Votes & reviews of paranormal media including movies, books, poetry, music, etc
Untaimed
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them....
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Who else LOVED this show?
:hug:

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal. -Albert Pine.
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

i did!!!! managed to catch it on demand, as it conflicted with Dexter so just watched it earlier tonight.
can't wait for next weeks! love AMC! they are seriously coming out with such great shows! :thumbup: :thumbup:
loved the gore, the story,all of it!

Untaimed
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I'm so excited to have a show now that True Blood isn't on, I've been trying to find something that I WANT to watch every week & this is sooo it! Poor horse though!

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal. -Albert Pine.
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Untaimed wrote:I'm so excited to have a show now that True Blood isn't on, I've been trying to find something that I WANT to watch every week & this is sooo it! Poor horse though!
i know what you mean! this is going to be one interesting show, to watch unfold.
and yeah,i always feel bad when animals get killed, but even more so when killed by a pack of zombies!

Untaimed
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

:zombie: Countdown to episode #2! :zombie:
:thumbup:

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Untaimed wrote::zombie: Countdown to episode #2! :zombie:
:thumbup:
i will be watching it on demand tomorrow, as tonight once again, it conflicts with Dexter. :(
but i am really looking forward to episode 2, so will come back to comment my thoughts when i finally see it!
Enjoy the zombie goodness, my friend! ::bop::

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

dilvsy wrote: i will be watching it on demand tomorrow, as tonight once again, it conflicts with Dexter. :(
Hehe dilvsy..another dexter fan! Awesome!! ::hail:: :D will watch it right now.. btw,last ep.(Title:"everything is illuminated") was one of the best I've ever seen.. :applause:

And thanks guys -for mentioning the zombie show..-curious about what happened to the horse, I had to watch it.. :crazy: -and now I'm addicted.. :silly: Let's hope it stays as interesting as it started.. :fingercross:
:wave:

Greetings,Tasha
datura720
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sang Vamps.
If I could be anything, I would be...: For right now, vamps
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: datura
Zodiac:

Cell28 wrote:
dilvsy wrote: i will be watching it on demand tomorrow, as tonight once again, it conflicts with Dexter. :(
Hehe dilvsy..another dexter fan! Awesome!! ::hail:: :D will watch it right now.. btw,last ep.(Title:"everything is illuminated") was one of the best I've ever seen.. :applause:

And thanks guys -for mentioning the zombie show..-curious about what happened to the horse, I had to watch it.. :crazy: -and now I'm addicted.. :silly: Let's hope it stays as interesting as it started.. :fingercross:
Count me in as a Dexter and Walking Dead fan. My husband and I love Dexter so much that we decorated our balcony as a "kill room" for Halloween. We were ordered to take it down by the management in our complex, for it was too "disturbing..."

Walking Dead is a great show! We just watched the second one last night. I loved the build up of tension during the scene when they were walking amongst the zombies covered in gore! That was the highlight of the show for me! :applause:

Speaking of AMC shows, do you guys like Breaking Bad? that show has become my new addiction. We just started watching the series about 2 weeks ago (thank goodness for netflix) and I have to say that it's quickly becoming my all-time fave.

Datura

I break s*** the hard way
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

datura720 wrote:Speaking of AMC shows, do you guys like Breaking Bad? that show has become my new addiction. We just started watching the series about 2 weeks ago (thank goodness for netflix) and I have to say that it's quickly becoming my all-time fave.
hell yes! Breaking Bad is freaking awesome! My sister got me into it, been following since first season. Brian Cranston is such a great actor!

and i will respond to the other comment later, but i gotta watch espisode 2 of Walking Dead still!!!!

And that sounds awesome about your balcony, too bad they made you take it down! did you take pictures you can share????

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Cell28 wrote: Hehe dilvsy..another dexter fan! Awesome!! ::hail:: :D will watch it right now.. btw,last ep.(Title:"everything is illuminated") was one of the best I've ever seen.. :applause:

yes, that episode wAS awesome. Especially the close call with the dude running all wrapped up in plastic...my heart was racing, i was like, "no!no!no1catch him Dexter!!!YIKES!"

and how funny, Harrison's first words, "Die Die"

gah!i keep hearing people in my office talking about last night's episode of Walking Dead, must see it as soon as I get home now!!!!!

Return to “Paranormal Media Review”