You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

Has a personal space of yours (house, friend's place, room, etc.) ever been haunted by a spirit or demon? If so, what did you do about it? Mine is not constantly haunted (my spirits are an exception), but during a psychic flare-up at least 70 phantoms were in my room alone. Do you guys have any experiences?

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

my parents' home has two ghosts in it. one of a little girl and that of a man in a top hat.

the little girl likes to take things from time to time. so you learn just to buy two of things you know she will take. she basically takes toys and "shiny" objects (ex: tinsel).

the man in the top hat is different. he has a "dark" energy. i wasn't ever able to sleep with my back to my bedroom door because he stood outside, waiting. he scared my mom as she was coming out of the bathroom once by passing in front of her. all of their pets refuse to go down the hallway at certain times as well.

my maternal grandmother's house was haunted as well (they've torn it down now). when my mother was growing up something use to slap her every day. when she left, it started with her sister. my brother and my two cousins have seen a greenish orb floating from the dining room to the living room. i've only sensed a menacing presence and hated going to certain rooms during certain hours.

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Earthen
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: HUMAN
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I do believe that all the house I lived in as a child where haunted.. I ALWAYS saw shadow figures.. always felt un easy in the basement with all my moms books.. also the house they live in now came with a spirit attached to it, but she is harmless :) She is a red haired lady, and she likes to walk around upstairs at night and she like to make allot of noise like furniture is being moved.. though nothing ever is. And she likes to rattle door knobs.. little freaky, but we have all learned to live it her :).. we also think there may be a child spirit in the house also.. as we often see a shadow run up the stairs.. it is a very old farm house... built in the 1920's

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience

Even the brightest Star shines in the dark☽✪☾
slxix
neophyte
neophyte

This was before my alarm went off, and someone said, "it's time to wake up." I remember thinking and then say out loud, "my alarm hasn't even gone off." 10 minutes later my alarm went off, I hit snooze. then I hear a louder "it's time to wake up" Brushing off the feeling I went back to sleep for a bit of snooze time. again before snooze even went off, I hear a thunderous voice telling me to, "wake up" and I swear the neighbors may have heard him, damn did he sound pizzled.

I busted out of bed looked in my mom's, sis's, master bathroom, kitchen, dining room, bolted downstairs checking basement, garage, and immediately proceeded to get myself ready for school. when I saw the clock it read 7:15 am. School began at 7:45. No one was home except me.

Another effin strange thing. A chain saw went from 11 pm till 3 am. Crazy thing my mom and sis heard nothing. Oddly enough they both past out a little before nine normally we all were in bed by 11 pm. This chainsaw kept me up all night, and I crept downstairs. Immediately flying back upstairs. When they woke I was the first one up, my mom who normally got ready for work at 4:15 am was surprised to see my sitting in the dining room. She asked why I was up, and I just looked at her blankly....Mom didn't you hear the chainsaw going off???? I asked quickly, her response, "what are you talking about??"

datura720
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sang Vamps.
If I could be anything, I would be...: For right now, vamps
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: datura
Zodiac:

My experience didn't happen in my own house, it was in a home that my husband was working in last summer (he's a contractor).
The house was a beautiful Victorian mansion right on Lake Erie outside of Cleveland. I believe it was built in the early 1900's. The owners were selling it, and my husband was hired to get it ready for the market. I decided to help him out by painting the basement. The first few days there were quiet, although I did feel something watching or following me when I went around to explore the 20 or so rooms especially the attic. By the final day of working, we decided to pull an all nighter, given that the home was vacant and we could get plenty of work done.
We had brought our dog with us that night, and when we were taking a break sitting in the backyard he became very upset; barking at something that was not there. I thought maybe there was a raccoon or squirrel in the bushes that we couldn't see, but I just knew something was off. This wasn't his normal reaction to animals.
Later that night at around 5 am my husband decided to go get us some breakfast, so it was the first time I was alone. I went upstairs to go to the bathroom which was one of those connecting jack-and-jill bathrooms with 2 doors. As I was sitting on the toilet, I heard what sounded like the wood floors creaking in the bedroom next door, as if someone was walking around in the room. I thought maybe my husband had come back, and I just didn't here him because of the place being so huge. I called out for him, and no answer. At this point I was getting scared, so I hurried things up to get out of there! Then I heard the creaking again, like someone was ever so slowly creeping up to the door to lean in and listen to what was going on. By then, I pretty much bolted out of the bathroom, and the scary part was that I had to exit where I heard the noise. I'm thinking, what am I going to see when I open this door! Sure enough, as I passed that room, I saw a black shadow type formation that was low to the floor. The feeling was so urgent to get out of there, and I was petrified because I had to turn my back to it to walk down the hallway. I ended up waiting for my husband outside in the backyard.
Before we left that morning, I said out loud that we weren't here to harm the house, only trying to make it more beautiful, so please don't worry. Although, I don't know if that would have helped, because something told me that whatever this was it wasn't human.
A few days later, I asked the owner (a doctor) if him and his partner had anything strange happen while they lived there. He said no, but he did tell me a little about the house. It was built by a prominent Cleveland physician, who was provocative at the time for "experiments" on corpses in the basement. He was considered an eccentric, and somewhat of a bully. The other strange thing was that this home had always been owned by doctors! Nothing happened again after that, but then again I didn't go back to help anymore.
So while this wasn't super-scary, it was still significant to me given that I'm somewhat deaf and dumb to spirits.

Datura

I break s*** the hard way
Alycat79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

When I was a Sr. in Highschool, the room I lived in (I went to a boarding school) was down the most haunted hallway on campus. We'd see shadows, people walking around, and one time I woke up to find an old woman in my bed, looking very much like a corpse when her arms crossed over her chest. Freaked me out, but I still stayed in the room because I liked it.

Anyway, for about a month I was graced with a spirit that I called a "knocker", because it kept knocking on the door to my room and waking me up extremely early in the morning. Because my room was originally a double instead of a single, I also had two closet doors, and one morning it woke me up and I listened as the knocking moved from one closet door to the other before going to the room door and then back again. Most of the time I could ignore it, but it made the VERY big mistake of waking me up one Sunday morning after I had been at a horse show all day. Not only was I exhausted from the day before, but I am NOT a morning person (I tend to hate everyone and everything for the first few hours that I'm awake, which manifests in angry snarls and growls) and this was the first day in two weeks that I got a chance to sleep in.

So when that thing started knocking on my door at six that morning (and I knew it wasn't my friend from across the hall because she had a very distinct knocking pattern), I bolted up right in bed and let fly with a very long stream of swear words that basically went something like, "ALL RIGHT YOU ::cen:: ::cen:: ::cen::, I DON'T CARE WHO THE ::cen:: YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU ::cen:: WANT, BUT YOU BETTER ::cen:: QUIT IT OR I'LL BE GRABBING THE ::cen:: PRIEST AND HAVING A ::cen:: EXORCISM OR BLESSING OR WHATEVER!" I snarled a little more, flopped back on the bed and went back to sleep.

I never heard from it again. :lol:

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Final stanza of the poem Invictus by William Earnest Henley

You have no power over me. - Sarah Williams from Labyrinth

The truly powerful never feel the need to brag about it. - Me

gwae
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shamuramat
Zodiac:

::rofl::
Aly that is hilarious!

Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

Aly, you sound just like me in the morning! :lol:

I've never seen human ghosts, but I always see orbs or all colors and dark phantoms when my room becomes "haunted". I'd love to visit a cemetery soon to heighten my chances of experiencing deceased humans.

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
moonstone
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Fawn Moonstone Clover
Zodiac:

My parents always made sure we lived in new houses while I was growing up. My dad knew I saw things, and he didn't want me to live in fear. The ONE time we didn't was a terrible experience. My dad went out the day we moved in and bought bunk beds and assembled them in my brother's room. I slept there for all 3 years that we lived in the house and my parents never said anything about it.

My room was just awful and dark. There was literally something in the closet. My dad is a minister and has performed many exorcisms, including one where he "saved" a kitten in the house amidst doors/cupboards/drawers opening and closing...really scary stuff!

The kitten was terrible. Mean, it bit everyone, hissed...it finally crawled into my closet and refused to come out. It just sat in there and screamed. My dad finally put it outside and it climbed the house and sat in the windowsill, looking into my room and screamed for over two days.

My dad finally "got rid of it." He never told us where it went.

While I was living in MT, I had several ghostly experiences. When I was about 16, I woke to an apparition floating over my bed. It was a decomposing corpse that was floating over my bed, it turned and leered at me, then disappeared. My mom screamed as soon as it vanished and she had a huge bite mark shaped bruise welting up on her leg.

I also did ghost tours in Virginia City, MT while I was working as an actress there. Saw orbs, had doors slammed in my face, I also had a friendly ghost that would swing my bolt lock back and forth at night if I forgot to lock the door.

I pretty much grew up as a paranormal beacon...so...I don't want to bore you all with my stories lol!

Moonstone

In western lands beneath the Sun the flowers may rise in Spring, the trees may bud, the waters run, the merry finches sing. Or there maybe 'tis cloudless night and swaying beeches bear the Elven-stars as jewels white amid their branching hair. Though here at journey's end I lie in darkness buried deep, beyond all towers strong and high, beyond all mountains steep, above all shadows rides the Sun and Stars for ever dwell: I will not say the day is done nor bid the stars farewell. ROTK
moonstone
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Fawn Moonstone Clover
Zodiac:

I forgot the best one!!

I worked for the college I graduated from for several years as a conference assistant (which is a resident assistant for people that are just visiting campus.) I had to stay in this super terrible room where I had some of the most life-altering experiences. I woke up to the bed shaking, the lights flickering, and this man walking across the room. I couldn't see any features, but he would walk directly in front of the bed and then disappear into the bathroom, at which point, the light would turn on.

I finally asked my boyfriend to stay the night with me because I was so freaking scared. At about 3:20 in the morning, he sat straight up in bed and said "didn't you just see the man?" (the thing about this is he's legally blind, so he doesn't really see anything and he's not psychic in the least bit) I said "what man?" (didn't want to have a mass hysteria) and he said "the man who just walked across the room, he was standing in a pentacle." (I realize pentacles are not evil, it's all in how you use them :) ) At this point I realized two very important things:

1. pentacle is not in his vocabulary
2. He was still asleep

I pushed him down onto the bed, said a prayer, and then got as close to him as I could...I felt that he was much more vulnerable than I was. The next day, I asked him if he remembered what he had said and he recalled nothing!

That day, I ordered a rosary that had been blessed by the pope, and I never slept without it. I learned shortly after that many of my co-workers had similar experiences in the room, although none of them had seen the shadow man.

I realized though that this really re-opened my eyes to the paranormal possibilities and I no longer live in fear of the unknown.

moonstone

Moonstone

In western lands beneath the Sun the flowers may rise in Spring, the trees may bud, the waters run, the merry finches sing. Or there maybe 'tis cloudless night and swaying beeches bear the Elven-stars as jewels white amid their branching hair. Though here at journey's end I lie in darkness buried deep, beyond all towers strong and high, beyond all mountains steep, above all shadows rides the Sun and Stars for ever dwell: I will not say the day is done nor bid the stars farewell. ROTK

Return to “Paranormal Energy”