Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have set certain boundaries here, and the biggest is hand off my maternal grandmother no matter how much she makes me mad. and, no passing the second door of my bathroom (leads to the shower and loo area :irked: )

Other than that, those who have wronged me past and present are fair game including my dork of a boyfriend. ::badday::

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

My protectors have only one rule: That the group (read: Virtual Nation) of my spirits. loved ones, and friends, be protected to the lextent that protection is needed for a complete end of the threat. In that sense - end the problem everytime, but do not go beyond that. So, if a negative force runs for cover...they can go away BUT NOT RETURN...If they want a war, they will lose.

Caiyros
Last edited by Ashino Tsume roshi on Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

CaiyrosArlenLeStrang wrote:My protectors have only one rule: That the group (read: Virtual Nation) of my spirits. loved ones, and friends, be protected to the limits that protection is needed. In that sense - end the problem everytime, but do not go beyond that.

Caiyros
Succinct! :applause:

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

Ashino Tsume roshi wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:25 pm Because of the insanity & craziness in America these days (the USA is now responsible for more civilian deaths than the Nazis) I have the fiercest of protectors and they are all bound to me (Santa Muerta, Pazuzu, Sekhmet. a prehistoric shark, and 2 7 foot white cobras, - to name just a few. Also I have a list of people with which they are NEVER to mess with...no matter what, and it is a large "written down" list, but as for the rest of the world...there mission is to protect me - no matter what. And to tell me about it first - unless there is a "Time-frame emergency"....But frankly nothing this extreme has come up for me in quite a while. Also, I have talked to them about the difference between being p*ssed-off and being endangered. "P*ssed-off, doesn't count, it is a "no-fly zone". And Also on that list, if someone I know or have heard about is in need of protection, I will send spirit protection.

So yes, I believe that setting boundaries is very important, but also, it is not that hard to do.

C-

would love to ask you about being bound with Santa Muerta, i have heard she is a protector. and on the lighter side than some people claim.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

madgar29 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:09 pm
Ashino Tsume roshi wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:25 pm C-

would love to ask you about being bound with Santa Muerta, i have heard she is a protector. and on the lighter side than some people claim.
You may have worked this out already but I hope it's useful to mention that, unfortunately, Cairyos, aka Ashino Tsume roshi, hasn't made a post here since 2017.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:30 pm
madgar29 wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:09 pm
Ashino Tsume roshi wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:25 pm C-

You may have worked this out already but I hope it's useful to mention that, unfortunately, Cairyos, aka Ashino Tsume roshi, hasn't made a post here since 2017.
:P even so, someone seeing me post and knows about her could chime in i was taking a bet.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

i been thinking about this a lot..... i want a protector that can take any attack instantanously convert that attack;s energy no matter what it is transmute it to light and love and immediately send it back to sender. reactive shield like see incoming attack transmute it to love hit them with it. a person may say wtf u wanna do that for?. Simple. my goal is not to harm them back my goal is to wake them up. the fact they are attacking me is a self reflection on them to begin with so that love i hope helps them grow to a better person and to stop attacking people. instead of pushing them down and making it worse to where they never understand the lessons on why we are here. ideaology aside. this is really the protection i would love to have. or reactive shield pings off me gets tasnmuted back as a message would would u do that to make them think why they did it like seriously why they did it not the reason they did but the reason they did it under tone because they are not happy with self. if you are happy with urself would u sit there attacking people? no u would be enjoying whatever u like am i wrong?

i am only saying what protection I WANT. i am not suggesting any of u are wrong i just felt sharing my view on protection. and i wonder how i can actually do this into reality.

cndrow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lucien
Zodiac:

@madgar29 The first thing that came to mind reading your post is a South Tower Watcher. I have one and she deflects any negative intent / magic away from me. She adds her energy to the watery shield I create every day for myself to repel and reflect negative energy from myself, too. She’s WA, so I know if I asked, she could transmute that incoming energy and bounce it back.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... tower.html

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

cndrow wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 9:52 pm @madgar29 The first thing that came to mind reading your post is a South Tower Watcher. I have one and she deflects any negative intent / magic away from me. She adds her energy to the watery shield I create every day for myself to repel and reflect negative energy from myself, too. She’s WA, so I know if I asked, she could transmute that incoming energy and bounce it back.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... tower.html

thank you. I have a south tower watcher. I need to reach out more to them. watchers and helpers probably.

Return to “Dark Arts”