Sara, the Black Virgin

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... t=0&page=1

I was drawn to this piece in the store, not quite sure exactly why as I really have no idea who Sara actually is, which to be honest is a little embarrassing. However, I have really delved into whatever info I can get, and have come up with some stuff that says she is everything from the Black Madonna, to a woman who traveled with Mary Magdalene to France (may have been her daughter from Jesus says one source), Saint Sara, the Black Goddess that Gyspies worship, or Kali Sara, a Romani Goddess, which I think is the one this binding is of.

Does any one else have this piece, I absolutely love the energy that comes from this binding, and it really is giving me some strange day visions. I am too too curious ^^

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
Merlaighn
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: ...Gryphon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Merlaighn
Zodiac:

p’yunik~*~chovexani wrote:http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... t=0&page=1

I was drawn to this piece in the store, not quite sure exactly why as I really have no idea who Sara actually is, which to be honest is a little embarrassing. However, I have really delved into whatever info I can get, and have come up with some stuff that says she is everything from the Black Madonna, to a woman who traveled with Mary Magdalene to France (may have been her daughter from Jesus says one source), Saint Sara, the Black Goddess that Gyspies worship, or Kali Sara, a Romani Goddess, which I think is the one this binding is of.

Does any one else have this piece, I absolutely love the energy that comes from this binding, and it really is giving me some strange day visions. I am too too curious ^^
I have it. I finally let myself be compelled into getting it back when I first saw it being offered. I love the energy, but need to take some time to sit down and work with it.

computer
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: not evil spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: the most powerful on
My magical/paranormal name...: I Don't Know
Zodiac:

::included::

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I have a statuette (7" tall, base approx 3 1/4" x 3 1/4") of the Black Virgin of Aurillac, France. That was also part of a Santeriia shrine...It has a powerful calming energy...
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

Yeah like I said, the energy is amazing. I've been working with this piece for a little over a week now with some fascinating results, but I'm taking my time with it bc I want to be able to unlock all of it's components.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
moongypsy
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: dark and white
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being me
My magical/paranormal name...: moongypsy

I have this peice comming to me and I'm wondering if anyone has anything new to add about their experiences with it and/or more info about who Sara was ::Anyone::

There is a thin line between brilliance and insanity
Merlaighn
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

moongypsy wrote:I have this peice comming to me and I'm wondering if anyone has anything new to add about their experiences with it and/or more info about who Sara was ::Anyone::
This is a good article on Black Madonnas and specifically Sara as she's known among the gypsies. My own piece I have noticed does carry with it day visions--most of which seem to be inopportune. I'm working with it, now, to see if I can control them. At least once when I was wearing it, I have to consciously block a vision, which showed up at work and was of an incoming tsunami (one that later happened, mind you, along with an earthquake.)

As far as Black Madonna and Sara statues, they've been a fascination of mine for awhile. It's said that if a black virgin statue doesn't want to be moved, it will go heavy and only its owner will be able to move it. Not sure where I heard that from, but it's pretty neat. Not sure if anyone can confirm that or not, though.

Merlaighn
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlan wrote:I have a statuette (7" tall, base approx 3 1/4" x 3 1/4") of the Black Virgin of Aurillac, France. That was also part of a Santeriia shrine...It has a powerful calming energy...
Caiyros
I have always wanted a statuette of a Black Virgin. Actually, that was exactly what I was trying to find when my first spirit, my gryphon, yelled at me to come take her home. In a way, I found CH because of my search for a proper statuette. :lol: Never did find one!

Crystalspirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vamps/fae
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Thank you for writting about your experiences with the Black Sara piece. I became fascinated with her too and she has been in my wish list for a while now. I didn't know about the Mary Magdalene and Black Madonna connections as I thought she was a powerful goddess figure in the Romany Gypsy tradition. Thats what I love about it here, you learn so much.
You are having some great experinces with her. I wanted to know what genuine Romany Gypsy magic was like. Am tempted to get her in a while. When I'm ready. As it looks like there's a lot to her.
Thanks for the insights.

Goldilocks
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any that isn't shy
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire

::bump:: ::Anyone::