Has anyone tryed Salvia?

Which ones do you love to work with? Or, which ones do you have questions about?
ArtMuse
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No Bias :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

lunalee wrote:
Thanks. :) Yes that's definitely all I want. I dont want to be freaking out and jumping out of the window like this dude...

http://youtu.be/0hAY9ojJOA0

::jawdrop:: :ohcrap:

(I have tried it once.. that brand and the green. Yes it was pretty mild but still closed eye visuals and my body felt very weighted down and a bit disoriented. Had a friend who tried it too.. I think same one.. and he saw, in his minds eye, someone he knew who had passed on several years before. Said it freaked him out.)
Yeahhhhhh that's it in a nutshell. " Watch everyone! I'm gonna do 100x!!! I'm gonna be the life of the party!" *facepalm* He was stupid for taking such a high concentration and his friends didn't know enough about it to be a good sitter if high dose is being use. Very Very sad for everyone involved :candlep:

LunaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
Zodiac:

ArtMuse wrote:
lunalee wrote:
Thanks. :) Yes that's definitely all I want. I dont want to be freaking out and jumping out of the window like this dude...

http://youtu.be/0hAY9ojJOA0

::jawdrop:: :ohcrap:

(I have tried it once.. that brand and the green. Yes it was pretty mild but still closed eye visuals and my body felt very weighted down and a bit disoriented. Had a friend who tried it too.. I think same one.. and he saw, in his minds eye, someone he knew who had passed on several years before. Said it freaked him out.)
Yeahhhhhh that's it in a nutshell. " Watch everyone! I'm gonna do 100x!!! I'm gonna be the life of the party!" *facepalm* He was stupid for taking such a high concentration and his friends didn't know enough about it to be a good sitter if high dose is being use. Very Very sad for everyone involved :candlep:
He's okay though. He walked back in later. But wow he's lucky he got through that unscathed. Hopefully he learned his lesson.

the whole video:

http://youtu.be/gb76bpIWQPw

Kharma
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

::bump::

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

LiVe YoUr LiFe ThRu YoUr OwN EyEs

“Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death”
cardinalphoenix
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon/Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nox
Zodiac:

I've tried it... :badidea: never again.. It wasn't even that great either.. It didn't help my third eye or anything either...

"She built up a world of magic, because her real life was tragic..." ~ Paramore
ArtMuse
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I tried Salvia this morning with some interesting effects. First off it was Salvia Zone's Green level so I wasn't expecting a huge surprise. Green is a very low potency.

The reactions I got were very mild- almost to the point of not being noticeable. I finished smoking what was in my pipe and laid down and felt heavy and very relaxed. (Like when you have a day off and you are curled up watching TV but almost asleep- kinda like that 'lull state'.)

I did close my eyes but didn't have effects that others have noted on this thread. I did feel my 3rd eye open up and I could tell I might begin to have a OBE but it didn't happen. (I would bet I would have one on the Yellow level potency)

After a few minutes the initial "lull feeling" wore off and I was still very much aware of my room (no spinning, no lights, nothing crazy at all) I got up and worked on a few chores around the house. I was still a bit "off" (think under the influence of cold medicine) but could function just the same. Now I'm eating lunch and figuring out my errands.

All in all it wasn't an unpleasant experience, the taste wasn't horrible and it was very short. I will probably do a half Green/Yellow next week to see if anything changes since there is a possibility of immunity. However my 3rd eye has stayed open so I'm excited and intrigued about that.

This was only my first experience. I'm not endorsing the idea of everyone should try this. In some states Saliva is illegal and in other states you must be 18 or 21 to buy it. Using Salvia has been something I have wanted to try for a few years and I figured some on CH might be interested in an actual account. Its not a party drug and as stated earlier it is wise to respect it and use it properly.

Hugs to All! Have a great Monday! :grouphug:

LunaAngel
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
Zodiac:

ArtMuse wrote:I tried Salvia this morning with some interesting effects. First off it was Salvia Zone's Green level so I wasn't expecting a huge surprise. Green is a very low potency.

The reactions I got were very mild- almost to the point of not being noticeable. I finished smoking what was in my pipe and laid down and felt heavy and very relaxed. (Like when you have a day off and you are curled up watching TV but almost asleep- kinda like that 'lull state'.)

I did close my eyes but didn't have effects that others have noted on this thread. I did feel my 3rd eye open up and I could tell I might begin to have a OBE but it didn't happen. (I would bet I would have one on the Yellow level potency)

After a few minutes the initial "lull feeling" wore off and I was still very much aware of my room (no spinning, no lights, nothing crazy at all) I got up and worked on a few chores around the house. I was still a bit "off" (think under the influence of cold medicine) but could function just the same. Now I'm eating lunch and figuring out my errands.

All in all it wasn't an unpleasant experience, the taste wasn't horrible and it was very short. I will probably do a half Green/Yellow next week to see if anything changes since there is a possibility of immunity. However my 3rd eye has stayed open so I'm excited and intrigued about that.

This was only my first experience. I'm not endorsing the idea of everyone should try this. In some states Saliva is illegal and in other states you must be 18 or 21 to buy it. Using Salvia has been something I have wanted to try for a few years and I figured some on CH might be interested in an actual account. Its not a party drug and as stated earlier it is wise to respect it and use it properly.

Hugs to All! Have a great Monday! :grouphug:
Hmm interesting! The one time I tried it, I felt that heavy feeling like you mentioned, but also had closed eye visuals and my body felt a bit like I was going through a "tunnel". This was all over by the time ONE song I was listening to had ended. So yes.. very short.

How many hits did you take? I took 2.

Could you describe what you mean when you say you felt your 3rd eye opening up?

I echo what you said. And it's still legal here in California but wont stay that way if people abuse it rather than respect it. Its best to do alone (but only if MILD extract) or with a good friend or partner. And to be relaxed. Have some good music playing.

ArtMuse
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

lunalee wrote: Hmm interesting! The one time I tried it, I felt that heavy feeling like you mentioned, but also had closed eye visuals and my body felt a bit like I was going through a "tunnel". This was all over by the time ONE song I was listening to had ended. So yes.. very short.

How many hits did you take? I took 2.

Could you describe what you mean when you say you felt your 3rd eye opening up?

I echo what you said. And it's still legal here in California but wont stay that way if people abuse it rather than respect it. Its best to do alone (but only if MILD extract) or with a good friend or partner. And to be relaxed. Have some good music playing.
I did a small pinch of the salvia with no effects (took a couple of hits) so I did a larger pinch (penny size) and smoked it all and finally got the small reactions that I did. That's why I'm going add a bit of Yellow level slowly to see what increases, if anything, next week. Also its good to note I'm 24, 5ft 10in and a bit over 200lbs so the amount I used may be too much for someone of smaller stature. That's why you always try a smaller than normal amount and see what happens

:ot:
The 3rd eye opening is hard to explain. It feels (on skin) as if there's a small fly/gnat walking on your forehead (odd I know!) but its the tingles. Its like a small twitch that is focused on that one point location. Then there's a pressure feeling from the inside going outwards.

The way I learned to open it is with this Youtube video meditation. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG2L5TXK3bU

Its very good and worked wonders for me. Now I can open and close it as necessary. If you follow along with the gentleman and do the deep breathing (very important) you'll probably feel the same thing. One good thing about this is if I'm having trouble seeing my spirits I tell them to "thump" my 3rd eye- its an easy way for doing yes/no questions on the go when you can't use a pendulum.

Also I think I'm gonna keep breath mints for after a Salvia session because I could still taste it through the day...just enough to be annoying though. ::facepalm::

Bellatrix Lestrange
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shinigami
Zodiac:

Salvia is also known as seers sage,or just sage.
You can get high from salvia so be careful on how much you burn,if it burns to much it can smell like weed.
Alot of people smoke different kinds of it. I think it smells bad :sick:

It depends on the salvia your using for it to be a harmful hallucinogen

Salvia apiana is the white sage used in smudge sticks
Salvia divinorum, or diviner's sage, is sometimes cultivated for psychedelic drug effects and illegal drug use

Salvia elegans, the pineapple sage, is widely grown as an ornamental shrub or sub-shrub, with pineapple scented leaves.
Salvia fruticosa, called Greek sage or just sage is mostly grown and harvested as an alternative to common sage.
Salvia hispanica, commonly known as chia,has edible seeds which are high in protein and in the omega-3 fatty acid, α-linolenic acid Salvia leucantha, Mexican bush sage or woolly sage, is grown as an ornamental in warm climates for its drooping flower heads, with white flowers emerging from furry blue or purple bracts.
Salvia microphylla from Mexico, sometimes called baby sage, is a small shrub grown extensively for its red (sometimes pink or white) flowers, and its fruit scented leaves.
Salvia miltiorrhiza, Chinese, Red sage, Danshen medicinal herb.
Salvia nemorosa, Woodland sage, ornamental
Salvia officinalis, or common sage is used widely in cooking, as an ornamental and landscape plant, and in herbal medicine.
Salvia sclarea, clary or clary sage, is grown as an ornamental and to some extent for perfume oils.
Salvia splendens or scarlet sage is a popular ornamental bedding or pot plant.

Learned in my cooking school..in magick books..

I have tried white sage for smugding,its very relaxing and opens my 3rd eye i find,smells like im having a reefer party though :lol:

ImageImage
ღƸ̴Ӂ̴ƷღIღloveღyouღGrellღSutcliffღƸ̴Ӂ̴Ʒღ Image
Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

I AM SO GRATEFUL THAT I HAVE NEVER TAKEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT. WATCHING THAT VIDEO HAS MADE ME STICK WELL AWAY FROM SALVIA AND LAUGH, A LOT! ::rofl::

DjinnKin
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Frater D.H.B.
Zodiac:

Salvia 40x is great to try if it's your first time. I don't smoke marijuana, but others have said it can make the saliva last longer. be prepared and in a good state of well being, or you will be like that guy jumping out the window. Or freaking out over nothing. It is one of the very few natural substances that fit with our brain receptors like a key in a lock.

Return to “Herbs/Minerals/Oils”