Has anyone tryed Salvia?

Which ones do you love to work with? Or, which ones do you have questions about?
JonShadowDragon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Eider Balsam
Zodiac:

I've been looking around for stuff for 3rd eye and meditation and i bumped in to this herb called Salvia and its suppose to be a hallucinogen.
Now by saying its a hallucinogens do they mean ull see something made up by ur mind or would it be a 3rd eye pop out?
and has anyone tryed it? :feedback:

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Salvia divinorum may or may not be a good idea. I don't know. I think you are better off with a nice bottle of whiskey.

http://www.sagewisdom.org/

The link has a FAQ, a place to check the legal status of salvia where you live, and descriptions of what to expect.

Untaimed
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them....
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I haven't done Salvia but was with a couple of friends when they tried it. From my experience watching them, it's not anything I would ever do. Neither of them enjoyed their 'trip' or had anything happen that would justify doing it again. Both complained that it just made them feel sick & one said it felt like his balance was off & he kept falling over. Now the whole reason the 2 of them wanted to try it is because another friend of theirs tried it & had a lot of 'fun'. I think it depends on the person, the product & the expectations....

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal. -Albert Pine.
moonstone
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Fawn Moonstone Clover
Zodiac:

Yes. And I will never do it again. It was honestly the most hysterical 3-4 minutes of my life and it ended with me lying on the ground laughing in a way that was just plain scary.

Everyone's voices turned into different colored satin ribbons that touched my body through my clothing. It was unbearably intense and not in the least spiritually enlightening.

moonstone

Moonstone

In western lands beneath the Sun the flowers may rise in Spring, the trees may bud, the waters run, the merry finches sing. Or there maybe 'tis cloudless night and swaying beeches bear the Elven-stars as jewels white amid their branching hair. Though here at journey's end I lie in darkness buried deep, beyond all towers strong and high, beyond all mountains steep, above all shadows rides the Sun and Stars for ever dwell: I will not say the day is done nor bid the stars farewell. ROTK
harleyrose
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: unknown
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have some. I tried it once, but all that happened was that my limbs became tingly and shaky. I'm going to try it again soon, and I really hope this will be what finally helps me astrally travel.

~*Sam
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

Never tried it. A friend of mine did. It did not help them see their spirits or astral travel any easier. Just felt like the skin was crawling off their body and freaked them out.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
harleyrose
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: unknown
Zodiac:

p’yunik~*~chovexani wrote:Never tried it. A friend of mine did. It did not help them see their spirits or astral travel any easier. Just felt like the skin was crawling off their body and freaked them out.
that's disappointing :(.
I think it's a very subjective experience with every person and how their body reacts. I hope I'll get SOME kind of cool experience out of it but we'll see .

~*Sam
RavenConspiracy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: high goblins
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven
Zodiac:

I've tried it. A great deal of it at once, in fact, in high potency. And this is because I was discovering that nothing was happening.

Turns out you can have salvia immunity. It can happen in various levels, but for me, it was complete immunity. I was seriously hoping to find a sacred herb for my meditation work, but it did absolutely zero for me and I had to return it all.

freya
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: no faves
If I could be anything, I would be...: fairy or elf
My magical/paranormal name...: freya
Zodiac:

As with all other stuff that could even remotely be fun, it's getting illegal in Utah. Don't do it here lol.

But you can still find seeds in the seed store so go figure lol.

Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak. ~Author Unknown

How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg. ~Abraham Lincoln
Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

A few years ago I tried some and it gave me a feeling of being disassociated from my body, it was not a pleasant experience for me at the time, I guess like most chemicals it effects everyone differently and with what state of mind the individual is in. I did a little research on it for one of my classes a year ago, it's a very interesting herb and would suggest before trying it to do a web search~especially if you are on any prescribed meds this website has all kinds of info about natural psychoactive stuff http://www.erowid.org/general/about/

http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia_info3.shtml

Return to “Herbs/Minerals/Oils”