Board Lvl 2 help!

rh1ann
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

It's easier to keep track of suggestions if I have a new thread for them. And not for nothing - the other thread really isn't the place for this. So! New thread.

This board is confusing the heck out of me. I applied to lvl 2 a while ago but it still tells me that I'm lvl 1. My post count - while not as high as those of you that have been around a lot longer - still reads zero. I can't turn on smilies [which is driving me cah-ra-zie!] :)

Magnolia looked on her end and said that I'm showing as a lvl 2. Which means - 1. I'm looking and/or doing something wrong, 2 - there is a disconnect between what my computer shows me and what Magnolia's is showing her .. iow, something is causing a big delay. [Admittedly, I do have Cat Sidhes and other entities which like to play 'Electronic Havoc' but I don't think it's them causing the problem]

In my profile, it says I have a lvl 2 membership *pending*. To me, that means that it is not 'turned on' yet.

On the other hand, it could be something real simple that I'm just not seeing nor reading about in the FAQ.

Does anybody have any suggestions?
Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. --- Carl Jung
Dragon Lady
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hmm... When I look at your profile it says you are a level 1 member. Have you tried just totally reapplying to the board? You might have to have Magnolia completely delete your membership and start all over from the beginning. That would be the only thing you haven't tried yet from the sounds of it!

For what ever it's worth.... Here's a couple smiley faces for you! Maybe they will make you feel better! ;)

Bright Blessings~ Tammy

:D :D :) :lol: :P :twisted: :twisted: 8-) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D
"They say it is better to be poor and happy than rich and miserable, but how about a compromise like moderately rich and just moody?" ~ Princess Diana ~
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I tried deactivating and reactivating your membership... did that work?
De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

I guess some things we just have to learn to live with. I still don't get emails to any of the topics I subscribe to nor do I get notice if I have a pm. I just have learned to check it all often to keep up. i probably keep up with more this way any how. lol
Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
rh1ann
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

[quote="creepyhollows"]I tried deactivating and reactivating your membership... did that work?[/quote]

I think it did! I can now send PMs and it says I can do smilies ... How do I turn the BBCode on? It still says it's off.

:)
Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. --- Carl Jung
rh1ann
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Ack! still no smilies!

*cries*
rh1ann
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

It says I'm lvl 2 and I've waited a bit to see if the smilies 'kicked in'.

Are there specific settings that I need to set up in my profile?

Also, where do you find your member number? I can't even find the list
Golden Veiled
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

rh1ann, at the top of the page by your profile button is a members button. That is where the list and your number is. That's all the help I can give. Good luck to you! :P
Debra

Embrace your uniqueness. Time is way to short to be living someone else's life.
leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

The only buttons I see are In-Out, FAQ, Search, Profile. No member button.
rh1ann
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

That's pretty much all I see.

In-Out, PM, FAQ, Search, Profile.

No member buttons, no smilies on the left when posting - I do have them in PMs though

Return to “Report CH Site Issues”