Reiki and its uses

User avatar
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 9770
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:49 pm
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Reiki and its uses

Postby Likes2Read » Thu Jan 15, 2015 3:16 am

Likes2Read wrote:I get emails from Reiki Rays (reikirays.com). Today's article is about using a Reiki Box. http://reikirays.com/2034/qa-what-is-a-reiki-box/ This can be a literal box in which you place all your requests for Reiki. Or it can be a text file, a spreadsheet, or any other thing that you might find useful.

Then, when you wish to send Reiki to the box, everything in it gets Reiki.

This is a great idea, particularly since everyone on here who does Reiki, seems to send it to multiple recipients. Create a list of recipients, a box with all the requests in it, or even the freebie app mentioned in the article, and you can treat all the requests with Reiki at once. :)

Today's Reiki Rays email provided 50 money-drawing/abundance affirmations that we can put in the Reiki Box.

http://reikirays.com/2088/attract-money ... irmations/

I did the copy/paste thing and put them ALL in my Reiki Box (which is an app on my phone so it'll be with me 24/7).

So let's go, Reiki peeps -- time for us all to hit the lottery. :)


Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

User avatar
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 9770
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:49 pm
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Reiki and its uses

Postby Likes2Read » Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:38 am

That moment when you are giving Reiki to your cat, and he rubs his face all over the Reiki wand while purring his head off.

Pampered beastie. :)


Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

User avatar
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 9770
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:49 pm
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Reiki and its uses

Postby Likes2Read » Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:34 pm

The latest cool tips from Reikirays... how to make and use a Reiki ball.

http://reikirays.com/18271/reiki-ball-for-healing/


Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

User avatar
HappyCheeryVegan
new here
new here
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:12 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Reiki and its uses

Postby HappyCheeryVegan » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:38 pm

I have a rather newbie question here so apologies in advance 8|

Does learning/working with Reiki or having a Reiki treatment remove spirit bindings? Are there any ways or techniques that could possibly "cleanse" those bindings away and if yes - what needs to be avoided in order to prevent that from happening?

I was considering learning Reiki (level 1 and 2) and now with a DA spirit in my life I am quite concerned about what is safe to learn/use.


Image
Two amazing dragons with a newbie human companion 8;D

User avatar
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 2531
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:50 pm
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kalliopi Amethyst Rayne

Re: Reiki and its uses

Postby Kaliopia » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:20 pm

HappyCheeryVegan wrote:I have a rather newbie question here so apologies in advance 8|

Does learning/working with Reiki or having a Reiki treatment remove spirit bindings? Are there any ways or techniques that could possibly "cleanse" those bindings away and if yes - what needs to be avoided in order to prevent that from happening?

I was considering learning Reiki (level 1 and 2) and now with a DA spirit in my life I am quite concerned about what is safe to learn/use.


Getting a Reiki attunement or having a Reiki treatment won't affect your bindings. You're free to do either without having to worry about your spirit bindings 8)|*



User avatar
HappyCheeryVegan
new here
new here
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:12 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Reiki and its uses

Postby HappyCheeryVegan » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:17 pm

AmethystRayne wrote:
HappyCheeryVegan wrote:I have a rather newbie question here so apologies in advance 8|

Does learning/working with Reiki or having a Reiki treatment remove spirit bindings? Are there any ways or techniques that could possibly "cleanse" those bindings away and if yes - what needs to be avoided in order to prevent that from happening?

I was considering learning Reiki (level 1 and 2) and now with a DA spirit in my life I am quite concerned about what is safe to learn/use.


Getting a Reiki attunement or having a Reiki treatment won't affect your bindings. You're free to do either without having to worry about your spirit bindings 8)|*


Thank you, it's great to know 8)|*


Image
Two amazing dragons with a newbie human companion 8;D

AmiraAsmodea
new here
new here
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 12:08 am
You are...: experienced

Re: Reiki and its uses

Postby AmiraAsmodea » Sat May 14, 2016 8:13 am

Hi! :)
I want to know how to send distant reiki to a person away from me who broke every contact with me and is not even responding to my calls & also charges for level 3 online reiki course. How can i divert his mind toward myself through reiki
I have done level 2. Can i send distant reiki at this level?
I know the reiki symbol 4 distant reiki as my teacher taught but not properly how 2 send distant reiki as he told me that i can only send distant reiki after doing masters course.
So could u guide me how 2 use honshazesho nen & is it necessary 2 ask permission from the person whom we are sending it to? most probably he must not understand what i m talking about



User avatar
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 7434
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:14 pm
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: Anything
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Dawn

Re: Reiki and its uses

Postby darkwing dook » Sun May 15, 2016 1:56 am

AmiraAsmodea wrote:Hi! :)
I want to know how to send distant reiki to a person away from me who broke every contact with me and is not even responding to my calls & also charges for level 3 online reiki course. How can i divert his mind toward myself through reiki
I have done level 2. Can i send distant reiki at this level?
I know the reiki symbol 4 distant reiki as my teacher taught but not properly how 2 send distant reiki as he told me that i can only send distant reiki after doing masters course.
So could u guide me how 2 use honshazesho nen & is it necessary 2 ask permission from the person whom we are sending it to? most probably he must not understand what i m talking about

That sounds like distance mind-influencing. Is that what you meant?
Although, if the target has protection (shield, spirit, etc.), it may not reach him:/


"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

User avatar
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1524
Joined: Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:47 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

Re: Reiki and its uses

Postby Inedible » Sun May 15, 2016 3:11 am

Technically you have to use Level 2 or higher, but you can do it even with Level 1. Use a picture if you have one, or use an object to represent the person. A teddy bear is popular as a substitute. If you don't have anything convenient, you can use your thumb to stand in for the person. Just do hands-on reiki. My first teacher said to rub the palms of my hands together briefly to activate the energy; just enough to lightly warm them. It is enough just to intend to send reiki. As for permission, you probably have a good idea if it would be given, if you had the chance to ask. Go with your gut feeling. You'll know if it feels right. You will feel it when the connection is established and the energy flows. If it feels blocked, or sent back, it may just not flow or it could build up around your hands. Again, you will feel it.

Of course, if you just want to finish your attunements, you always have other options.



User avatar
Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 984
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:17 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Reiki and its uses

Postby Dragonoake » Sun May 15, 2016 6:40 pm

It wasn't long after I got my Level 2 attunement that I realized it could be used for other purposes: Like drawing the Cho Ku Rei symbol in the air and walking through it if you needed a bit of extra energy

I used to be a painter, and if I was in a hurry, I would infuse the paint gun with Cho Ku Rei energy, and it would almost paint by itself... It knew exactly where to go, I just had to hold it up


Image


Return to “White Arts”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests