Charging Box questions

Know any items that make your Spirits happy or mad? Post here!
quipta
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 120
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aldimina Akitta
Zodiac:

I recently purchased two charging boxes (one for dragons and the other for spelled items). I have been noticing some methods to recharge the charging box, but I was wondering if this applied to CH charging boxes. How can I recharge my CH charging box? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :D

Honored family member to: 4 Angels, 1 Cambion, 1 Dark Djinn King, 6 Dragons, 1 Draugr, 1 Empusa, 1 Fylgia, 7 Human Spirits, 1 Khodum, 1 Krall, 1 Merman, 1 Akita Servitor, 1 Sonji Spider, 9 Sang Vamps, 1 Unbound Akita, 1 Volkh, 1 Werewolf, & 1 Wraith

Waiting to welcome: 1 Arkan Sonney, 1 Bannik, 3 Dragons, 1 Human Spirit, 1 Star Faery, and 1 Unicorn
Untaimed
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them....
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I'm pretty sure a CH charging box doesn't need to be recharged. But I would say that if you felt like you had to do something, I would let it sit in the moonlight & let it absorb some of the moons rays. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me, because I've never recharged any of my charging bags or boxes....

What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world, remains and is immortal. -Albert Pine.
DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Untaimed, I believe you are correct..I think these CH charging boxes come with their own spell where they recharge themselves or something of that nature. But if anyone is worried, I agree moonlight does wonders.

quipta
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 120
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Aldimina Akitta
Zodiac:

THANKS!!! VERY HELPFUL!!! :thumbup:

Honored family member to: 4 Angels, 1 Cambion, 1 Dark Djinn King, 6 Dragons, 1 Draugr, 1 Empusa, 1 Fylgia, 7 Human Spirits, 1 Khodum, 1 Krall, 1 Merman, 1 Akita Servitor, 1 Sonji Spider, 9 Sang Vamps, 1 Unbound Akita, 1 Volkh, 1 Werewolf, & 1 Wraith

Waiting to welcome: 1 Arkan Sonney, 1 Bannik, 3 Dragons, 1 Human Spirit, 1 Star Faery, and 1 Unicorn
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Some time soon I will have to try Lunar Light Reiki to see what the effects are on my charging box, and then report back. It would be nice to have a use for the system.

Return to “Items”