Has anyone tryed Salvia?

Which ones do you love to work with? Or, which ones do you have questions about?
FeyLady68
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Thea or you can just call me Fey
Zodiac:

Salvia only made me really dizzy the one time I tried it. :daze: Took awhile for the room to stop spinning but otherwise no interesting effects.

Personally, I'd rather have a glass of chilled dessert wine of some sort as a muscle relaxant/mood alteration.

Best wishes!

Spirit of the Earth... remember...
Spirit of the Sky... remember...
harleyrose
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: unknown
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I heard that it's something you have to try more than once before your body truly reacts to it- I'm not sure the amount of truth to that though.

~*Sam
LunaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

harleyrose wrote:I heard that it's something you have to try more than once before your body truly reacts to it- I'm not sure the amount of truth to that though.
True. It has reverse tolerance effect. The more you use it, the more potent it is.

I only tried it once. I still have some... the 10x (green - maybe 5x?) from Salvia Zone. Just relaxed in my bed with some good music playing, and seeing with my minds eye that everything looked like I was on the set of Blues Clues or maybe some psychedelic kids show. :daze:

I wouldnt recommend anything too strong. 5x or 10x or at the most 20x. You dont need to be tripping out like some of the crazies on YouTube. This is not a party thing. It's supposed to be spiritual. I notice people who DO treat it as such have had amazing experiences and have seen things that really seem like a link to the other dimensions. :rainbow:

ArtMuse
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No Bias :)
Zodiac:

lunalee wrote:
harleyrose wrote:I heard that it's something you have to try more than once before your body truly reacts to it- I'm not sure the amount of truth to that though.
True. It has reverse tolerance effect. The more you use it, the more potent it is.

I only tried it once. I still have some... the 10x (green - maybe 5x?) from Salvia Zone. Just relaxed in my bed with some good music playing, and seeing with my minds eye that everything looked like I was on the set of Blues Clues or maybe some psychedelic kids show. :daze:

I wouldnt recommend anything too strong. 5x or 10x or at the most 20x. You dont need to be tripping out like some of the crazies on YouTube. This is not a party thing. It's supposed to be spiritual. I notice people who DO treat it as such have had amazing experiences and have seen things that really seem like a link to the other dimensions. :rainbow:

I actually am going to try it for the first time in a few days. I just received my Green and Yellow levels from Salvia Zone as well. I love this brand because it is regulated potency and amount which, to me, means its the safest to control. I got my legal pipe from Grasscity.com in the mail yesterday. Special note- Saliva is legal in Texas for the moment.

I completely agree with Lunalee this is NOT a party drug, you can see stupid people making their friends take 100x (different brands are not the same potency) on Youtube and the 'labrat' is freaking out and everyone is laughing at them. Its disgusting and sadly most are in my age range.

I'm using it strictly as a meditation aid once/twice a week at most. One puff reaction typically lasts 10-20 minutes with no lasting impairments (granted I'm only talking about Green/yellow). I never plan to go above Salvia Zone's Yellow level. I also have never smoked anything in my life so this will truly be a first.

I'll write about my experience probably Monday night after my meditation time if anyone is curious :thumbup:

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

I've never tried it but I have researched it enough to get an idea (as already cited, erowid.org is a great resource for all drug information).

Call me weird but this is just what I think, based on what I've read of other people's experiences, and from "tapping" into the energy of the plant. I seriously think there is some type of female deity or spirit of Salvia, having meditating on the energy of the plant. This is just a hunch, but for whatever reason, I think she has a tendency to scare off boneheads who treat her like a casual party trip -- they always wind up being the ones to report the most terrifying, eye-opening, jarring experiences... I would think in shamanic circles, she receives proper respect and homage which makes for "improved" relations :P

ArtMuse
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Terror Misu wrote:I've never tried it but I have researched it enough to get an idea (as already cited, erowid.org is a great resource for all drug information).

Call me weird but this is just what I think, based on what I've read of other people's experiences, and from "tapping" into the energy of the plant. I seriously think there is some type of female deity or spirit of Salvia, having meditating on the energy of the plant. This is just a hunch, but for whatever reason, I think she has a tendency to scare off boneheads who treat her like a casual party trip -- they always wind up being the ones to report the most terrifying, eye-opening, jarring experiences... I would think in shamanic circles, she receives proper respect and homage which makes for "improved" relations :P
That's not weird at all! In fact I really really like that way of looking at it! :thumbup: Thank you :)

LunaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ArtMuse wrote:
I actually am going to try it for the first time in a few days. I just received my Green and Yellow levels from Salvia Zone as well. I love this brand because it is regulated potency and amount which, to me, means its the safest to control. I got my legal pipe from Grasscity.com in the mail yesterday. Special note- Saliva is legal in Texas for the moment.

I completely agree with Lunalee this is NOT a party drug, you can see stupid people making their friends take 100x (different brands are not the same potency) on Youtube and the 'labrat' is freaking out and everyone is laughing at them. Its disgusting and sadly most are in my age range.

I'm using it strictly as a meditation aid once/twice a week at most. One puff reaction typically lasts 10-20 minutes with no lasting impairments (granted I'm only talking about Green/yellow). I never plan to go above Salvia Zone's Yellow level. I also have never smoked anything in my life so this will truly be a first.

I'll write about my experience probably Monday night after my meditation time if anyone is curious :thumbup:
Im definitely curious! :thumbup: Im a bit chicken to try again (those youtube videos scare me) but yes the Salvia Zone green is pretty mild. Still legal here in California too.

By the way.. do you by any chance know what "green level" is equal to? Would that be like a 5x or a 10x? Id feel better if it's a 5x. I really just want mild. I was even looking for leaves (instead of extract) but shipping $$ is craziness. So I'll stick to Salvia Zone green.

LunaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Terror Misu wrote:I've never tried it but I have researched it enough to get an idea (as already cited, erowid.org is a great resource for all drug information).

Not weird at all. I believe in her too. :)

ArtMuse
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

lunalee wrote:
ArtMuse wrote:

Im definitely curious! :thumbup: Im a bit chicken to try again (those youtube videos scare me) but yes the Salvia Zone green is pretty mild. Still legal here in California too.

By the way.. do you by any chance know what "green level" is equal to? Would that be like a 5x or a 10x? Id feel better if it's a 5x. I really just want mild. I was even looking for leaves (instead of extract) but shipping $$ is craziness. So I'll stick to Salvia Zone green.
I would say Salvia Zone Green is maybe 5x...its the lowest concentration that I know. It *should* be so mild that you are very much aware of your surroundings but just feel really relaxed...almost giggly from what I've been told. If you are just looking for a meditation aide the Green would be the best from that brand

LunaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

ArtMuse wrote:
lunalee wrote:
ArtMuse wrote:

I would say Salvia Zone Green is maybe 5x...its the lowest concentration that I know. It *should* be so mild that you are very much aware of your surroundings but just feel really relaxed...almost giggly from what I've been told. If you are just looking for a meditation aide the Green would be the best from that brand
Thanks. :) Yes that's definitely all I want. I dont want to be freaking out and jumping out of the window like this dude...

http://youtu.be/0hAY9ojJOA0

::jawdrop:: :ohcrap:

(I have tried it once.. that brand and the green. Yes it was pretty mild but still closed eye visuals and my body felt very weighted down and a bit disoriented. Had a friend who tried it too.. I think same one.. and he saw, in his minds eye, someone he knew who had passed on several years before. Said it freaked him out.)

Return to “Herbs/Minerals/Oils”