Sagen Faeries and the Diet that Goes with Them

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... sagen.html

I find this fascinating as this is something I am striving to do to make my health better. Does anyone have experience with these fae? How has the diet worked for you?

I have to admit, the hardest part would be giving up the breads and sweets...Man that would be a toughie for me... I love to bake and stuff...I wonder is vegan baked goods would be appropriate??

Anyway, wanted to share :hungry:

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

IT'S TOUGH, NO BONES ABOUT IT, BUT IF YOU ADHERE TO IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE & THEN USE YOUR SWEETS OR BREAD IN MODERATION (A FEW TIMES A WEEK) IT WILL WORK. DON'T TRY TO QUIT COLD TURKEY EITHER, TAKE IT DOWN GRADUALLY OVER A WEEK OR TWO. IF YOU TAKE 4 SUGARS IN YOUR COFFEE START DOING 3, THEN 2, ETC. IF YOU LIKE CANDY TRY SWITCHING TO NO SUGAR CANDY, THINGS LIKE THAT. DON'T DO IT COLD TURKEY OR IT'S LESS LIKELY TO STICK.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:IT'S TOUGH, NO BONES ABOUT IT, BUT IF YOU ADHERE TO IT AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE & THEN USE YOUR SWEETS OR BREAD IN MODERATION (A FEW TIMES A WEEK) IT WILL WORK. DON'T TRY TO QUIT COLD TURKEY EITHER, TAKE IT DOWN GRADUALLY OVER A WEEK OR TWO. IF YOU TAKE 4 SUGARS IN YOUR COFFEE START DOING 3, THEN 2, ETC. IF YOU LIKE CANDY TRY SWITCHING TO NO SUGAR CANDY, THINGS LIKE THAT. DON'T DO IT COLD TURKEY OR IT'S LESS LIKELY TO STICK.
Thank you for the insight, Ash! That is much better than going cold turkey all together. I've been slowly cutting out soda from my diet, I pretty much could drink a 12 pack in a day before. Now I do so only on the weekends, and soon it'll just be on Sundays. I am seriously considering this. Thanks again :D

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
ASH
venerated member
venerated member

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT TOO. I USED TO DRINK A LOT SODAS DURING THE DAY. I FILTERED THEM OUT BY REPLACING THEM WITH SWEET TEA, NOW I DO TEA WITH LEMON & NO SUGAR. I DIDN'T DO IT IN A DAY, IT TOOK A GOOD MONTH TO CUT THE SODAS DOWN TO JUST ONCE IN AWHILE. STILL STUCK ON MY COFFEE THOUGH, CAN'T TAKE THAT OUT OF THE EQUATION RIGHT NOW BUT I CUT THE CREAM & SUGAR I PUT IN IT DOWN TO 2 OR 3. WITH OUR HECTIC SCHEDULE I TRY TO CHANGE IT UP WITH DRINKS TO MAKE SURE I GET A LITTLE OF EVERYTHING I NEED SO I DO COFFEE IN THE AM, TEA OR 100% JUICE IN THE AFTERNOON & NIGHTS.

I'M NOT TRYING TO LIVE FOREVER, JUST UNTIL THE SOLAR FLARES IN 2011-2012 WIPE US ALL OUT.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:BEEN THERE, DONE THAT TOO. I USED TO DRINK A LOT SODAS DURING THE DAY. I FILTERED THEM OUT BY REPLACING THEM WITH SWEET TEA, NOW I DO TEA WITH LEMON & NO SUGAR. I DIDN'T DO IT IN A DAY, IT TOOK A GOOD MONTH TO CUT THE SODAS DOWN TO JUST ONCE IN AWHILE. STILL STUCK ON MY COFFEE THOUGH, CAN'T TAKE THAT OUT OF THE EQUATION RIGHT NOW BUT I CUT THE CREAM & SUGAR I PUT IN IT DOWN TO 2 OR 3. WITH OUR HECTIC SCHEDULE I TRY TO CHANGE IT UP WITH DRINKS TO MAKE SURE I GET A LITTLE OF EVERYTHING I NEED SO I DO COFFEE IN THE AM, TEA OR 100% JUICE IN THE AFTERNOON & NIGHTS.

I'M NOT TRYING TO LIVE FOREVER, JUST UNTIL THE SOLAR FLARES IN 2011-2012 WIPE US ALL OUT.
Yes, that's what I've been doing. Been trying to substitute the sodas I used to have with my meals with the sweet teas or juices right now, I bought myself a juicer so I have been juicing my own juices, no added sugar. So far it is working. I was never a coffee drinker (how I dodged that bullet I'll never know, with everyone in my family being coffee addicts ha!) but I do like my tea with honey.
I wonder though, if I have sanguine vampires, would it be bad to do this entirely? As I know that they do like it when I eat red meat. Or is that something I could do every once and awhile for them?
Ha I hear you on that one, definitely not trying to live forever here, just trying to live comfortably :D

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
ASH
venerated member
venerated member

I DIDN'T CUT OUT RED MEAT COMPLETELY, BUT I CUT IT DOWN TO MODERATE AMOUNTS. I USED TO EAT A DECENT AMOUNT OF MEAT, EVERY DAY SOME KIND OF MEAT, BUT I'VE CUT MEAT IN GENERAL DOWN TO A HANDFUL OF TIMES IN A WEEK. WITH SANGS I'VE FOUND THEY REALLY ENJOY THE RED MEAT BUT WE ALSO LIVE CLOSE TO SEVERAL, LARGE FARMS WHO BUTCHER SO THEY GET IT PROXY BY PROXIMITY.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:I DIDN'T CUT OUT RED MEAT COMPLETELY, BUT I CUT IT DOWN TO MODERATE AMOUNTS. I USED TO EAT A DECENT AMOUNT OF MEAT, EVERY DAY SOME KIND OF MEAT, BUT I'VE CUT MEAT IN GENERAL DOWN TO A HANDFUL OF TIMES IN A WEEK. WITH SANGS I'VE FOUND THEY REALLY ENJOY THE RED MEAT BUT WE ALSO LIVE CLOSE TO SEVERAL, LARGE FARMS WHO BUTCHER SO THEY GET IT PROXY BY PROXIMITY.
Ah ok, that makes sense. I'm not much of a red meat eater, I get most of my animal protein from fish, however there are those times I just crave a big juicy steak or burger. I should look and see if my area is the same out here, it is pretty rural. Good to know that, thanks Ash!

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

There is another thread about this diet around here. I've had contact with a Sagen and the diet is TOUGH and I'm a vegetarian :D The one I talked with said "close but not enough :lol: " And, as far as sangs go, mine don't seem to mind - they did when I first went vegetarian but have adapted and I keep getting called by more sangs, recently received another of Ash's vamps. They learn to find other means; one of mine even hunts with my ww's :werewolf: :werewolf: :vampire: :vampire:

:grouphug: :grouphug:

Peace, light & love

Phil

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

DragonKeeper wrote:There is another thread about this diet around here. I've had contact with a Sagen and the diet is TOUGH and I'm a vegetarian :D The one I talked with said "close but not enough :lol: " And, as far as sangs go, mine don't seem to mind - they did when I first went vegetarian but have adapted and I keep getting called by more sangs, recently received another of Ash's vamps. They learn to find other means; one of mine even hunts with my ww's :werewolf: :werewolf: :vampire: :vampire:

Ah, thanks DragonKeeper! I will look for it! Haha, I would really like one, preferably one who is pushy as with certain disorders I have (Crohns and Celiac's Disease being two of them) I really need to be on a diet such as this for health reasons. That is good to know about the vamps though. Turns out we have a few slaughter houses around here that I'm sure my vamps are already enjoying. They can also enjoy it through other people too right?

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Yes, our vamps can "feed" off the energy of others eating red meat :vampire: :vampire:

Peace, light & love

Phil

Return to “Faery”