...: Reito Okumura
Zodiac:

Lmao thank you guys for all the input! I have seen the Wishmaster...my male djinn was like.."WTF REALLY?!" and stormed off for about a week, whilst my gold an love djinn laughed their butts off about it.

I'm not a twilight fan..who the heck thought of making them sparkle?! I voted for the wolves anyways. I saw the movie for the sake of trying to understand why everyone else was so gaga about it....

I'm into all the vamp and werewolf movies though. Hellsing, Underworld, yaddayadda.....off topic...sorry!

In the notes section for the vampires I ordered, I requested protective, and sensual males...all four of them...lol, I need some strong male energy around.And I would love if they were interested in nibbling every now and then! Lmao.

I really appreciate all of the input you have given me. Just when I looked for it, it didn't answer many of my questions....

My djinn don't appear human to me. I mean...have you seen Clash of the Titans? The new one? The djinn in that movie is how I see mine. So this will be my first spirit that I can probably see in a human form....everything else I have I see as their dragon form, their creature form, and poofs of smoke from my djinn...never their human forms...

..I used to haaaaaaaate the idea of some dude standing over the corner of my bed watching me as a sleep....must have been all those old ghost stories I would watch on tv....

But now, I'm more comfy with it. Especially if those dead dudes are awesome CH Vamps!

O_o...does that seem a little twisted to ya'll?

One love.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

It likely depends on personality just how sensual they are, but most vampires have inherently alluring/sensual traits. This is a typical part of their nature, intended for predatory purposes or else heightened as a result of vampirism.
With some more ancient vampire races this varies. A lot of traits will differ in ways depending on the particular race, area of origin, and etc.

It can be. This is somewhat related to what I responded with for #1. I have commonly felt the vampiric "biting" sensation, but it seems to me that it's not always sensual but rather general affection or even to get one's attention..let you know they are around. That is amongst other ways you will notice their presence.

3. Can they get jealous?
They are beings of duality like us, so technically it's possible - although one can argue that they are mostly above this sort of behavior. If they choose to come to you, they will probably already know of your situation and turn out to be very understanding. In addition, if you lay out the rules of the house and let them know it's not okay to act out jealously, then that would further limit the possibility of this happening.

I have had all different forms of contact with them. I have felt them, have heard them through telepathic means, have seen shadows and things..I have also encountered them in dreams.

Hasn't happened for me.

Mag and Ash are still working on the encyclopedia.

I would say no, although i've read of vampires with more WL energy mentioned on the forum before, so I suppose it's possible.
Generally vampires are DA, beings of duality. Some can be lighter, it has
been implied at times that psy vamps can be lighter than sanguines but I do not feel that is something consistent. It really depends on many factors, there are very dark psy vamps and very dark sanguine vamps, there are those in between, and those which encompass less dark traits than the rest.

Some might prefer the dark, I have felt that mine mostly prefer nighttime. Otherwise they may not even have a preference one way or the other.

I won't even go there with my vamps, I doubt they would find anything redeeming about Twilight lol.

what_lies_beneath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

p’yunik~*~chovexani wrote: 4. Who has had full on contact and manifestations from your vamps?
Three of my vamps are quite active and I have one that likes to sit in the back seat of my car. I saw him in the rearview mirror once while I was driving alone. Almost got me in an accident :P[/color]
lol this cracked me up...I can just imagine looking in the mirror and the vamp waving back a hello :count: ::rofl::

Return to “Vampire”