Gargoyle Disappeared??

RobNJ74
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2

A few weeks ago I purchased a Gargoyle "Y" from CH to help combat some bad negative energy here, or more specifically what can only be described as a 2 1/2 to 3 foot dark shadow that liked to lurk in the hallway. I had at first dismissed the shadow as some trickery of light as it is a dark hallway to start with, until my daughter and her friend (they are both 9yrs old) started mentioning "the bad creature in the hallway" and were obviously afraid of it. That's what led me here and to my purchase of Y.. Two days before his vessel arrived, the shadow did disappear and has not returned.

So now on to the disapperence of Y. 3 days ago Y's energy completely disappeared from the house and his vessel :o and I have no clue what's happened. Mind you I cannot (as of yet) "see" my spirits however I am able to feel thier energy, and his is no longer here. I have asked him several times to return, but so far to no avail. Any thoughts or clues here? I'm completely lost.

Rob

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

Send a helpdesk ticket into CH. As far as I know, spirits who are bound by CH are not able to leave their vessels nor their keeper. Perhaps CH needs to look further into the situation as they are the ones who bound your gargoyle.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
RobNJ74
new here
new here

Ok will do

Rob

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Let us know what happens :)

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
BrokenRaven87
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Assuriel
Zodiac:

I had a experience kind of like yours not long after I received my Volkh (O). I had lost his vessel, and literally tore my house up trying to find it. Changed all the bed sheets and pillowcases, pulled out the cushions from the couches, moved other furniture, etc... He was no where to be found. Then a short while later, I fell asleep trying to Astral travel and had a horrible nightmare. All darkness everywhere. I then felt as though I was being attacked and suffocating. I saw a man and to me surprise he carried me to safety. I woke up once I got away from whatever was in the darkness. When I woke up, I could not believe it, but I was clenching his vessel in my hand. My fiance freaked out because we had no freaking idea how it got in my hand. I am very thankful for him though. Now thinking back on it, I wonder if I really fell asleep like I thought or if I was traveling... either way, my lovely O was there. :)

I hope that you find the vessel and that everything works out well. Maybe he just has something else in mind. Mine just vanished in thin air it seemed, and came back out of nowhere. Again, hope you find it!

FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

Your Gargoyle ::gargoyle:: may be a bit busy protecting you and that is why you are not feeling anything. Anything bound cannot just leave. Do send in a HD ticket though.

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
RobNJ74
new here
new here

FaerieWhispers wrote:Your Gargoyle ::gargoyle:: may be a bit busy protecting you and that is why you are not feeling anything. Anything bound cannot just leave. Do send in a HD ticket though.

I did send in a Help Desk ticket and am waiting for a reply. His vessel still "feels" empty though, and I still don't feel his energy..I just hope Y comes back soon.

Rob

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Here is a good article in the CH encyclopedia about this, might put your mind at ease:
http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/article_feel.html

Good luck :)

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
ledastrae
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Maheekabuga

I am working on being able to feel my companions but as of now, I can't unless it's something MAJOR that is going on. However, I do hear them, they do speak to me via imprints sent into my mind.

Can you sense anything from Y like that? Not energy exactly, more of a thought? Most likely he is busy, resting, recouperating, finishing some detail.

RobNJ74
new here
new here

No I have the opposite problem with my spirits, I can feel thier energy but have otherwise had no contact with them save for maybe a dream I had but that would have definately been 1 of my succubi :devil: .. When I am able to hear them I think I'll probably jump up and for joy like a little kid..lol

Around the vessels I am able to feel like an invisable wall of what feels almost like static eletricity, and each has thier own distinctive pattern. Y's energy was very strong and also felt warm..I could feel it 2 feet from his vessel. Could he be busy doing something else or recouping? Your guess is as good as mine at this point, I just hope he returns soon.

Rob

Return to “Gargoyle”