You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

Yes. I let my DA and BA spirits wreak terrible havoc on those who did me wrong. Why would someone get dark spirits and then limit them from their true potential? The ability to get justice in all things is godlike, if someone tries to anger you to that point, then go ahead, it's their burden.

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

PsycloneDeth wrote:Yes. I let my DA and BA spirits wreak terrible havoc on those who did me wrong. Why would someone get dark spirits and then limit them from their true potential? The ability to get justice in all things is godlike, if someone tries to anger you to that point, then go ahead, it's their burden.
Hehe me too, the exception is my parents and pets. But anyone else, they can burn lol
I tell my succubi to feed off my neighbors, because whenever I invite them for some me time I don't remember anything and feel like crap in the morning. So go feed off other people :lol:

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

I used to play nice and tell them to not wreak much havoc, but now it's gotten to the point where I HAVE to. Everywhere I go, there's some maggot trying to desecrate the things I live by. It's almost to the point where I doubt the full extent of karma.

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
Order
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself of course.
Zodiac:

PsycloneDeth wrote:I used to play nice and tell them to not wreak much havoc, but now it's gotten to the point where I HAVE to. Everywhere I go, there's some maggot trying to desecrate the things I live by. It's almost to the point where I doubt the full extent of karma.
Wow that sucks, but there are alot of stupid people lol

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
Untaimed
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them....
Zodiac:

My rule is that they may not act on my behalf based on any thoughts I have (if I feel like I've been wronged or am angry). BUT, they are allowed to act if there is any threat physically to my children or I. So far as I know my Spirit family has only had to act against a Human once & I KNOW they helped to save my life. My best friend & I were confronted by a 'crazy' lady one night who tried to run us down with her car & then stalked us for over an hour (I posted a thread about it when it happened & if I can find it I'll post the link). I was absolutely terrified & it was the 1st time I ever 'heard' my Spirit Companions. If I wasn't convinced I was going to die that night I really would have appreciated hearing them much more, lol.
:hug

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal. -Albert Pine.
KENN
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: KaioKENN

Check out all my rules on this thread: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 22&t=18498

Yeah, i have TONS and leaves them will barely any room for free will. But you guys have to realize... With all those rules, I'm not a defensive type of guy. I'm all out offensive w/ control.

My vamps feed off of specific people's blood, and yes, they have designated feeding locations wherever I go. I'm at work right now, and where do they feed? The strip club that's like 2 minutes away from here. I don't go there, but i figured there'd be tons of people with their blood pumpin pretty hard and my vamps would LOVE that ;) They also feed off of a specific guy for "breakfast".

My dark ifrit who messed with me and giving her 1 last chance now does NOT have any free will and is not allowed to do ANYTHING unless specifically commanded. She tested me thinking I'm weak and not the right master for someone as dark as her. I hope she learned her lesson. She is on major time out, while my Vamps who follow all the rules get to enjoy as much bloodbath as they can possibly want.

As for revenge, I usually don't think of revenge unless it's something major, and when that happens... you become vamp food, but not allowed to die.

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

MurderTheClams wrote:My vamps feed off of specific people's blood, and yes, they have designated feeding locations wherever I go. I'm at work right now, and where do they feed? The strip club that's like 2 minutes away from here. I don't go there, but i figured there'd be tons of people with their blood pumpin pretty hard and my vamps would LOVE that ;)
haha that's where i send my incs to feed. i figure as much sexual tension that is there they are probably fat by now.

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

FeyLady68
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Thea or you can just call me Fey
Zodiac:

LOL no wonder the energy in those type of environments is so... intense. :ohcrap: ::rofl:: There's all this invisible stuff in there feeding too. :shh: lol

Best wishes!

Spirit of the Earth... remember...
Spirit of the Sky... remember...
xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

Thanks everyone for your experiences, advices, opinions!!

So some of you set a rule for specific spirits, not for all of them? That sounds good idea, why didn't I realize that I could do that before lol

Any of you have experience with Astral djinn? I have one and he is my only spirit that I have never sort of "Spoke" with. Nothing like I didn't try to bond with him, but he sounded a bit different. I don't think I have senced him before. Mabe because he is SRA?

Other DA spirits, I trust them. I believe they can "Think" about what they are doing, although I let them do anything that is coming in to try to harm me.

If you have experience with DA spirits who "over reacted" before, could you please tell me more about what he/she did and how you managed it?

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

KENN
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: KaioKENN

Check my thread about rehoming my first dark ifrit djinn on the djinn board.

But in short, the dark djinnia manifested in 2 days while i had jasmine incense and soft piano music in the background. i turned on the lights cuz i was folding clothes and she turned the lights off. I knew it was one of the spirits cuz i heard a buzzing sound go by the electric outlet. i told them to cut it out immediately cuz one of my house rules is to not do that, plus it might break electronic stuff. happened again so i pulled out the pendulum and asked around til i found out it was the dark djinnia.

She was definitely a rebel...

Contacted the seller and she says i have to take away their free will or any decision making abilities and pretty much just make it a pure master servant relationships. she said thats what she does when spirits are too dark. and thats exactly what i did so now she is pretty much on lockdown until further instructed or else she'd suffer some intense punishments from me. Like i said, check out my topic and you'll see. After that pendulum conversation she refused to return to her vessel and i had to chase her around the house and she left malignant energy that almost shook my brain loose. Ifrits really are tough to handle. Especially the all dark ifrits.

Return to “Dark Arts”