I cannot connect with my werewolf

Discussion of Dark Arts creatures starting with letters I-Z.
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

I got a female werewolf, connected to a coconut wood ring, and cannot connect with her no matter how hard I try. Does anyone have any helpful suggestions? There is always the possibility that I was ripped off, of course, and that she does not exist - how can I tell? I have never got any 'vibes' from the ring, but assumed that was my failing. Some stuff I have, I have felt something very quickly, other stuff has taken a while, but this ring - nada! And I really wanted a werewolf! I do not want to badmouth the seller without cause but am starting to wonder...

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

Hello.
Where did you get your ring?

If you got it from ebay, then could you give the name of the seller? If you could then maybe one of us can tell if that seller was selling real stuff or not.

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Sometimes it's really hard to know if an item is "real" or not...

I think I've told this story before but I bought a Djinn from a not-so-reputable seller and didn't think it was real after about 3 months of owning it. I put it away in it's box and two months later I decided it was fake and was going to throw it out when it suddenly VIBRATED with the strongest amount of energy I've ever felt from it.

In that case it wasn't whether it was real or not but a case of not showing any signs of being around.

Long story short... How long have you owned the piece?? Maybe you just need some time to focus on other spirits and try that one again later.

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thank you for your replies. I got her from eBay seller wings.of.peace.

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
angeldark
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark twisted spawns
If I could be anything, I would be...: shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: angel dark

hello
i realy hope you will connect with your werewolf....i have my from magnolia and ash,and i am very happy with her(also female)
can you please tell me how long you have the ring?
because sometimes it need some time....so don´t give up!
have you contact the seller?maybe she or he can help you?
i know on ebay are sometimes "fake seller" and realy hope you are not one of they victims!
but it is realy hard to say if a item is fake or not....but if you feel nothing realy nothing contact the seller and ask about it ;)
many hugs to you
angelika

“Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!”
Wiccan Warrior Alex
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon/wraith
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wraith
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Given to a few close friends
Zodiac:

Sorry that you are having this happen. I know this is too late, but I've said it before, the best way to know you are getting the 'real deal' is to buy from sellers that others have had good experiences with.

Honestly, I have bought 90% of my spirits for CH just because I KNOW what I get is authentic. I hate being ripped off. And so many of the sellers on ebay are out for a quick buck. They copy the words of honest sellers and give big lines about being of gypsy/wiccan lineage to validate their autenticity. Plus, some of the items that may well be haunted, are only bound at a level 1 or 2.

If you want a piece that really vibrates energy, then get one of the CH C4 or C5's. Of course, their 2's & 3's are stronger than most of the items you will find elsewhere. But their 4's and 5's will blow your socks off.

On connecting: Meditation is very helpful. If you are not already proficient, then get a guided meditation tape or cd to help you with guided imagery. When you get to your 'special place' in the meditation, wheather it be a garden bench or a seat by the window where you contemplate, be open to all things that come in. Don't try to 'hold on' to thoughts or images, let them come and go. Recognize that your spirit may come thur as a burst of color, or just a feeling of love and peace. These are usually the inital contacts. Ask for a sign. You may hear wind chimes outside when there is no wind. You may see a shadow (dark arts) pass by out of the corner of your eye. You may feel a large presence in bed with you .... yes, werewolves like to curl up with you in bed. You look, and there will be nothing there. When you 'sense' their presence, acknowledge them. You will find yourself experiencing more and more as time goes by and your astral sight and hearing improve.

With werewolves, listen for the click of their nails on the floor.

Being over anxious often produces blockages for people Relax and know that even simple things are signs from your spirits.

Another thing, when you go to purchase a spirit, dont' go solely by the description. Sit quietly with each image on the screen and let go of your thoughts. If you get a sudden feeling or image, it will be that spirit calling to you. That is the spirit you buy. For this spirit has already indicated that they would like to be with you. The bonding process always goes much more quickly when you establish that initial link.

Good luck dear, and we look forward to reading of your first experiences!

Blessings,
Alex

ImageIf everyone cared and nobody cried,
If everyone loved and nobody lied,
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride,
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Nickleback
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thank you, friends, for your help! I have emailed the seller as suggested. They do say in the listings that meditation actually blocks contact & to expect the entity to appear in dreams. I had not heard that meditation is NOT a good idea before...Will keep you all informed!
Blessings,
Theda

Mongrella

emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

They do say in the listings that meditation actually blocks contact & to expect the entity to appear in dreams.
Really, that's an odd response. I thought meditation was supposed to support/aide in your effort to contact a spirit.

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I don't think meditation blocks contact.

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I thought it was odd, myself...it was part of what made me wonder about the seller..They also said that I should be able to see her (or some sort of manifestation of her) immediately by turning/tilting the ring. i.e. without any bonding ritual or time spent. The sellers have another werewolf on their current ebay.com listings, if anyone wants to look & give me their opinion. I am a complete novice with regard to Dark entities so have been putting my failure down to ignorance but their description does not sound much like CH's...anyone want a small coconut ring? LOL

Mongrella

Return to “Dark Arts I-Z”