venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

I don't know about this service as I understand it Nephilim which are supposed to be the children of angels and human women are a topic even Biblical scholars debate. You have The Book of Enoch as the main reference and then there is a brief mention in Genesis 6:1-4 which states "When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years." The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown. and then another in Numbers 13:32-33 "And they spread among the Israelites a bad report about the land they had explored. They said, "The land we explored devours those living in it. All the people we saw there are of great size. We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim). We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them." Goliath from the Biblical story of David and Goliath is also said to have been a Nephilim.

Do they still exist today if they ever actually did at all who knows, but they were generally considered to have been giants with cannibalistic tendencies. So unless you are extremely tall and have food cravings that are generally frowned upon my most societies I doubt that you're a Nephilim, or that you have angelic ancestors. I've found most people on this board believe angels are sexless and lack the freewill necessary to feel lust, but I have my doubts there too. Remember Lucifer and one third of the angels of heaven were said to have rebelled against God and were cast out of heaven, so even the Bible is a bit ambiguous on the matter of freewill when it comes to angels. If they can choose to disobey then I would assume they do have some degree of freewill which means they could theoretically feel lust and decide to mate with a human so I won't entirely rule out the possibility.
LET'S JUST START BY SAYING THAT THE OPINION OF YOUR POST IS PREDICATED ON THE BELIEF OF CHRISTIANS SINCE YOUR REFERENCES ARE ALL CHRISTIAN IN NATURE. DON'T FORGET THAT THERE ARE MANY OTHER RELIGIONS ON THE EARTH THAT ALL VIEW THE PARTICIPANTS OF YOUR REFERENCES IN DIFFERENT WAYS.

SOME PEOPLE, MYSELF INCLUDED, BELIEF GOLIATH WAS A GIANT, A REAL GIANT, NOT A NEPHILIM. THERE WERE & STILL ARE GIANTS ON EARTH, THOUGH THE GIANTS TODAY ARE BY FAR FEWER IN NUMBER. THE PALESTINIANS WERE A RACE OF GIANTS, IN MY OPINION, THAT KEPT COMPANY & IN SOME CASES WERE A MULTI-RACIAL CULTURE OF GIANTS, DJINN, & OTHER LONG FORGOTTEN, INTIMIDATING ENTITIES. YOU SHOULD READ MORE ABOUT THE PALESTINIANS FROM OTHER RELIGIOUS & CULTURAL VIEWPOINTS. I THINK YOU WOULD BE AMAZED.

I'M GOING TO MAKE A LOGICAL GUESS THAT YOU'RE A CHRISTIAN SINCE YOUR MIND JUMPED RIGHT TO NEPHILIM. SCHOLARS DEBATE EVERYTHING, IF THEY DIDN'T HAVE SOMETHING TO TEST & OBJECTIFY AS POSSIBLE TRUTHS OR FIGURATIVE SPEAKING THEY WOULDN'T HAVE A JOB. LOL

I WOULDN'T BE SO QUICK TO JUDGE. NEPHILIM HAVE A VAST & EXPANSIVE CULTURE THAT EXTENDS BEYOND THE CRUDE & SHORT DESCRIPTION IN THE BIBLE. THERE ARE THE FALLEN NEPHILIM THAT ARE DESCRIBED AS BEING DARK, RUTHLESS, CRUEL, AND MASSIVELY INTIMIDATING. AND THERE ARE THE NEPHILIM THAT ARE DESCRIBED AS SIMPLY BEING GIANT ENTITIES. SEX WAS THE ULTIMATE FUN, THE ULTIMATE SIN, AND THE ULTIMATE WAY TO GET YOURSELF JUDGED REAL QUICK. THE BIBLE IS FILLED FROM COVER-TO-COVER OF THE SEXUAL ESCAPADES OF KINGS, QUEENS, SERVANTS, PAUPERS, ANGELS, WOMEN, AND THE MEN OF THE TRIBES. SEX ISN'T A FACTOR FOR ME TO SAY THAT NEPHILIM ARE MORE LUSTFUL THAN ANY OTHER HUMAN. READ WHAT THEY WRITE ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE. SEX WAS OBVIOUSLY A BLACK & WHITE ISSUE; GREAT IF YOU'RE HAVING IT WITH YOUR HUSBAND/WIFE, REALLY BAD IF YOU'RE HAVING IT WITH ANYONE ELSE.

IT'S EASY TO TAKE A SINGULAR VIEWPOINT FROM A SINGULAR RELIGION & CULTURE AND BELIEVE IT TO BE THE END THE ROAD, BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE GROW UP & LIVE THEIR ENTIRE LIVES IN ONE, RELIGIOUS PREFERENCE- WHICH IS TOTALLY OK. HOWEVER, IF YOU VENTURE INTO OTHER RELIGIONS & OTHER CULTURAL VIEWPOINTS YOU SEE A MORE MULTIFACETED CHARACTER FORM OF CIVILIZATIONS, RACES, & PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU'RE GETTING THE OPINIONS OF MULTIPLE CULTURES. THAT IS WHAT ATTRACTS ME TO CONSTANT LEARNING & READING. YOU CAN READ A BOOK FROM GREECE & THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THE ROMANS, THEN YOU PICK UP A BOOK FROM EGYPT & REALIZE THERE'S A WHOLE OTHER VIEWPOINT YOU'VE MISSED.

DO ALL ANGELS MATE WITH HUMANS? NO. YOU CAN'T PAINT WITH ONE, BIG BRUSH WHEN IT COMES TO DIFFERENT RACES OF ENTITIES.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

Interesting thread especially since I'm reading a book of fiction called Angelology by Danielle Trussoni about the nephilim, how they were descendants of the angels called Watchers and women; even though it's fiction~the book that is, I remember seeing something on the discovery channel or history channel about bones that were found of extremely large people. And if this mating happened, over the generations many if not all of he traits would be watered down. It's a very interesting theory and in the Book of Enoch, and the small parts in the Bible when it mentions these angels. it talks about how they taught women the various forms of magick; I think that many of the myths about demigods and stuff like that may actually be linked to these children of women and angels. Much information and accounts of biblical times wasn't allowed in the final translations of the Bible, and much knowledge hidden. Who knows, maybe it was they who helped with the building of the pyramids.

MorningRain, thanks for those passages from the Bible; I remember reading them as a child and they puzzled me. Now I want to go back and reread them.
THAT WAS MAGNOLIA'S POINT IN THIS POST: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... RAL#p58699

YOU CAN'T DISCOUNT THE PROOF THAT SOME OF US ON THIS EARTH HAVE ABNORMAL ABILITIES, ABNORMAL TRAITS, ETC. THE BIBLE IS AN AWESOME BOOK, GREAT SPIRITUAL UPLIFT, & GREAT REFERENCE. BUT! DON'T FORGET THAT A ROOM FULL OF MEN DEBATED FOR A REALLY LONG TIME ABOUT WHAT WOULD BE INCLUDED & WHAT WOULD BE LEFT OUT. MORE THAN 30 GOSPELS DIDN'T MAKE IT INTO THE BIBLE. THE BIBLE IS GREAT, BUT IT'S A BOOK FORMED BY THE OPINION OF A ROOM FULL OF MEN. VENTURE OUTSIDE OF THE BIBLE INTO THE OTHER WORKS OF THE OTHER PEOPLE WHO WERE THERE. EVEN IF YOU JUST WANT TO READ CHRISTIAN MATERIAL THERE IS A LOT MISSING FROM THE BIBLE THAT IS STILL ACCESSIBLE.

THAT SAID, WHO WOULDN'T DIE TO GET INTO THE VATICAN'S UNDERGROUND LIBRARY EVEN FOR 1 DAY? :pray:

THE BIBLE WAS A BOOK FOR THE PEOPLE, A BOOK THE PEOPLE COULD UNDERSTAND & APPRECIATE THE STORY OF GOD & JESUS. THEY REMOVED CONTENT THAT WAS TOO POWERFUL FOR THE AVERAGE JOE, THAT WAS TOO RISKY FOR THE AVERAGE JOE TO KNOW, & IT'S NO DIFFERENT THAN WHAT THEY DO TODAY IN MANY RELIGIONS & EVEN IN GOVERNMENTS. THEY DON'T TELL YOU EVERYTHING, IT WOULD BE LIKE GIVING ALL THE POWER AWAY.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Ellegria*
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:
I don't know about this service as I understand it Nephilim which are supposed to be the children of angels and human women are a topic even Biblical scholars debate. You have The Book of Enoch as the main reference and then there is a brief mention in Genesis 6:1-4 which states "When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years." The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown. and then another in Numbers 13:32-33 "And they spread among the Israelites a bad report about the land they had explored. They said, "The land we explored devours those living in it. All the people we saw there are of great size. We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim). We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them." Goliath from the Biblical story of David and Goliath is also said to have been a Nephilim.

Do they still exist today if they ever actually did at all who knows, but they were generally considered to have been giants with cannibalistic tendencies. So unless you are extremely tall and have food cravings that are generally frowned upon my most societies I doubt that you're a Nephilim, or that you have angelic ancestors. I've found most people on this board believe angels are sexless and lack the freewill necessary to feel lust, but I have my doubts there too. Remember Lucifer and one third of the angels of heaven were said to have rebelled against God and were cast out of heaven, so even the Bible is a bit ambiguous on the matter of freewill when it comes to angels. If they can choose to disobey then I would assume they do have some degree of freewill which means they could theoretically feel lust and decide to mate with a human so I won't entirely rule out the possibility.
LET'S JUST START BY SAYING THAT THE OPINION OF YOUR POST IS PREDICATED ON THE BELIEF OF CHRISTIANS SINCE YOUR REFERENCES ARE ALL CHRISTIAN IN NATURE. DON'T FORGET THAT THERE ARE MANY OTHER RELIGIONS ON THE EARTH THAT ALL VIEW THE PARTICIPANTS OF YOUR REFERENCES IN DIFFERENT WAYS.

SOME PEOPLE, MYSELF INCLUDED, BELIEF GOLIATH WAS A GIANT, A REAL GIANT, NOT A NEPHILIM. THERE WERE & STILL ARE GIANTS ON EARTH, THOUGH THE GIANTS TODAY ARE BY FAR FEWER IN NUMBER. THE PALESTINIANS WERE A RACE OF GIANTS, IN MY OPINION, THAT KEPT COMPANY & IN SOME CASES WERE A MULTI-RACIAL CULTURE OF GIANTS, DJINN, & OTHER LONG FORGOTTEN, INTIMIDATING ENTITIES. YOU SHOULD READ MORE ABOUT THE PALESTINIANS FROM OTHER RELIGIOUS & CULTURAL VIEWPOINTS. I THINK YOU WOULD BE AMAZED.

I'M GOING TO MAKE A LOGICAL GUESS THAT YOU'RE A CHRISTIAN SINCE YOUR MIND JUMPED RIGHT TO NEPHILIM. SCHOLARS DEBATE EVERYTHING, IF THEY DIDN'T HAVE SOMETHING TO TEST & OBJECTIFY AS POSSIBLE TRUTHS OR FIGURATIVE SPEAKING THEY WOULDN'T HAVE A JOB. LOL

I WOULDN'T BE SO QUICK TO JUDGE. NEPHILIM HAVE A VAST & EXPANSIVE CULTURE THAT EXTENDS BEYOND THE CRUDE & SHORT DESCRIPTION IN THE BIBLE. THERE ARE THE FALLEN NEPHILIM THAT ARE DESCRIBED AS BEING DARK, RUTHLESS, CRUEL, AND MASSIVELY INTIMIDATING. AND THERE ARE THE NEPHILIM THAT ARE DESCRIBED AS SIMPLY BEING GIANT ENTITIES. SEX WAS THE ULTIMATE FUN, THE ULTIMATE SIN, AND THE ULTIMATE WAY TO GET YOURSELF JUDGED REAL QUICK. THE BIBLE IS FILLED FROM COVER-TO-COVER OF THE SEXUAL ESCAPADES OF KINGS, QUEENS, SERVANTS, PAUPERS, ANGELS, WOMEN, AND THE MEN OF THE TRIBES. SEX ISN'T A FACTOR FOR ME TO SAY THAT NEPHILIM ARE MORE LUSTFUL THAN ANY OTHER HUMAN. READ WHAT THEY WRITE ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE. SEX WAS OBVIOUSLY A BLACK & WHITE ISSUE; GREAT IF YOU'RE HAVING IT WITH YOUR HUSBAND/WIFE, REALLY BAD IF YOU'RE HAVING IT WITH ANYONE ELSE.

IT'S EASY TO TAKE A SINGULAR VIEWPOINT FROM A SINGULAR RELIGION & CULTURE AND BELIEVE IT TO BE THE END THE ROAD, BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE GROW UP & LIVE THEIR ENTIRE LIVES IN ONE, RELIGIOUS PREFERENCE- WHICH IS TOTALLY OK. HOWEVER, IF YOU VENTURE INTO OTHER RELIGIONS & OTHER CULTURAL VIEWPOINTS YOU SEE A MORE MULTIFACETED CHARACTER FORM OF CIVILIZATIONS, RACES, & PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU'RE GETTING THE OPINIONS OF MULTIPLE CULTURES. THAT IS WHAT ATTRACTS ME TO CONSTANT LEARNING & READING. YOU CAN READ A BOOK FROM GREECE & THINK YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THE ROMANS, THEN YOU PICK UP A BOOK FROM EGYPT & REALIZE THERE'S A WHOLE OTHER VIEWPOINT YOU'VE MISSED.

DO ALL ANGELS MATE WITH HUMANS? NO. YOU CAN'T PAINT WITH ONE, BIG BRUSH WHEN IT COMES TO DIFFERENT RACES OF ENTITIES.
Great post. thanks for writing it!

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

oh man ash.....you had to mention the underground library and archives at the vatican. one day, even just one day sifting through the marvels contained locked away from public view there would leave any occultist salivating both before the visit as well as after! wonder if they would allow cellphones with cameras, lol. ;) anyway, thanks for the hope and if you ever get invited and can take a few with you.....me, me, me please! :)

i also believe we still have giants among us and yes, goliath was simply a giant man in my mind as well. the main issue behind the story of david and goliath was i believe to be that no matter one's size an adversary can be defeated as long as the strength of character is within one's self to take it on. also please remember that the bible and all ancient texts were written by mere human men from either first hand viewing or many times from stories told to them. everything written in those texts are not the words of any god but the words of man. sometimes the stories were written in ways that would put fear in others so they would walk a righteous path, some written out of misunderstanding of the original event or changed to suit a purpose.

angel in your blood is one of the services that i fully intend to take part in at some future point because zopkhiel and uriel have both told me i have angel blood from ancestors on both sides - albeit way back in time, but they still exist. i do look forward to actually receiving the information although i do not doubt these two wonderful archangels who have helped me most of my life (well, at least they have been part of my life that i can remember as has dear osiris, anubis and isis).

wonderful service offered again by ch! :applause: :applause: :thumbup: :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
MorningRain77
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: MorningRain

ash-mda wrote:

You're right there is allot of interesting lore on angels and the nephilim I admit my background is heavily Christian, but I am trying to learn more about other religions I'm not all that closed minded I was just pointing out the theory I was most familiar with. I find angels/nephilim/giants fascinating and links to any info you have on them would be great especially the stuff you mentioned about the Palestinians. I'd always heard of different ranks of angels, but until finding this sight I was unaware that there were different races or that angels could die.

I bought a sterling angel from you guys and he's probably going to get really tired of answering all my questions soon, but I guess I've always felt something off about Christianity at least the way it was taught to me. I've had experiences that fall well out of the range of things I was taught were possible so my faith been shaken for years especially since so many people have told me how wrong and "lost" I am because I tend to stick with the things I've seen and experienced and know to be true. I'm just starting back on this path I explored it once before in my teens and early twenties, but I wasn't mature enough to stick with it then. As much as I try to be open-minded it's hard to just let go of 33 years of indoctrination and thinking one particular way. I wish we had a thread on here that was kind of I don't know therapy or group support for those of us who grew up Christian and still have the occasional thought of what if I'm wrong, what if this is wrong and I'm damning myself to hell. It's not something I think about daily, but it does come up from time to time. I guess I'd be a bit odd considering my background if I didn't have my occasional freak out. I've always been curious about religions and I've always suspected that maybe all the religions are at least partially right in that they have pieces or an aspects of the truth. I was just wondering you're well studied in more religions than I and in all that study what conclusion have you came to regarding how all these differing faiths come together and where did we all come from and what happens next?

I'm truly sorry if I offended anyone it's just some of this is very new to me heck I had never even really considered that verse in the Bible until a few years ago when a preacher my dad listens to allot did a teaching series on it. My initial reaction was to find the whole idea rather bizarre as I had never considered angels to be interested in that sort of thing before. On second thought though why wouldn't they be? Actually what little I have learned about angels has made me question the bible even more. The whole story of Lucifer's fall just seems heavily edited to me and really brings up more questions than answers. Like if you take the Christian version of it on face value and God created everything and created it in a state of perfection then what the heck happened to Lucifer, how did it all start? I've always heard it was pride, but if one is created perfect and without sin where does the capacity to sin and feel pride come from, how and when did it start? If heaven is so perfect why did a third of the angels agree with whatever he was saying and side with him? If God is everything the Bible says he is then what made Lucifer think he could take him on and win, seems kind of foolish to the point of suicidal if there isn't something we're not being told in the Bible? And if one archangel can decide to have a falling out with God and thus be responsible for every evil thing that has happened since then what's to say that it couldn't happen again why are Christians so sure heaven will be the paradise they're looking forward to? Down here we all recognize that history repeats itself, so why do we assume it doesn't when it comes to heaven? And my favorite unanswerable question if God created everything then where did God come from?

The purpose of life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave with a well preserved body, but rather to Slide in sideways, Espresso in one hand bullhorn in the other, body completely used up and thoroughly worn out, yelling and HOLY CRAP, what a ride!

"Never play leapfrog with a unicorn."

Sam - "Close encounter? What kind? First, second? Third kind already? You'd better run man, I think the fourth kind is a butt thing."
Dean - "Empathy Sam, empathy!"
nelixau
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

I had this performed recently and I must say, I was astounded by what Ash and Magnolia were able to find out. I have a Sterling Angel who while has been quiet since his arrival, every time I think of him and the vision I had of him one night, I feel awe. I think it's because of him that I requested this In Your Blood.

Anyway, yes, it does turn out that I do have Angel in my bloodline. Abbreviated info is below for any who are interested:

ON YOUR MATERNAL SIDE YOU HAVE AN ANCESTOR WHO IS THE OFFSPRING OF AN ASTRAL ANGEL AND A MORTAL, YOUR MATERNAL ANCESTOR P, THEIR OFFSPRING IS J, SHE WAS A RAVEN-HAIRED BEAUTY WITH LAVENDER EYES AND PORCELAIN SKIN. SHE WAS SILVER-TONGUED AND INSPIRATIONAL TO OTHERS.

As I wrote earlier, with A I feel awe. Something I think I need to tone down a bit on! Oh, and he dresses really well. I'm thinking Armani well. Overall I love this opportunity, as many do.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

this thread is great. bible only said lucifer btw one single time. and they "debate" if it was just an insult to the Babylon king. So I can see why many many many people do sperate lucifer with so called satan. Even though lucifer has the title satan. I just think its funny people want to say what lucifer did but he is only mentioned ONE TIME by that name. so we are to assume lucifer means the devil? i think there is way more to the story in just that name itself which stands for the morning star. which is also a mace. maybe he just wanted to beat the king with a mace who knows? - and there is born an Immortal :P haha. i am just saying....

I actually completely agree with ash. i was referenced this post. before i read it i said giants and Nephilim are not the same. But I do think the dead seas scrolls which makes up the Book of Enoch is just as important to our own history book of enoch was written the same time the old testament was written which is the jewish faith which they call the book something else. then you have the new testament which may have been written by great writters. christianity was a msystic religion for 200 years before the romans adopted it and when they did. you had a council of men that picked which gospels made it in or out.

the gospel of jesus's favorite and the only female in the group. did not even make it into the bible. and reading it will make you think and realize jesus in a totally different light. in my opinion you will not look down upon him he is still amazing teacher of light. but he wasnt this PERFECT BEING he was still HUMAN. he made mistakes. in my opinion it gives a much more indepth understanding and compassion he really had. it shows you the real strength the man Jesus had..... to have all of the human down falls and to still be able to stand up and suffer for what he said is the right way through love and compassion yeah. it should strengthen in my opinion but the romans wanted a perfect God with no mistakes so.

This is why you have the Aryan christians right? nothing to do with the white race. but the Aryan christians. simply believed jesus is the way still but they did not think he was God. he was a man. and Aryan Christianity is very interesting to study....

and the books under rome god. i know i am not the only one dying to see what is under there. or to go back in time and read the alexandria library before they burned it all on purpose. who knows what we would find.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Crossover93
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dr.Manhattan V1Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

How does one find out if they have an angel in their blood? I don't have an angel rn. Also interesting I want an original copy of the Bible before it was edited out haha.

Gray Mongrel
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Starling Dandelion
Zodiac:

Crossover93 wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:24 am How does one find out if they have an angel in their blood? I don't have an angel rn. Also interesting I want an original copy of the Bible before it was edited out haha.
Check out "In Your Blood" readings by CH https://shop.creepyhollows.com/angel-in ... ading.html

> she/they - enby <

8*8 Spirits
Star Angel, Astral Angel, Diwata Faery, Star Faery, Drac, Amphithere Dragon, Pearlscale Dragon, Psy Vampire, Gryphon, Volkh, Fylgia, Caladrius, Centicore, Hallow Hound, Kitsune, 3 Guides, 2 Wild Kingdom
8*8 Living Entities
Indigo Unicorn, Traherect, Marshaltuk Soulmate, Falwer-Niamstrum Soulmate, Uvok Twin, Ghiseul Twin

Return to “Angels”