You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Fawn Moonstone Clover
Zodiac:

This is one story my dad told me when I was younger, I put it into this form because I'm working on it still (hopefully going to try to get it published with other true haunting stories). I would be curious to know if anyone has experienced these dog-like beings. They create heaviness and fear in the air when they are present...let me know what you think!

What you are about to read is a true story. The little boy in this tale is my own father, and what he saw was very real. The little girl really did die. The great secret is that no one will talk about why she died. She passed under incredibly suspicious circumstances, and, the one woman who knew the truth, my grandmother, is now too senile for her story to be told. My dad does indeed still have the picture of the little girl that made me weep, and the door knob from the house resides in the basement of their current home, tucked away in a box, part of an unsolvable mystery.

PROLOGUE

The little girl ran and ran. She ran until she was certain her lungs would never stop burning and her heart would burst out of her chest and still she ran on. The predator was close at her heels, and, when the light finally faded from the little girl's eyes, it happened so quickly that she never even knew she had died.

THE SECRET

The little boy was crying. This was the routine he followed every time he went to his grandparents' house. First there was the refusal, then there were the excuses, and, finally, when nothing else prevailed, the crying. A plea to the parents' heartstrings to try to stop this madness.

He hated his grandparents' house. This much was certain. The little boy had never told them why he hated the beautiful double story home with it's beautiful, open staircase, baby grande piano that his grandma would often sit at and play, or the plentiful rooms where there was space for all the grandchildren. They would think he was crazy...he was a very practical little boy.

By the time the car pulled into the driveway, the little boy had composed himself, resigned that, once again, he would subject himself to the nights of terror that would now commence.

There had been a new litter of kittens in the barn, the one place the little boy loathed even more than the house. The kittens were a huge lure, he loved the furry little purring lumps that would crawl all over him, mewling, soft, and utterly loveable. He looked across the front lawn, the open barn door still completely dark in the harsh noon sun. It was as if the barn knew he was looking, for the doorway suddenly became even darker, a nightmare standing in the frame glaring at him.

The sun felt cold, and the little boy shuddered. Nope, that wasn't going to happen. He didn't know how such new life could reside in such a spiritually dark and dismal space.

He turned his back to the barn and looked up at the house. It was a beautiful home, he did give it that. Almost victorian in nature with wonderful architectural balance. He grabbed his suitcase from the car and headed inside.

The door clicked shut behind him with absolute finality, enough so that it caused goosebumps to spread over his arms as the hair on the back of his neck stood on end. He begrudginly trudged up the stairs to one of the middle bedrooms along the long hallway. Where he was expected to stay. He sighed as he put the suitcase down and sat on the edge of the bed...he just didn't understand why this always happened to him, only him, and every single time he stayed here. It just wasn't fair.

The picture on the wall, a sad looking little girl with deeply hooded eyes and a serious expression, looked out at him. To the little boy, it seemed as if she was agreeing with him, life indeed wasn't fair; a harsh lesson to learn at such a young age. He knew that this image was one of a child that had passed away years before in a tragic accident. Everyone had said it was a simple hunting accident, but, even the little boy knew that there were no hunting seasons in March. The blatant lie didn't hold up to close examination.

The little girl stared out through the glass frame as he left the bedroom, walking along the hallway to the very end, and looked out the window. He could clearly see the barn from here, and once again, a shadow passed inside. He shuddered. He felt equally uncomfortable looking at the barn as he did looking at the well outside and the underground storage area where his grandparents kept their canned goods. Thankfully, no one ever asked him to climb down the well, or find fresh preserves in the "cave" (as he had nick-named it.) The barn however, was as uncomfortable as this house.

Dinner came and went without event. He knew the dreaded hour was coming: bedtime. After dinner came the devotional, which his grandfather read solemnly from his little book, and he closed it with a prayer. The little boy screwed his eyes tightly shut, willing himself elsewhere, willing what he knew would happen to stop. It never worked, but still he tried.

He brushed his teeth and crawled into bed. The door was open, the night light was on, it always was, but it didn't stop it from happening. Despite knowing that the inevitable was coming, the little boy was still indeed a little boy, and, through the anxiety, fell into a troubled sleep.

The grandfather clock struck three. The little boy awoke with a start but kept his eyes closed. He knew that as soon as he opened them, they would be there...they always were in this terrible place. He couldn't resist any longer, and the horror played out before his eyes.

He turned his head to the left where the door, still open, looked onto the narrow, elegant stairway. He felt a cold sweat creeping up on him, and he could see his breath freezing in the room, cold little wisps puffing out from his mouth as his heartbeat began to speed up.

Up the stairs they climbed. The beings shaped like great danes walked, as always, on two legs, like people. They wore elegant clothing from the turn of the century. The leader of this macabre parade wearing a tux coat and top hat, and, the most blood-curdling part, carrying the small form of a girl infant in his mouth.

They kept coming, and the little boy felt the knot of dread in the pit of his stomach clenching, almost causing him to vomit. Finally after all had made it up the stairs, they would walk down the hall, disappearing through the second story window, leaving not a trace.

The little boy sighed as he felt the last one leave the house. The air became lighter, warming up, until he was no longer able to see his breath. His little body felt the tension leaving, trickling out of his toes and fingers, and, finally, utterly exhausted, he fell into a deep and complete sleep.

This happened every time he stayed here. Without fail. Every time.

Time passed. Eventually, the little boy grew up, left home, became a minister. Married, had children, even had similar experiences to this one, but never as frightening, and never something he couldn't handle.

EPILOGUE

The man stood calmly, staring out at the rubble. The bare skeletons of what had once been a house, now stood darkened by the fire that had swept through, uncontrolled, hollowing out that which had once been a home.

He didn't miss it. It had haunted him for too long, through too many restless nights of terror, cold sweats, and the secrets that had encompassed the home of his grandparents.

Something glinted in the cold winter sunlight, barely shining from the ash that covered it. He strode forward and kicked the debris lightly with his shoe, causing a small ploom of dust to explode upward and forward.

The brass handle reflected the sun mockingly, in open contrast to the darkness that had one resided within the turn of this place. He picked up the door knob, recognizing it as the very one that had once opened the front door to the house that he loathed.

He felt the cold metal, oddly comforting despite the years of unease and misery the house had caused. He slipped the slightly tarnished knob from the very haunted house into his peacoat, turned his back on the now smoldering rubbish, and never looked back. The mystery dying with the old, burnt out shell of a house.

I think this is why my dad always insisted we live in new houses, he didn't want me to go through the same fear/dread that he had gone through as a child. My dad still believes that the little girl was "taken by some kind of evil."

Thoughts anyone?

moonstone

Moonstone

In western lands beneath the Sun the flowers may rise in Spring, the trees may bud, the waters run, the merry finches sing. Or there maybe 'tis cloudless night and swaying beeches bear the Elven-stars as jewels white amid their branching hair. Though here at journey's end I lie in darkness buried deep, beyond all towers strong and high, beyond all mountains steep, above all shadows rides the Sun and Stars for ever dwell: I will not say the day is done nor bid the stars farewell. ROTK
BrwnJewel
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

If you read my older threads/post "HOW TO MAKE IT STOP" then you will know what haunting & experience I am still going threw. It's driving me crazy & I honestly don't know how much more of this my body can take. Last night my boyfriend was holding me in his arms in my bed & this darn thing bit his private area. You can actually see the teeth marks.Then we both felt the bed vibrate & then this thing started carressing me & started to perform anal sex on me. I had several people work on this & CH ( from help ticket) said it wasn't a good idea to have multiple people working on this situation at the same time so, I'm starting over with Mrs.Magical again, since I did see gr8 results with her work before I screwed up & had sex with my boyfriend before the thing was completely gone.Hopefully it'll leave this time for good, if not I have to find someone to come here & get rid of it. I contacted the Baltimore paranormal society numerous times but, no one has returned my emails, maybe they think it's a joke but, i left my phone number for them to contact me & explained that this is really happening. I need help, prayers & protection asap. If anyone knows of someone that can get rid of this thing for me plz. give me the information. I didn't go to work today because I was up until 2 a.m. because of this thing & I have to get up at 4 a.m. to get ready for work. The strangest thing is that I use to have high blood pressure & now my blood pressure is very low, went to the Doctor today & it was 104/68; I don't know if my blood pressure is lowering because of this damn thing. Doctor said I maybe dehydrated but, I drink plenty of water every day. This thing is really wearing me down & causing turmoil between me & my boyfriend that I dearly love. Plz. help anyone that can, thanks BrwnJewel

datura720
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sang Vamps.
If I could be anything, I would be...: For right now, vamps
My magical/paranormal name...: datura
Zodiac:

moonstone wrote:My parents always made sure we lived in new houses while I was growing up. My dad knew I saw things, and he didn't want me to live in fear. The ONE time we didn't was a terrible experience. My dad went out the day we moved in and bought bunk beds and assembled them in my brother's room. I slept there for all 3 years that we lived in the house and my parents never said anything about it.

My room was just awful and dark. There was literally something in the closet. My dad is a minister and has performed many exorcisms, including one where he "saved" a kitten in the house amidst doors/cupboards/drawers opening and closing...really scary stuff!

The kitten was terrible. Mean, it bit everyone, hissed...it finally crawled into my closet and refused to come out. It just sat in there and screamed. My dad finally put it outside and it climbed the house and sat in the windowsill, looking into my room and screamed for over two days.

My dad finally "got rid of it." He never told us where it went.

While I was living in MT, I had several ghostly experiences. When I was about 16, I woke to an apparition floating over my bed. It was a decomposing corpse that was floating over my bed, it turned and leered at me, then disappeared. My mom screamed as soon as it vanished and she had a huge bite mark shaped bruise welting up on her leg.

I also did ghost tours in Virginia City, MT while I was working as an actress there. Saw orbs, had doors slammed in my face, I also had a friendly ghost that would swing my bolt lock back and forth at night if I forgot to lock the door.

I pretty much grew up as a paranormal beacon...so...I don't want to bore you all with my stories lol!
2 words about the corpse apparition: Eff that. Thankfully I'm pretty deaf and dumb to spirits. If I saw something like that, I'd have some serious mental problems afterwards. Eww. The hair is standing up all over my body right now just picturing what you saw! *Shudder*

Datura

I break s*** the hard way
datura720
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sang Vamps.
If I could be anything, I would be...: For right now, vamps
My magical/paranormal name...: datura
Zodiac:

BrwnJewel wrote:If you read my older threads/post "HOW TO MAKE IT STOP" then you will know what haunting & experience I am still going threw. It's driving me crazy & I honestly don't know how much more of this my body can take. Last night my boyfriend was holding me in his arms in my bed & this darn thing bit his private area. You can actually see the teeth marks.Then we both felt the bed vibrate & then this thing started carressing me & started to perform anal sex on me. I had several people work on this & CH ( from help ticket) said it wasn't a good idea to have multiple people working on this situation at the same time so, I'm starting over with Mrs.Magical again, since I did see gr8 results with her work before I screwed up & had sex with my boyfriend before the thing was completely gone.Hopefully it'll leave this time for good, if not I have to find someone to come here & get rid of it. I contacted the Baltimore paranormal society numerous times but, no one has returned my emails, maybe they think it's a joke but, i left my phone number for them to contact me & explained that this is really happening. I need help, prayers & protection asap. If anyone knows of someone that can get rid of this thing for me plz. give me the information. I didn't go to work today because I was up until 2 a.m. because of this thing & I have to get up at 4 a.m. to get ready for work. The strangest thing is that I use to have high blood pressure & now my blood pressure is very low, went to the Doctor today & it was 104/68; I don't know if my blood pressure is lowering because of this damn thing. Doctor said I maybe dehydrated but, I drink plenty of water every day. This thing is really wearing me down & causing turmoil between me & my boyfriend that I dearly love. Plz. help anyone that can, thanks BrwnJewel
My prayers and thoughts go out to you-how awful this all must be. It's too bad that the paranormal society you mentioned hasn't returned your request for assistance. This is super serious because of the assaultive nature of the entity. When there is physical harm that's happened, it goes beyond just a basic haunting, to me. Maybe look for someone who specializes in demonology? I'm not saying it's demonic, but it surely does not sound like your run-of-the-mill haunting. Search for help in the states surrounding you too-as serious as this case is, there has to be someone who is willing to travel to help you after they hear the details. You need help ASAP (I know you know this already) and I sincerely hope you find it soon. It's obvious it's taking a toll on your health, and that's a danger zone. I wish you all the best; hang in there...

Datura

I break s*** the hard way
aabarria
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Were Kitten
If I could be anything, I would be...: Hell Cat
Zodiac:

My haunting story is about a Doltergiest . AKA very stupid poltergeist.
It was haunting our toilet. Not kidding. I knew that I was the first person to hear it. Was so glad when the rest of the family heard it too. We ruled out the plumbing innards first. Finally replaced the whole toilet. No more auto flushing.

Scary part was when we had it to go out with the trash, someone tried to buy it. We insisted it was free. Did not mention the haunting.

Spirit Family:
Were Kitten
Gargoyle
Violet Flame Healer
Hell Cat
Arkan Sonney
Ancient Bat
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I have had a few myself! You just reminded me of what my one roommate has saw aabarria-he said every once in a while when he has to pass the bathroom he sees someone sitting on the toilet, but has yet to see another one since we all moved in-when we first moved in my apartment one of my roommates went to get up to watch tv because she couldn't sleep & saw someone standing in the hallway to the living room, a few nights later my other roommate saw something too & it looked like it was ready to go after him, but then disappeared! I had seen a few but it's mostly in a shadowy streak form!

:3
AstroDog83
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Super speed

Yes, I'll never forget the strange occurrences that I use to experience in my childhood home. From hearing strange sounds to seeing shadow like figures I saw quite a lot. I asked my parents if anything ever happened in this house but they said nothing ever happened that they were aware of? Later I found out that a bunch of drug dealers use to live there so perhaps that had something to do with it? Either way the "hauntings" seemed to come in phases. Sometimes everything would be calm and other times I would see and hear strange things. Specifically during the night. I remember waking in up in the middle of the night once and seeing a strange shadow that sort of stuck out of my closet. I thought it was just some clothes or something but suddenly saw it dart into my closet! Since then I've always made sure to shut my closet doors all the way!

SilentiumBelladonna
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have (or at least had?) ghosts in my current home, as well as my last two homes. I'm not sure what their identities are, but they've never caused my family any harm. At most they've just startled me a few times when they touched me, or tugged on my bed covers.

I also had what I believe to be non-human spirits as I once heard voices talking in unknown languages, and my friends heard a partly humanoid, partly animalistic growl when they were making out in my room while I was getting something in the kitchen.

Most of the unbound activity seems to have died down with the arrival of my CH incubus, though, and he's told me over pendulum that it's just him and my personal servitor now.

They/Them | Witch | Druid
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

My current apartment is the third place I lived in where there were spirits around, considering my current one & previous apartment are in a house converted into apartments & both buildings are at least 100 years old (my current one was built in the late 1800's but my previous on was built I want to say 1899 to 1908) but the first apartment the complex was built in the late 1960s or 70s but there was something about the property that wasn't right either from what I heard-a co worker of mine had rented in that complex & she had some serious activity going on which was why she had moved out!

:3
LeilaNambinga
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Marid Djinns
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mystic
My magical/paranormal name...: Leila Nambinga
Zodiac:

Years ago yes, but now I have bindings of spirits that are safe for me. Because I have always told my younger self it's better to have binded spirits than unbounded ones. :]

Return to “Paranormal Energy”