My First Dragon is on the way:)

Discussion of specific races of djinn.
alaexplorer34
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Hey everyone. It's been a few days(hubby, the computer keeper, was home, so I didn't get to go online much). Anyways, I got a notice Thurs that my Red Dragon was on the way. What is strange though, I think he's already visited me. Last night, while I was trying to sleep, I felt my hair ruffle, and then the very distinct sound(well, it was in my head) of claws tapping on the floor. I know it wasen't my dog because she crates at night. Has anyone else had this occur? I think he might have been saying Hello. LOL..
Blessings to all Leigh
Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

he must have been saying hi! Good luck with him and keep us updated! :D
...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Certainly could be your dragon as all spirits from CH are bond to you also :D
Peace, light & love

Phil

whitewolf
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi Lochran,

im waiting for my 2nd, shes on her way !

It could well of been your dragon saying hi, the first night i got my green i was laid in bed and i heard a definate brushing of the carpet, so much so it may my heart beat so fast and i got abit frightened (not knowing what to expect) anyway that was back at the beginning of the year and i must say i only just feel like ive properly connected to him. I was dismissing to much thinking it was my imagination so since ive been viewing this forum ive been making a point of watching and listening more and one night i saw a shadow out my left hand eye and it was like the atmosphere was swirling about in front of me and i kept hearing noises all over my bedroom, heart started racing at first but then i just felt really happy ! Havent had that since but im forever thinking im seeing things out the corner of my eyes and quickly turning to look.
Im forever sitting there now and i feel like ive got a bird in my head its the weirdest feeling but a comforting one if that makes sense !

Im learning that its all to do with trust and patience, its taken a good while but the more im open the more i seem to experience stuff.

Hope you have lots of fun with red

WW x :D
greenestwishes
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I'm sure it was your red dragon! Even before Magnolia started bridging the spirits she sells, I felt my green dragon before he arrived. Congratulations on your dragon purchase. I'm sure you will love him!
alaexplorer34
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Well, my dragon arrived yesterday. He's going to be a busy one LOL..After I did my invoke for him, and was meditating talking to him, he was very strong. It seemed like he was bouncing off the walls, because he was making all kinds of "popping" noises. He's going to be easy to connect with seems like. He is only a C3, and he is way more active than the C4 Gold Djinn that I got. It's funny..The different personalities of each spirit. I'm going to be very happy with "Z", and I want to thank Magnolia and Ash for their generosity. Will keep yall posted:)
Blessings to all Leigh
whitewolf
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

ooh thats reassuring mines C3 im getting, i wondered how strong they would be, cool i think your in for lots of fun loch !!!

WW :D

Return to “Djinn Races”