You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Reiki and its uses

Postby Likes2Read » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:25 am

starfire wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:That moment when...

... you realize that the Reiki distance symbol has a smiley face in it. :D No, I can't unsee it. :lol:

::rofl:: ::rofl:: :funnypost: Sure....you had to point that out, now I will have to remember to keep a straoight face when using that symbol!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :silly: :silly: Hummmmm maybe it was ment to be!!!!! 7\

starfire ::dragons::

Maybe it'll remind us to send some nice joy energy along with the Reiki, lol. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon

Postby starfire » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:30 am

Likes2Read wrote:
starfire wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:That moment when...

... you realize that the Reiki distance symbol has a smiley face in it. :D No, I can't unsee it. :lol:

::rofl:: ::rofl:: :funnypost: Sure....you had to point that out, now I will have to remember to keep a straoight face when using that symbol!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :silly: :silly: Hummmmm maybe it was ment to be!!!!! 7\

Maybe it'll remind us to send some nice joy energy along with the Reiki, lol. :)

I do that anyway, for that is just part of my nature, unless the person request me not to!!!!

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified

Postby Likes2Read » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:25 pm

I get emails from Reiki Rays (reikirays.com). Today's article is about using a Reiki Box. http://reikirays.com/2034/qa-what-is-a-reiki-box/ This can be a literal box in which you place all your requests for Reiki. Or it can be a text file, a spreadsheet, or any other thing that you might find useful.

Then, when you wish to send Reiki to the box, everything in it gets Reiki.

This is a great idea, particularly since everyone on here who does Reiki, seems to send it to multiple recipients. Create a list of recipients, a box with all the requests in it, or even the freebie app mentioned in the article, and you can treat all the requests with Reiki at once. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kalliopi Amethyst Rayne

Postby Kaliopia » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:28 pm

Likes2Read wrote:I get emails from Reiki Rays (reikirays.com). Today's article is about using a Reiki Box. http://reikirays.com/2034/qa-what-is-a-reiki-box/ This can be a literal box in which you place all your requests for Reiki. Or it can be a text file, a spreadsheet, or any other thing that you might find useful.

Then, when you wish to send Reiki to the box, everything in it gets Reiki.

This is a great idea, particularly since everyone on here who does Reiki, seems to send it to multiple recipients. Create a list of recipients, a box with all the requests in it, or even the freebie app mentioned in the article, and you can treat all the requests with Reiki at once. :)

That is such a great idea!!! It would save soooo much time! LOL

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male

Postby Inedible » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:26 am

Sending energy has always been my thing, even if I am nearly completely unable to feel it to receive it. I wouldn't be surprised to see reiki box threads soon. If I can find something suitable I may start one, too.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified

Postby Likes2Read » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:35 am

Inedible wrote:Sending energy has always been my thing, even if I am nearly completely unable to feel it to receive it. I wouldn't be surprised to see reiki box threads soon. If I can find something suitable I may start one, too.

It doesn't even have to be a literal box. It can be a text file, a spreadsheet file, a list you keep in an app -- any place where you compile all the requests that you receive, or people who you volunteer to assist. According to the article, using this technique sets up a link between you and the box (be it a literal box or a figurative one), so the connection grows stronger and the energy gets easier to send. This idea is so filled-to-the-brim with WIN! I'm glad I got this email. :)

Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Kalliopi Amethyst Rayne

Postby Kaliopia » Fri Dec 12, 2014 2:34 am

I'm glad you got that email too!!! I read the article and downloaded the app! My short term memory is about shot so it's a nice app to be able to keep track of people, situations, etc. to send Reiki to...and send the energy at once instead of having to do everything separate. Part of the reason I don't practice much is because usually by the time I can find the time I've forgotten who and/or what I wanted to do the Reiki on in the first place.

So thank you for sharing this! It'll be a huge help for me!!! I also signed up for the newsletters, hoping to learn some more tricks I didn't know about!

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified

Postby Likes2Read » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:58 am

Uses of Reiki: pampering your already-spoiled dog even more. :)

I gave him a treatment this afternoon, since he was parked next to me on the sofa. He LOVED it. He was turning himself over so I could reach different parts of his flank and tum more easily. :)

Next time the kitties sit next to me, it'll be their turn.

cnz
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 39
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spriggan
If I could be anything, I would be...: A fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Enesidaone

Postby cnz » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:06 am

Likes2Read wrote:Uses of Reiki: pampering your already-spoiled dog even more. :)

I gave him a treatment this afternoon, since he was parked next to me on the sofa. He LOVED it. He was turning himself over so I could reach different parts of his flank and tum more easily. :)

Next time the kitties sit next to me, it'll be their turn.

That's quite a lovely picture of your pets!

I can also suggest plants, I found that I can save money if I treat my plants to some Reiki, rather than buying new ones to replace them! Oh and it saves me in pesticide or disease control products! :)

Revan
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 5
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Postby Revan » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:25 am

Not yet a practitioner, but I'm reading a lot about it and want to start learning. I visited some sites recommended in this and other topics and I am looking for a way to receive an attunement. Two sites that I visited from sharereiki.org showed a picture and said they only had to look at it that received a attunement. These pictures really work? Any recommendations on how and where to get a remote attunement?

忠 = ­Loyalty / 義 = J­ustice / 誠 = Honesty­ / 礼 = Respect / 仁 = ­Virtue / 勇 = Courage / 名誉 = Honor

Follower of Amaterasu, Aphrodite, Athena, Inari and Ryujin.

Return to “White Arts”