Angel In Your Blood

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I do not see a thread posted in regards to this service.Has anyone looked into this one? ::Anyone:: I have been feeling I need to get this one done..It's this big curiosity in me, as I understand Angels cannot mate with humans..But then again, there are different types of Angelic beings like the Gregori Angels who did mate with humans.

Feel free to merge my topic need be.

MorningRain77
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: MorningRain

I don't know about this service as I understand it Nephilim which are supposed to be the children of angels and human women are a topic even Biblical scholars debate. You have The Book of Enoch as the main reference and then there is a brief mention in Genesis 6:1-4 which states "When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. Then the LORD said, "My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years." The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them. They were the heroes of old, men of renown. and then another in Numbers 13:32-33 "And they spread among the Israelites a bad report about the land they had explored. They said, "The land we explored devours those living in it. All the people we saw there are of great size. We saw the Nephilim there (the descendants of Anak come from the Nephilim). We seemed like grasshoppers in our own eyes, and we looked the same to them." Goliath from the Biblical story of David and Goliath is also said to have been a Nephilim.

Do they still exist today if they ever actually did at all who knows, but they were generally considered to have been giants with cannibalistic tendencies. So unless you are extremely tall and have food cravings that are generally frowned upon my most societies I doubt that you're a Nephilim, or that you have angelic ancestors. I've found most people on this board believe angels are sexless and lack the freewill necessary to feel lust, but I have my doubts there too. Remember Lucifer and one third of the angels of heaven were said to have rebelled against God and were cast out of heaven, so even the Bible is a bit ambiguous on the matter of freewill when it comes to angels. If they can choose to disobey then I would assume they do have some degree of freewill which means they could theoretically feel lust and decide to mate with a human so I won't entirely rule out the possibility.

The purpose of life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave with a well preserved body, but rather to Slide in sideways, Espresso in one hand bullhorn in the other, body completely used up and thoroughly worn out, yelling and HOLY CRAP, what a ride!

"Never play leapfrog with a unicorn."

Sam - "Close encounter? What kind? First, second? Third kind already? You'd better run man, I think the fourth kind is a butt thing."
Dean - "Empathy Sam, empathy!"
DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

You make great points..I found your post very informative, on the Nephilim..But I do agree, I don't think I am a descendant. Although, I have seen some people who are as tall, and as big, as you mention... with huge apetites..None of which suffer from gigantism or any other disease. It did make me wonder..lol

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Interesting thread especially since I'm reading a book of fiction called Angelology by Danielle Trussoni about the nephilim, how they were descendants of the angels called Watchers and women; even though it's fiction~the book that is, I remember seeing something on the discovery channel or history channel about bones that were found of extremely large people. And if this mating happened, over the generations many if not all of he traits would be watered down. It's a very interesting theory and in the Book of Enoch, and the small parts in the Bible when it mentions these angels. it talks about how they taught women the various forms of magick; I think that many of the myths about demigods and stuff like that may actually be linked to these children of women and angels. Much information and accounts of biblical times wasn't allowed in the final translations of the Bible, and much knowledge hidden. Who knows, maybe it was they who helped with the building of the pyramids.

MorningRain, thanks for those passages from the Bible; I remember reading them as a child and they puzzled me. Now I want to go back and reread them.

Merlaighn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: ...Gryphon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Merlaighn
Zodiac:

I had this one done after Archangel Gabriel called me very strongly. I relate very well to angels--always ahve. And it turns out I have angel ancestry--with a Host angel. While the biblical stories make mention of giants and cannibalistic tendencies, I am tiny, but my presence is giant (or so I've been told). I am also a healer, as some can attest to, so I've always seen myself as having some angelic connection. It wasn't until I received my ancestral binding that I realized how connected I really was. I have more angel bindings than I do any other spirit.

My ancestor is pretty far back, but, from what I can interpret, he says the healing has been passed down. That, too, explains why I was called to practice Reiki.

MorningRain77
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: MorningRain

Well I've also heard a theory that stated it was actually angels who had fallen with Lucifer that had the giant cannibalistic offspring. The ones who helped humanity who gave us magic and science where the offspring of angels who had not fallen. The fallen angels were trying to pollute the bloodline which the Messiah was supposed to come through, and that really ticked God off and was the main reason for the flood. Supposedly the reason why only Noah and his family were saved was the were the only pure humans left. The Watchers or Gregori the ones that left heaven and decided to mate with humans were punished rather harshly as well for giving mankind information that we were never supposed to have or were supposed to have learned on our own over time. The God of the old testament seemed to have a certain level of concern about humanity's potential hence the whole Tower of Babel incident where he is supposed to have confused the languages on mankind to keep us from building a tower to reach heaven. He kind of comes off as wanting humanity to be dumbed down a little in an effort to keep us from advancing too quickly, something that was probably bound to happen if angels were breeding with humans. Makes you wonder about some of the great minds in history and what may have been in their DNA.

This brings up another very interesting question who's read the Da Vinci Code or even better Holy Blood and the Holy Grail? If angels had kiddies running around advancing humanity I wonder what the possible ramifications of Jesus and Mary Magdalene having been married and producing a line that was half human half divine would have been, and I wonder if there are people running around who are technically God's great however many times removed grand-kids?

The purpose of life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave with a well preserved body, but rather to Slide in sideways, Espresso in one hand bullhorn in the other, body completely used up and thoroughly worn out, yelling and HOLY CRAP, what a ride!

"Never play leapfrog with a unicorn."

Sam - "Close encounter? What kind? First, second? Third kind already? You'd better run man, I think the fourth kind is a butt thing."
Dean - "Empathy Sam, empathy!"
Zin
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Duojna, Black Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: too many options! :o
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm pretty sure I have two friends with Angels in their bloodlines.

Picked this up for a friend for xmas-I'll see if they'll be willing to talk about it when the time comes. :p

I walk a path I cannot see, but it's the one that's meant for me. <3
There are Powerlines in our Bloodlines
Proud to have many Giants in my Bloodline.
Seeker of Knowledge.
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

:thumbup: I had to order this service ! I think its a wonderful service to find out more about yourself and your bloodline you come from. Ive always thought of my guardian angels as my best friends .Im always speaking to them. I have also called for them to help me when my children were sick. There is just something about Angels that always draws me to them. I love them !

So needless to say..Im super excited about this service. Ive been wondering lately If I do. Im working with my Guardian Angels to see as well. I was shown a Blonde male just recently but dont know who he is just yet.

We'll see soon enough...Its Exciting either way..If I dont have Angel in my Bloodline, I get a wonderful Angel thats a perfect Match to me ...If I do..I still get a wonderful Angel from the Bloodline. Win-Win ! YAY! I love the Angels<3

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Okay, I promised to post my results so here they are:

ANGEL IN YOUR BLOOD:

YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY ANGEL IN YOUR BLOOD. BOUND IS A CLASS 5, TIER 3 FRAVASHI NAMED "H", SHE IS A WONDERFUL COMPANION WHO CAN PROVIDE YOU GREAT COUNSEL AND ADVICE. SHE IS A PATIENT AND GENEROUS FRIEND. QUITE HELPFUL, SOMETIMES OPINIONATED, AND A GREAT JUDE OF CHARACTER. SHE GETS ALONG WELL WITH EVERYONE.

I am deeply sadened by the results but only for a minute...lol..As I do have a new Fravashi Angel friend who has decided to comfort me, along with the rest of my Angel friends :thumbup:

wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

Congrats on your new Angel :hug:

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::