this is really worrying me!

fang
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

i asked my vamp to give me an insight to into my future, and i had the most awful dream, that i was on my bike, a car runs into me and then see my parents explaining to someone that they had to amputate both my legs because of it, this is really worrying me, as i also saw my bike and the colour of it in the dream, now when i go out on it, it spooks me, hope it doesn't happen, so worried!

believe and you will see.
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

Dreams are often a warning. My daughter has these kind of dreams that has saved her brothers and other lives many times. They show what may happen if you ar not allert ....more so than usual as you know something possably will happen if you are not very cautious.
It isn't necessarily telling what will or is going to be but what may be so you can be forwarned to be more careful.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
fang
neophyte
neophyte

thanks for the info, am now more cautious because of the warnings, and think about it every time i'm out on the bike, when i see a car near me, i get the jeepers lol!

queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thank your vamp for warning you and know that youre being looked out for. :)

Living on earth is expensive, but it includes a free trip around the sun
every year.
Vampire Lover [its a neck thing].
fang
neophyte
neophyte

i have done
thanks for the info, i hope they are not disappointed by my reaction!
:o

queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

honestly at first i was a bit disconcerted about messages and appearances -its only natural when youre taken by surprise. :)

every year.
fang
neophyte
neophyte

cool i explained to them that i was glad for the info even if it was a shock, i hope that they will still be happy here and not disappointed in me for my reaction.
i hope that the bonding continues to grow and that we will be one happy family.

queenie
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Believe me-they wont be disappointed. I think you are avery caring keeper to consider their feelings and they will surely know this. :)

every year.
fang
neophyte
neophyte

cool thanks, keep telling them how i love them and hope they will be happy with their new family!
:D

Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

ALWAYS...ALWAYS look at these types of dreams as warnings and to be safe, avoid the process (bikes/riding) if at all possible for a minimum of 3 days (could be a Lunar Aspect) and the add another 2 days making 5 days (could be a Mercury Aspect) - and I have added a little extra time in for these 2 planets as they may be in orb of a house cusp and/or a slower moving planet - espceially Jupiter, Saturn, and/or Uranus.......

Caiyros

PS Everything that you have been told so far is EXCELLENT ADVICE...I just added my 2 bits....
BE SAFE,
Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman

Return to “Vampire”