Leprechauns

Discussion of creatures starting with letters K-Z.
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Originally Asked by goldenhawk:

Hi everyone!
I have a question, I bought a haunted ring with a leprechaun for my friend, she has had a lot
of activity with it. As you know they are known for causing mischief, and she has had things
falling down in the night. She has asked him to calm it down a bit and to help her sort her
stuff out and not cause any more mess. Well hopefully that will happen. I only got it for
her about 1 month ago, so it is very active. I said maybe he was looking for treasure, or
ale, leprechauns like ale yes? Does anyone have any more information about leprechauns
through being its keeper and any stories about them.
Thanks Rob

------------------------------------

CreepyHollows Replied with:

Leprechauns! Oh the jovial little mischief-maker!

Let's see... this is information from the updated dictionary that will be coming out later this week.

Weekday: Friday
Gemstone : Emerald
Animal : Meerkat
Planet : Mars
Color : Gold
Scent : Heather
Month : March
Foliage : Irish Moss
Herb : Elecampane

These just mean that offerings for your Leprechaun are best served on Fridays and that communication with your Leprechaun is best on this day.

Wearing or giving offerings of emeralds will make his spiritual energy resonate higher.

Their spiritual energy identifies closely with that of the Meerkat so if you have drawings, programming, sounds, etc of that animal you can keep it near the vessel.

The planet their energy complements the most is Mars and therefore all things pertaining to the movement and astrological works of Mars is when your Leprechaun will be most fruitful and active.
They love the color Gold (of course) and are celebrated in the month of March (like a month-long birthday).

The love the scent of Heather - you could get scented candles or incense.

They love Irish Moss so anything scented with Irish Moss or if you could actually get fresh foliage that would be an even extra special treat.

And if you want to do any kind of spellwork or draws with your Leprechaun you will want to use the herb Elecampane.

---------------------------------

Return to “Creatures K-Z”