active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

:D OK, I've just purchased the 'Giant In Your Blood' divination. I will most definitely keep you all posted as to what they come up with! I will honestly be kind of surprised if there is NOTHING there. I'll update as soon as I get it! :thumbup: ;)

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.
Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

truthsmacabre wrote::D OK, I've just purchased the 'Giant In Your Blood' divination. I will most definitely keep you all posted as to what they come up with! I will honestly be kind of surprised if there is NOTHING there. I'll update as soon as I get it! :thumbup: ;)
I would never have Giant in my blood. I'm 5' 3.5". :lol:

Ooh...demon in your blood...I'd like to see that :evilbat:

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I would never have Giant in my blood. I'm 5' 3.5". :lol:

Ooh...demon in your blood...I'd like to see that :evilbat:
:D I'd like to see that too, Psy! :thumbup: :lildevil: :clap:

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.
Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

truthsmacabre wrote::D I'd like to see that too, Psy! :thumbup: :lildevil: :clap:
Try this:
Werewolf in your blood
Watcher/Nephilim in your blood
Nymph in your blood

They said there will be new "in your blood" listings shortly...let's see :heart:

Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

:D I would LOVE to see just a general 'What's in your Blood' (besides Human) PERIOD! Basically just a divination to 'see' whatever is in your bloodline whether it be elf, giant, angel, werewolf etc. etc. NOW THAT I would most definitely purchase whether or not I had to save up for it! ;) :thumbup:

QuantumWater
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Here's an idea for a binding Psychlone. Not sure how some do their bindings... but a Blood and Skeleton binding... bind a demon to it =) Followed by a Soul and Spirit binding, and then an astral binding. Then Do a binding to fuse the astral, spirit, soul of yourself to the skeleton and blood. A complete Fusion.... but make sure that soul/spirit/astral are able to detach from it so you aren't stuck. I like the idea of a complete merging and unmerging of self's bodies. I believe that'd be very powerful binding.

Go Big or Go Home.
Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

QuantumWater wrote:Here's an idea for a binding Psychlone. Not sure how some do their bindings... but a Blood and Skeleton binding... bind a demon to it =) Followed by a Soul and Spirit binding, and then an astral binding. Then Do a binding to fuse the astral, spirit, soul of yourself to the skeleton and blood. A complete Fusion.... but make sure that soul/spirit/astral are able to detach from it so you aren't stuck. I like the idea of a complete merging and unmerging of self's bodies. I believe that'd be very powerful binding.
I had a demoness fused to my 3 bodies three months ago, though it's not something I'll openly discuss due to large amounts of bias against me in these forums. Yes, it technically makes me "half-demon", but I despise the otherkin community since most of them are fakes.

Juniper
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn,Elf, Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn,Kirin or Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Juniper Songtree
Zodiac:

I just thought I'd share my results-- It makes a lot of sense that I have a bit of elf in me since I have been heavily drawn to them my entire life.

I'm surprised it's from my dad's side though....oh well.

ON YOUR PATENAL SIDE YOU HAVE HIGH ELF BLOOD FROM A MATCH BETWEEN A FEMALE ANCESTOR NAMED "L",
AND A MALE HIGH ELF NAMED "C". THEIR DAUGHTER WAS NAMED "B".
SHE WAS LEAN, TALL, FASTER ON HER FEET THAN HUMANS, SKILLED WITH BOW AND ARROWS.
SHE IS VERY INTERESTING AND HAS A LOT OF INTERESTING CONVERSATIONS TO SHARE.

I love the "In Your Blood" readings! ^_^

Gamzee
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 74
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes
If I could be anything, I would be...: Anything
My magical/paranormal name...: Reito Okumura
Zodiac:

*waves frantically* me me meeeeeee!!!!! I JUST found out I had elf in my blood!! Omg I KNEEEEEWWWW IIIITTT. lmao.
I think I drove the people in the chat room crazy because I was grinning like a fool over the news.
I have four generations of hybrid woodland elves on my maternal side from Ireland.

Buwahahahahahahaaaa. I'm so happy and excited about this.
The wood elf was the first elf I tried to buy anyways!! Lmao!

WOOHOO ELF IN YOUR BLOOD!!!!

*runs around laughing maniacally*

THANKS ASH N MAG FOR THE IN YOUR BLOOD SERVICES!!!!

One love.
Nolo614
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon Angel Uni
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Windsong

Gosh this thread is old, I stumbled upon it looking for info on Arctic Elves and had to post- proud to be of High Elven lineage =D

If anything I knew I would have elf in my blood line. My friends call me the Keebler elf due to my button nose and pointed ears lol. The encyclopedia description is me to the t: constantly working on evolving spiritually, mentally, physically and known as noble and fair. I am incredibly laid back save for bullying. It’s my one bugaboo and I go from barely showing any emotion except sheer bubliness to red with steaming ears haha.

Grey witch of a wonderfully eclectic coven. Clairaudient, empath and card reader since childhood. Raised near historic Salem in one of the oldest Victorians in town, spirits have long been family. Lucky to have: A Schalan, A Butterfly Dragon, A Black Fae Unicorn, A Zimada, A Volkh, and a Soul Cleanser on my path.

Return to “Creatures”