Setting rules for your protectors

VicyCat
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: I have to choose?
If I could be anything, I would be...: something special
Zodiac:

MurderTheClams wrote:Check out all my rules on this thread: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 22&t=18498

Yeah, i have TONS and leaves them will barely any room for free will. But you guys have to realize... With all those rules, I'm not a defensive type of guy. I'm all out offensive w/ control.

My vamps feed off of specific people's blood, and yes, they have designated feeding locations wherever I go. I'm at work right now, and where do they feed? The strip club that's like 2 minutes away from here. I don't go there, but i figured there'd be tons of people with their blood pumpin pretty hard and my vamps would LOVE that ;) They also feed off of a specific guy for "breakfast".

My dark ifrit who messed with me and giving her 1 last chance now does NOT have any free will and is not allowed to do ANYTHING unless specifically commanded. She tested me thinking I'm weak and not the right master for someone as dark as her. I hope she learned her lesson. She is on major time out, while my Vamps who follow all the rules get to enjoy as much bloodbath as they can possibly want.

As for revenge, I usually don't think of revenge unless it's something major, and when that happens... you become vamp food, but not allowed to die.

still just want you to know I'll rehome her for you, if it gets to that point... Now back to the original thread....

First and foremost... my daughter is to be protected at all costs, she is my heart, she is to be given care by someone at all times! But that really hasn't been a problem since a certain pinkie pie of a dragon has come into the home!

Keep me safe, I take care of you, I love you- I don't even ask that you love me- just keep me safe
Watch over my husband- he provides for and loves us; but feel free to take him down a notch if he hurts my feelings- I'm sensitive- lol
Take care of the rest of my family; I don't expect you to give everyone your full attention all the time- but if you can prevent something bad or tragic- then please do so- you will be rewarded.

Anyone who gets hungry, there's my dad's fiancee- the woman who was my mom's best friend and broke up my parent's 21 year marriage- she's an all you can eat buffet,

Take from whoever you need to, except my daughter- you will come up against a dragon that loves her and a vamp that loves me and because of that loves her...

Revenge- if they need it to teach them a lesson- go for it. You are who you are, you all chose me- I respect you.

No being mean to the pets .... even if they do poop on the carpet...

I like my family active, as long as you aren't being cruel, by all means you can play in this home and whereever I go- you can come along!

If I do not take your vessel into the rest room at home- you are not welcome unless the door is open- if the doors open then walk on in...

Do your best by me and I'll do my best by you!

Society often forgives the criminal; it never forgives the dreamer." ~ Oscar Wilde
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Great comments..really. Enjoyed reading ! Thanks for all the inputs! :thumbup: :applause:

Greetings,Tasha
Farrell
venerated member
venerated member

Bumping because I love the rules threads (and the differing opinions) :thumbup:

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Yes I have rules too. Like Caiyros said, being pissed off doesn't count.
If someone is trying to do us harm, like breaking in our house, then yes, give them a good enough scare to not want to come back. One rule is no harm though, a good scare will do just fine. The one thing I want is my house and my animals and hubby are protected. We have had one person who drives on our road and likes to hit cats!!! Since my basikils have come, that person hasn't been down our road!!!
I also will send some of my spirits to protect my kids and grandkis too.

I also have a some serivtors as well and the same rule scare but don't harm. My job has some very negitive people around and I have noticed that with the servitors and my basiliks and wraiths, and my chinese dragon I carry with me at all times, the negtivity has dropped quite a bit!!! I just want to do my job to the best of my ability and then go home.

I don't want any harm done to anyone, because I know that can come back to me in the end!!! So preventing it from happening in the first place is what I strive to do, so that is why I say scare, but no harm!!! Give them a bad feeling if they are thinking of doing harm, then they might just let it go if you get what I mean.

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
TheWatcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 15
My magical/paranormal name...: Do i need one ?

One rule i have is dont kill anyone either your target (for when i sent them to revenge) or to protect me unless they try to kill me first.
One more is no harm to anyone (great harm) apart from your target (still no kill cause living in hell is way bette :devil: )))))))

Basic rules anyone should have one way or an another.

akraizumi
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them :3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sphinx
My magical/paranormal name...: Lasciel
Zodiac:

First and foremost... my daughter is to be protected at all costs, she is my heart, she is to be given care by someone at all times! But that really hasn't been a problem since a certain pinkie pie of a dragon has come into the home!

Keep me safe, I take care of you, I love you- I don't even ask that you love me- just keep me safe
Watch over my husband- he provides for and loves us; but feel free to take him down a notch if he hurts my feelings- I'm sensitive- lol
Take care of the rest of my family; I don't expect you to give everyone your full attention all the time- but if you can prevent something bad or tragic- then please do so- you will be rewarded.

Anyone who gets hungry, there's my dad's fiancee- the woman who was my mom's best friend and broke up my parent's 21 year marriage- she's an all you can eat buffet,

Take from whoever you need to, except my daughter- you will come up against a dragon that loves her and a vamp that loves me and because of that loves her...

Revenge- if they need it to teach them a lesson- go for it. You are who you are, you all chose me- I respect you.

No being mean to the pets .... even if they do poop on the carpet...

I like my family active, as long as you aren't being cruel, by all means you can play in this home and wherever I go- you can come along!

If I do not take your vessel into the rest room at home- you are not welcome unless the door is open- if the doors open then walk on in...

Do your best by me and I'll do my best by you!

That right there (aside from children lol) describes how I work with my Spirit family. I have never formally given them rules, but they follow that to the "T" and have never let me down. If Bion hurts my feelings, my Sphinx gives him a headache until he figures out he needs to apologize. If people creep me out and won't quit talking to me (you know, those men at Walmart with no life and toothpaste, it seems?) I'll hear a growl from my Yrth or Werewolf and they'll scurry along in an instant. Hell, M (ww) even got my nurse away from me when I was hurting and she was being a total b*tch.

As far as actually ever harming someone, though? I'm not entirely sure. I am pretty sure my Beast of Bodmin had something to do with my uncle (a few of you know the story) having kidney failure lately, and I've dreamed of a Siren (right after I purchased the conjure) strangling him. Whether or not this is actually affecting him in real life, I have no idea, but I can't seem to make myself care if it is. I believe if you molest someone who trusted you, you deserve be taken care of by some pretty "no harm to my Keeper" Spirits. But I would never want them to do something just because I was upset or angry. To me, our Spirits are far above us morally and in all other ways, they know the difference between right and wrong, there is no "grey area" to them. So if my Spirit family feels that it is necessary to take action against someone, I am not going to stop them (within reason) from doing what they are here to do. I asked for their protection, they give it to me, even in the most subtle of ways, and I am grateful to Bast every day that they chose to be here with me.

Welp, there's my long winded opinion. :) Bast bless!!!

*Very Privileged Human To*: Werewolves, Snow Drake, Sphinx, Cambion, Les Romancier Vampire, Yrth, Were-leopard, High Elf, Incubus, and Water Wraith, Masheba, Sang Vamp, Reiki Dragon, Raven familiar, and so many more....it's worth all the chatter <3 <3 <3
Et3nalL?vers
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 113
Spelled Number: 7

Great comments! I enjoyed reading every single post :)

XxHunterxX
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Hunter

::nice:: :grouphug:

1 God And 1 Goddess Djinn

1 Royal Marid and 1 Queen Psy Vampire

1 Ifrit Djinn and 6 Sanguine Vampire's
Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 601
Spelled Number: 77
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Scordra
Zodiac:

xXxClairexXx wrote:Back to about my spirits, I thought that Karma will take over everything, but sometimes I can't help to think that some ppl actually have some kind of "Karma protection" that they can do anything they want...
On the Karma side, I had a reading done once where I was told the next year of my life I would have no karma change...good or bad. It was like a year in some void where I could make choices without karmic effect. I didn't go party or use it as a time to do mean things and get away with it....I really had no idea what to think about the whole thing. Whether or not this person's reading held true, I'll never know. I've been very fortunate overall in life. But my point is, perhaps, there are some people that appear to be getting away with things because maybe they are stuck in that void...a time of trial??? Or, karma hasn't kicked in....

On the side of Spirits/Entities I have both WA and DA. I don't mind setting ground rules, we work together and sometimes, quite honestly, they work for me. The relationship(s) still seem mutually beneficial, nobody seems unhappy or unsettled. But giving free reign to take care of business without my knowledge isn't something I want. Do I want to be protected, sure. But life still happens and I can't fault any entity/spirit in my collection for slicing through my hand or getting in a car wreck. Sometimes life throws you lessons....

Deflecting/Reflecting curses, hexes, and stuff that's an automatic with them. But I like being the head of the house so to speak....to be informed and delegate as necessary....and there may be some spirits in my collection that are more on top and can delegate out...but I really feel that I should be aware of what they may be up to...that's just me though....

BB,
Scordra

neophyte
neophyte

::bump::

Return to “Dark Arts”