Connecting and my wish...

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Christa
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Good morning all!!! I recently got a djinn piece and it is in the shape of the eye of Horus.. I tried connecting to the piece and asked for a wish. I wished that I could have the ability of psychometry (?). Where you touch an object and you know it's past or who had it. I wanted that gift bc I wanted to learn the history of my piece. Well.. A day or 2 passed and one night after editating with ny piece my hands felt like fire. Right in the palms of my hands. It burned and still burns with intensity whenever I touch anything. I don't get images but I feel it burn into my very hand an almost in my veins. I thought maybe I touched something I shouldn't have and it irritated my hands but this feeling only happens when I touch something or call upon my djinn... I do not know what the burning is.. But it burns with intensity when I hold an object in my hand or call upon my djinn. No rash or anything is on my hands and k feel the burning sensation and ice. It's like fire and ice mixed together running through my veins. Has anyone felt thisfrom a djinn. Could it be the wish I asked for?
Thank you for your time

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hi Christa, it certainly sounds like you have achieved a great connection. From your prior post, I get a sense that you can make connections pretty quickly which is awesome. A few times after asking my Neb djinn for some awareness of his presence, I've felt his vessel grow warm.

Christa
neophyte
neophyte

Hi angelfire.. Ty for ur response.. I often wonder if it's just my imagination. The lady I bought it from said I will always feel hot and cold from them, but never felt the sensations both in my hands. It's amazing but it concerns me too bc it's so intense. I do not know what it means. Does it just mean they are letting me know they are near and hearing me? I feel it sooo intense in my hands. I do not mind I it's them letting me know they are near or what though. It's when I think of them or hold their vessel my hands feelthat way. I have tried pendulums in the past but theydo not work for me to connect. I often wonder if it's my hands are just physically hot and cold but the feeling is not on the outside Of my skin but on the inside radiating... Do you or anyone else feel it that strong from your djinn, if it Is my djinn

KENN
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: KaioKENN

Christa wrote:Hi angelfire.. Ty for ur response.. I often wonder if it's just my imagination. The lady I bought it from said I will always feel hot and cold from them, but never felt the sensations both in my hands. It's amazing but it concerns me too bc it's so intense. I do not know what it means. Does it just mean they are letting me know they are near and hearing me? I feel it sooo intense in my hands. I do not mind I it's them letting me know they are near or what though. It's when I think of them or hold their vessel my hands feelthat way. I have tried pendulums in the past but theydo not work for me to connect. I often wonder if it's my hands are just physically hot and cold but the feeling is not on the outside Of my skin but on the inside radiating... Do you or anyone else feel it that strong from your djinn, if it Is my djinn
I didn't experience this with my djinns but one time when i told my 3 WA (dragon, angel, fae) to directly transfer themselves to me, their vessel heated up intensely and i just enjoyed that burning sensation on my finger (and it did burn a lot. lol) while telling myself this is them getting excited. hahaha. I have never felt their vessel make any changes until that day. So its definitely posssible that it was your djinn.

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”