LUCKY MOJO

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

:wave: I had been reading many of the various articles that Cat Yronwode, the owner of the Lucky Mojo Curio's website has wrote, and figured I'd check out some of the items. I ordered a Mojo hand(mojo bag) and one of her books which I've just glanced at but seems very well written. While it's easy to make your own mojo bag, I started to realize that by the time I gather all the items, for some bags, it's more cost effective to buy one and just add my personal items to it. They also are on Blog Talk radio on Sunday's at 6pm eastern, her and another practitioner offer free advice and readings for call-in's. Well worth checking out~ lots of free info about hoodoo and she also offers a correspondence class, at a good price, which I'm thinking of taking. Has anyone else bought from them? There is a group of practitioners which are based around the world that offers different services, readings, setting lights (candles) and other things. http://www.luckymojo.com/catalogue.html

Mysterious Moon
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ifrit Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn =P
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: MysteriousMoon
Zodiac:

I too am also very interested in Lucky mojo.. I am a member of their forum.. and do remember a topic being brought up on here about Cat.
I feel she really must know what she is doing, has anyone had any experience with her?

Te amare, no importa lo que pasa en mi vida, y cada vez que alguien me dice que me doy por vencido
Yo no se escucha. Estoy tan misterioso como la luna
VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

never heard of her , but then again Im still new to this . and now Im interested on what others have to say ::included::

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I also joined over there a few weeks ago and listend to the radio show last week

Elders37
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

I ordered a spell kit from Lucky Mojo and have not put it to use just yet. Shipping was prompt, and their staff is extremely knowledgeable (if a little brusque at times). I'm intrigued by all of their items. There is such a wealth of free information on that site as well. There's so much history behind the practice, it is truly fascinating to learn about.

lontrell
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: n/a
My magical/paranormal name...: dont have one
Zodiac:

I have been ordering from lucky mojo for years. They are bascically your typical Corporate spiritual supply store. i come from llama Temple spiritual supply house in Chicago. Most of the spiritual supply houses were bought out by Indio. "Cat", does have a wealth of information on hoodoo to share on the website, as well as some good advice on hoodoo and voodou. I mainly use them just to get herbs, and other supplies. i think of Lucky Mojo, and Indio products as the Walmart of the metaphysical world. I think they also cast spells, and dress candle too. i havent used their spell kits,but i have used their john the Conqueror oil/incense/ floor washes. They are a perfect all in one shop for a spirtual worker. Hopes this gives a small idea of my experience. Spirtual supply houses are basically non existant these days, especially the more personal, hands on ones

Semper Fidelis
FeyLady68
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Thea or you can just call me Fey
Zodiac:

Lucky Mojo is a great site just for the articles. I've not used any of their items but perhaps I will sometime soon. Thanks for the reminder.

Best wishes!

Spirit of the Earth... remember...
Spirit of the Sky... remember...
enchantress
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Hi I have had work done by Miss Bri and Dr E who are apart of Lucky Mojo rootworkers and they worked well. Also Karmazain who is also on ebay and is a rootworker on luckymojo is great also. I highly recommend. I have also bought their oils and am pleased. They are all very knowledgeable and very helpful.

Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

enchantress wrote:Hi I have had work done by Miss Bri and Dr E who are apart of Lucky Mojo rootworkers and they worked well. Also Karmazain who is also on ebay and is a rootworker on luckymojo is great also. I highly recommend. I have also bought their oils and am pleased. They are all very knowledgeable and very helpful.
Do you still remember Karmazin's ebay ID?

Thanks!

M.K
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Return to “Seller Review”